Check out! Food to eat when you have fever | Fastest Delivery Of Magazine

Fevers are part of being sick. Most people have a normal body temperature of 98.6 F (37 C), Except for very young children, you are not medically considered to have a temperature until it reaches 100.4 F (38.0 C). When you get a viral or bacterial infection, your body fights it by raising your body temperature. Your immune system works more efficiently at higher temperatures, and viruses and bacteria are sensitive to temperature. Let your immune system . If your fever reaches 104F (40C) or a child under three months has a temperature of 100.4, you should seen by a doctor.

Check out! Food to eat when you have fever thermometer 869392 1920

Treating A Fever

Doctors recommend fluids when you have a fever. Starving a fever (or is it a cold?) is not proper protocol. Focus on drinking good quality liquids that provide nutrition and eat watery fruits and soups. Avoid sugary foods and drinks as sugar is very hard on your body and may prevent the immune system from working properly. You’ll find some great suggestions on what to eat to ease a fever, plus the number one cure for colds and fevers!

Check out! Food to eat when you have fever cold 1972619 1920

Hot Tea

Hot tea has many healthy properties. Since it is hot, the steam acts as a decongestant. Tea is rich in polyphenols, a substance that acts as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. One polyphenol, tannin has antiviral, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. Tea also helps keep you hydrated. Try adding a bit of honey (as long as the drinker is over 1 year old) because honey has potent antibacterial effects and can soothe a sore throat.

Check out! Food to eat when you have fever teacup 2324842 1920

Antioxidants

Antioxidants are important to keep you healthy. Focus on eating foods rich in antioxidants to help fight off a fever and help you heal. Fruits and vegetables are typically high in antioxidants. Plus, the watery content helps keep you hydrated. Antioxidant rich fruits include grapes, blueberries, raspberries, cantaloupes, and sweet potatoes. These are easy to chew and won’t scratch a sore throat. Eating fresh fruit is always better than drinking fruit juice that is high in sugar and low in nutrients.

Check out! Food to eat when you have fever grapes 3555214 1920

Ingest Vitamin C

Vitamin C is a traditional infection fighter. Humans are the only mammals that can’t synthesize vitamin C so we need to eat vitamin C rich foods. These include oranges, watermelon, strawberries, pineapple, kiwi and cantaloupe. Pineapples are good cough suppressants, so you can help two symptoms! citrus fruits contain flavonoid compounds that decrease inflammation and boost immune cell functions. Again, eat the fresh variety over canned or juices. You’ll get less harmful sugars and more healthy nutrients in the real thing.

Check out! Food to eat when you have fever oranges 1117628 1920

Eat Healthy Veggies

Veggies contain important nutrients that will enhance your immune system while providing you with needed liquid. For watery veggies, try cucumbers, carrots, corn, pumpkin and squash, tomatoes, spinach and bell peppers. Eating a rainbow of veggies will give you the widest range of nutrients important to fighting off a fever. Eat them raw or steamed for best nutrition. Boiled potatoes, the one exception to the raw/steamed rule, are an excellent source of calories and sit easy on your stomach. Your body needs good quality calories to fight off an infection.

Check out! Food to eat when you have fever pumpkin 1768857 1920

Pick Probiotics

Fight bad bacteria with good bacteria. Your gut contains millions of bacteria that help keep you healthy. Taking antibiotics kills off all bacteria, not just the bad bacteria. Studies find that eating probiotic rich food lowers fevers in children. Eat probiotics with a fever or when taking antibiotics. Yogurt is a very easy way to get probiotics. Look for the “Live & Active Culture” seal of approval. Try Greek yogurt. It’s lower in calories and sugars but higher in protein.

Check out! Food to eat when you have fever berries 1846085 1920

Add Protein

When you are sick, your body needs protein to support your immune system. Choose good quality protein like scrambled eggs, chicken, and quinoa. Plant protein is every bit as healthy as meat protein, so eat what sounds good. If eating is too much, try getting your protein in smoothies. Add fruit for extra antioxidants and nutrition. We still haven’t gotten to the single best fever fighting food! It includes everything you need to support your body’s immune system.

Check out! Food to eat when you have fever pan 1832926 1920

Try Coconut Water

Coconut water is not just for post-workouts! Coconut water can help you stay hydrated while feverish and may be more palatable than water on an upset stomach. Coconut water contains glucose and electrolytes needed for re-hydration and can replace lost nutrients. Like tea, coconut water contains the polyphenol tannin. Tannins calm inflamed stomach lining and have antiviral, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. Coconut water also contains anti-oxidants and minerals to help you feel better.

Check out! Food to eat when you have fever coco 607349 1920

Broth

A broth is a thin, savory soup that may contain chunks of veggies or meat. Broths are very good for rehydrating you. They are an excellent source of calories, vitamins and minerals necessary to support your immune system. Add garlic for extra germ fighting potency. Garlic has antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal effects. If you can stand spicy food while under the weather, add some capsaicin, the active ingredient in chili peppers.

