Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri sends one more warning to this want-away player | Fastest Delivery Of Magazine

Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri has sounded last warning to want away striker Calum Hudson Odoi who has been linked with a move to Bayern Munich Maurizio Sarri says Callum Hudson-Odoi should remain at Stamford Bridge to pay Chelsea back for their investment in him – The youngster has been heavily linked with a move to  Germany in the  transfer window.

Image result for images for Callum hudson odoi and sarri  Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri sends one more warning to this want-away player GettyImages 1000195936

However, the Blues boss believes the 18-year-old has to be patient with the club as his development continues – About two different offers have been rejected by the Blues However, reports that the England youth international has run out of patience with limited playing time at the Stamford Bridge and has handed transfer request this month. The publication confirms that the Blues boss has already rejected the request – telling the teenage sensation to stay and repay Chelsea for the 12 years they spent nurturing his talent. Sarri said: “I think so. Of course, he’s a very great player. He will become one of the best in Europe — but he has to respect the work of the academy coaches.

“If you are one of the best young players in Europe, maybe the academy helped you. So you have to respect this. “Because here, I think, it’s his home. We will be patient with him because he’s a boy from the academy. “I don’t know if, at another club, people would be patient with him after five or six matches.” Bayern is said to have tabled a £40 million bid for the 18-year-old youngster but the offer has been rejected more than once by the Premier League club.

The Blues boss added: “It’s very difficult to go to another country and adapt immediately or play very well immediately. That’s a difficult situation. “It’s better for him to try to improve here. But that’s just my opinion. He has to respect the club, the academy, everything. He is 18 — he has time. “On the pitch, I am really very happy with him. I know the club told me that, in this window, he will remain with us for sure. Very probably also in the next. So we are really very happy with this. “As I said, he is improving on the pitch and he is the future of our club and of English football.” Hudson-Odoi won two FA Youth Cup title during his spell at Chelsea academy after joining them in 2007. He also won the Under-18 League trophy as well as the Under-17 FIFA World Cup winner with England. And his talent has attracted top European clubs to battle for his signature – with his parent club, Chelsea and Bayern battling to have him. Hudson-Odoi scored a superb goal in the Blues 3-0 win over Sheffield Wednesday on Sunday FA Cup tie, but he is yet to start a Premier League match this campaign. SunSport reveals the youngster fears the club signing a more established player over his head instead of taking a punt on a homegrown player. The Stamford Bridge outfit battle Bournemouth in tonight’s Premier League encounter, with Sarri still hoping to sign Cesc Fabregas’ replacement before the close of the transfer window.

And that may not be possible having missed out on signing Leandro Paredes from Zenit St Petersburg. Meanwhile, new signing Gonzalo Higuain is likely to make his Premier League debut as he trained with the team ahead of the game. The Argentine joined the Blues on loan from Juventus and after starring in the FA Cup match on Sunday, he is already feeling the force of English football. Sarri said: “At the end of the game on Sunday, Higuain said, ‘It’s so aggressive’. It’s not easy, but I think he has the right experience. He is a great player so he has to run, to adapt, in a few matches. “He has to do everything in less than one month, or it’s too late.” Chelsea will be hoping to return to winning ways in the EPL after losing 2-0 Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium in their last outing in the competition. Now they are in the Carabao Cup final and face Manchester United in the FA Cup fifth round next month, as well as being in the Premier League top four. But Sarri warned: “Bournemouth have gained 21 points at home, scored nine more goals at home than away, and have conceded eight fewer at home than away. So to play it is really very difficult. “They’re a good team with a really very special coach.“It will be a very difficult day for us and very important for us, at this moment, to gain points. Antonio Rudiger has urged his Premier League side, Chelsea, to ensure they stop Callum Hudson-Odoi from joining Bayern Munich. The winger, who scored one of the Blues’s goals in Sunday’s 3-0 FA Cup win over Sheffield Wednesday has been heavily linked to joining the Bundesliga champion this month. According to Talk Sport, the 18-year-old appears to have handed the Stamford Bridge outfit transfer request in a bid to guarantee himself more playing time at the Allianz Arena.

Image result for image hudson odoi bayern m  Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri sends one more warning to this want-away player SPORT PREVIEW Hudson Odoi to Bayern Munich

May 5, 2019 at 8:45 am

Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was
    super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying
    your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still
    new to everything. Do you have any suggestions for newbie blog writers?
    I’d certainly appreciate it.

