2019 presidency: History will not forgive us if we fail to punish Obasanjo – Oshiomhole | Fastest Delivery Of Magazine

2019 presidency: History will not forgive us if we fail to punish Obasanjo – Oshiomhole images 9 1 300x172

The National Chairman of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Adams Oshiomhole, has blasted erstwhile President Olusegun Obasanjo, for ceding Nigerian territory to Cameroon in quest for Nobel Prize for Peace.

He said history will not forgive Nigerians if they failed to punish Obasanjo for this selfish act.

Oshiomhole stated this on Wednesday at the U. J. Esuene Stadium in Calabar, Cross River State capital during his presidential campaign rally in the state.

Inviting President Buhari to deliver his speech, Oshiomhole knocked President Obasanjo for ceding Bakassi Peninsula to Cameroon.

He said, “I want to remind the People of Cross River State that never, ever can you afford to forget a Nigerian leader in the person of former President Olusegun Obasanjo who ceded part of Cross River State to Cameroon because he was pursuing a noble peace prize award.

“He handed over Nigerian territory to foreign country and reduced Nigeria to become refugees. The lady that presented a gift to Mr President has no home; Obasanjo ceded her community to Cameroon.

He said that Nigerians should not forgive him.

“There is no statesman in the world that will voluntarily cede parts of his territory to another country just because he needed noble peace prize award. If we are too weak to punish him, history will punish him.

“We cannot forget someone who separated families, those who give the noble peace prize award, don’t give it to traitors, they gave it to people who had work hard, not for traitors, not for opportunist and not for those who bastardised their father land” he stated.

Speaking, President Buhari assured Nigerians of healthy economy noting that Banks have been directed to give soft loans.

“Honest Nigerians said that they knew what he was doing and they appreciated it especially in the area of corruption. If you votes for us in the forth coming elections, we shall do more,” he said.

Lawal Abdulsalam, Student of civil engineering, student from federal polytechnic Ede if you don't know Lawal Abdulsalam then perhaps you started blogging yesterday.He runs one of the most popular blogs on internet.

May 2, 2019 at 2:22 pm

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who really knows what they’re talking about
    on the web. You certainly understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important.
    More people need to look at this and understand this side of
    your story. I was surprised you’re not more popular given that you definitely possess the
    gift.

May 3, 2019 at 4:16 pm

Someone necessarily lend a hand to make severely posts I might state.
    This is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far?
    I surprised with the research you made to make this actual publish
    amazing. Magnificent task!

May 6, 2019 at 1:14 pm

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this
    post was great. I do not know who you are
    but definitely you are going to a famous blogger
    if you are not already 😉 Cheers!

4. download minecraft pc

May 8, 2019 at 11:28 am

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board
    and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to
    give something back and aid others like you aided me.

May 11, 2019 at 4:02 am

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
    I don’t know who you are but certainly you are going
    to a famous blogger if you aren’t already 😉 Cheers!

May 12, 2019 at 12:32 am

I simply could not go away your website before suggesting that I extremely loved the
    usual info a person supply on your visitors? Is going to
    be back steadily to investigate cross-check new posts

May 13, 2019 at 4:28 pm

Hi there! I’m at work surfing around your blog from my new apple iphone!

Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and
    look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!

8. mojang minecraft download

May 14, 2019 at 7:54 pm

Hello, this weekend is nice in support of me, because this occasion i am reading this enormous informative
    post here at my home.

May 25, 2019 at 6:29 pm

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you, However I
    am going through issues with your RSS. I don’t know why I cannot subscribe to it.
    Is there anybody having identical RSS problems?
    Anyone who knows the answer can you kindly respond?
    Thanks!!

May 26, 2019 at 12:46 pm

Hi colleagues, how is all, and what you desire to say concerning
    this paragraph, in my view its genuinely amazing designed for me.

May 29, 2019 at 12:59 am

Hey there, You have done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend
    to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited
    from this web site.

May 29, 2019 at 10:39 pm

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, such as you
    wrote the e-book in it or something. I believe that you could do
    with a few p.c. to drive the message house a bit, however other than that, this is fantastic blog.
    A fantastic read. I’ll definitely be back.

May 31, 2019 at 10:48 am

I am sure this post has touched all the internet users, its really really
    nice paragraph on building up new webpage.

June 4, 2019 at 6:19 am

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Ie.
    I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to
    do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I’d
    post to let you know. The style and design look great though!

Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Thanks

June 5, 2019 at 10:30 pm

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could
    add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some
    time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.

Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog
    and I look forward to your new updates.

Politics

MIXED REACTIONS AS ATIKU INSISTS HE MUST GET JUSTICE

mixed reactions as atiku insists he must get justice MIXED REACTIONS AS ATIKU INSISTS HE MUST GET JUSTICE Atiku 1 1

Nigerians have expressed mixed opinions towards the candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, in the last Presidential poll, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar’s resolve to “go all the way” to ensure justice is served as regards he petition on the February 23 poll.

mixed reactions as atiku insists he must get justice MIXED REACTIONS AS ATIKU INSISTS HE MUST GET JUSTICE b58fb48e4b20aac2

In a Friday twitter message, the ex Vice President addressed the September 11 ruling by the presidential Election Petition Tribunal, PEPT – which upheld the election victory of his rival, President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Image result for Atiku PDP Governors mixed reactions as atiku insists he must get justice MIXED REACTIONS AS ATIKU INSISTS HE MUST GET JUSTICE Election Tribunal

Atiku started by thanking Nigerians for their support in a long twitter thread.

He went on to declare “nothing good comes easy” suggesting he would go all the way to reclaim what he refers to as “his stolen Mandate”

You can read the complete twitter thread by clicking  here

Meanwhile read below, how Nigerians have reacted;

You too can join the conversation, what’s your take on this? Drop your comments below.

Politics

Dino Melaye speaks on dumping PDP, returning to APC

Dino Melaye speaks on dumping PDP, returning to APC dino melaye 1024x649

Senator representing Kogi West Senatorial District in the National Assembly, Dino Melaye, has denied allegation that he was planning to defect from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Melaye made the denial on Monday via his official twitter handle.

According to him, only ‘foolish and stupid’ people will decamp from PDP to APC.

The Senator also stated that APC will be defeated in forthcoming Kogi governorship election.

“Only compound fools and people with degree in stupidity will leave PDP for APC. APC will be defeated in Kogi State,” Melaye tweeted.

Recall that the Senator rejected the party’s appointment as the Director-General of the Kogi State PDP Governorship Campaign Council.

His tweet last Friday rejecting the offer sparked speculations that the Senator might dump the PDP.

He had tweeted, “Let me state categorically that I have turned down the position of the Director-General of the Kogi State Governorship Campaign Council.

“I wish PDP all the best.

“When truth is a casualty, there is chaos.”