May 5, 2019 at 8:58 pm

Can you tell us more about this? I’d care to find out more details.

3. download minecraft free

May 10, 2019 at 6:44 am

Hi my family member! I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all vital infos.

I’d like to see extra posts like this .

May 11, 2019 at 12:50 am

Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment
    (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m
    thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to everything.
    Do you have any tips for rookie blog writers? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

May 11, 2019 at 7:33 am

Heya i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much.
    I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

6. minecraft download pc

May 14, 2019 at 8:23 am

certainly like your web-site however you have to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts.
    Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find
    it very troublesome to inform the reality however
    I’ll certainly come again again.

7. how to download minecraft

May 14, 2019 at 8:38 pm

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Ie.
    I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know.
    The style and design look great though! Hope you get the issue solved soon. Cheers

8. minecraft download mojang

May 17, 2019 at 3:08 am

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website so
    i came to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find things to improve my website!I suppose
    its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

May 28, 2019 at 9:32 pm

Hi, I check your blogs regularly. Your story-telling style is witty, keep up the good work!

June 1, 2019 at 4:13 pm

I blog quite often and I truly thank you for your content.
    This article has really peaked my interest. I am going to book mark
    your website and keep checking for new details about once per week.
    I subscribed to your Feed as well.

June 2, 2019 at 8:40 am

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.
    I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will come back in the foreseeable
    future. I want to encourage one to continue your great posts, have a nice weekend!

June 4, 2019 at 2:50 am

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
    I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is great
    blog. An excellent read. I’ll certainly be back.

13. ps4 upcoming games

June 8, 2019 at 9:49 am

I am really glad to glance at this website posts which includes lots of helpful information, thanks for providing these kinds of information.

14. gamefly free trial 2019 coupon

June 10, 2019 at 2:43 pm

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to
    make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just
    posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

15. playstation 4 best games ever made 2019

June 12, 2019 at 2:18 am

No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, therefore he/she wishes to be available that in detail,
    so that thing is maintained over here.

16. playstation 4 best games ever made 2019

June 12, 2019 at 4:53 am

It’s truly very complex in this busy life to listen news on Television, thus I just use
    web for that reason, and obtain the newest information.

June 29, 2019 at 1:31 am

Please let me know if you’re looking for a author for your blog.
    You have some really great articles and I feel I would be a
    good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d
    love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please send me an email if interested. Thanks!

July 17, 2019 at 6:04 am

Greate post. Keep writing such kind of information on your page.
    Im really impressed by it.
    Hello there, You have performed a great job.

I’ll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
    I am sure they’ll be benefited from this website.

Sport

Done deals: All EPL confirmed signing

Done deals: All EPL confirmed signing Screenshot 20190711 211211

Done deals: All EPL confirmed signing

Done deals: All EPL confirmed signing bf397189b6c3884327fd31d857e013cd source nlp quality uhq format webp resize 720

So far here is the complete and confirmed list of players moving in and out the English league this 2019/20 season.

Arsenal

Enzo Sauvage – released

Christian Herc – Viktoria Plzen, loan

Kortney Hause – Aston Villa, undisclosed

Done deals: All EPL confirmed signing opacity

Sport

A Turkish club make WRONG signing as two players have the same name 🤣

A Turkish club make WRONG signing as two players have the same name 🤣 Laurent Koscielny 1024x576

The transfer market is full of stories, recently a Turkish club sign a new player but something goes wrong.
The market of signings in Europe can convulse with so many names that are rumoured, the clubs must be very attentive to the movements that they make because the resumes of the soccer players come and go and can even be confused.
This happened to Menemenspor, a second division club in Turkey, who announced in recent days a major signing, but things changed quickly when he realized that the player was not what he appeared to be.
Of course, the soccer player did not blame him. It turns out that Menemenspor wanted to incorporate Lamin Jallow, a player born in Gambia and who plays for Salernitana in Serie B of Italy. Thus, the emissaries of the club of Turkey began the contacts to contract.
After days of talks, Jallow travelled to Turkey, performed the medical tests, signed his contract and was presented, with official photo and T-shirt, as a new Menemenspor player. But to our surprise, the Turkish leaders realized a serious mistake: the Jallow they signed was not Lamin, it was Alpha, a footballer of the GD Alcochtense, club of the Regional First of Setúbal, in Portugal.
But the Turkish club did a trick to correct his mistake and terminate the contract of Alpha Jallow, pretending that the player had a problem in medical examinations and thus having an excuse to reverse their relationship.