Check out! Food to eat when you have fever pea soup 2786133 1920

Chicken Soup

The single best fever fighting, immune system supporting, feel good food you can eat is chicken soup. Yup. Mom was right. Chicken soup made from broth contains almost everything you need — vitamins, minerals, calories and protein. If you are vomiting or have diarrhea, replace needed electrolytes with chicken soup. Chicken soup contains the amino acid cysteine that breaks apart mucus. It inhibits neutrophils that may cause coughing or stuffy noses. And chicken soup is an anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.

Check out! Food to eat when you have fever chicken soup 1346310 1920

Conclusion

Fevers are not bad, despite how you may feel. Allow your body to fight off infection using the time-honored technique of raising your body temperature. Make sure you support your body by drinking healthy fluids like chicken soup and tea. Eat antioxidant rich foods like fruits. Take in protein to support your immune system. If your fever exceeds 104F, contact your doctor. Your immune system needs more support from medicine when that happens. If your infant’s temperature exceeds 100.4, contact your doctor. Other than that, let your body do its .

Check out! Food to eat when you have fever pexels photo 269141

May 28, 2019 at 4:43 am

Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and
    come with approximately all important infos. I’d like to see more posts like
    this .

June 1, 2019 at 3:09 pm

Hi, I wish for to subscribe for this web site to get latest updates, thus where can i do it please
    assist.

June 2, 2019 at 5:17 pm

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as
    long as I provide credit and sources back to your site?
    My blog is in the very same area of interest as yours
    and my users would really benefit from a lot of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this okay with you. Thanks!

June 4, 2019 at 7:58 pm

I need to to thank you for this good read!! I certainly enjoyed
    every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post…

June 7, 2019 at 12:29 pm

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide
    credit and sources back to your site? My website is
    in the exact same niche as yours and my users would genuinely benefit from some of the
    information you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you.
    Thank you!

June 14, 2019 at 3:37 pm

What’s Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It absolutely helpful and
    it has aided me out loads. I’m hoping to give a contribution & aid different customers like its helped
    me. Good job.

June 22, 2019 at 6:29 am

Informative article, totally what I was looking for.

July 15, 2019 at 1:48 pm

Just desire to say your article is as astounding.
    The clarity for your publish is just cool and i could suppose
    you are knowledgeable in this subject. Fine along with your permission allow
    me to grab your feed to stay updated with imminent post.

Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

July 16, 2019 at 2:36 pm

Usually I don’t read post on blogs, however I wish to say that this
    write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do so!

Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, very great post.

July 17, 2019 at 7:55 am

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was
    great. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger
    if you are not already 😉 Cheers!

July 22, 2019 at 3:49 am

I have been browsing on-line greater than three hours these
    days, but I by no means discovered any fascinating article like
    yours. It is lovely worth sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all
    website owners and bloggers made just right content as you
    did, the internet can be a lot more helpful than ever before.

12. natalielise

July 22, 2019 at 11:09 pm

Hi! I’m at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone!
    Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your
    posts! Carry on the superb work! natalielise plenty of fish

13. natalielise

July 23, 2019 at 4:07 am

Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular article!
    It is the little changes which will make the biggest
    changes. Thanks for sharing! pof natalielise

July 23, 2019 at 2:39 pm

Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every day.
    It will always be useful to read through content from
    other writers and practice a little something from their
    websites.

July 24, 2019 at 6:07 am

Good info. Lucky me I recently found your site by chance (stumbleupon).
    I have saved as a favorite for later!

July 25, 2019 at 9:32 pm

I will right away grasp your rss as I can’t find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or
    e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly allow me
    recognize so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

17. smore.com

July 26, 2019 at 7:48 am

Hi friends, how is the whole thing, and what you want to say regarding this paragraph,
    in my view its truly amazing in support of me. natalielise pof

18. descargar facebook

August 18, 2019 at 6:30 pm

My partner and I stumbled over here from a different website and thought I
    might as well check things out. I like what I see so i am
    just following you. Look forward to going over your web page
    again.

19. minecraft games

September 5, 2019 at 7:35 am

Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this
    site? I’m getting tired of WordPress because I’ve had issues with
    hackers and I’m looking at options for another platform.
    I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

September 7, 2019 at 10:38 am

Hi there! I just want to offer you a huge thumbs up for your excellent information you’ve got right here on this post.

I will be returning to your blog for more soon.

September 28, 2019 at 5:10 pm

Hi there, this weekend is good for me, as this occasion i am reading
    this impressive informative article here at my residence.

22. enterfuntech.tumblr.com quest bars cheap

October 12, 2019 at 4:57 pm

Hey! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering
    if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for
    my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one?

Thanks a lot!

Health

Beware! See 4 Deadly Disease You Can Contact From A Deep Kiss

beware! see 4 deadly disease you can contact from a deep kiss Beware! See 4 Deadly Disease You Can Contact From A Deep Kiss NAIJASURF LOGO

Beware! See 4 Deadly Disease You Can Contact From A Deep Kis

Beware! See 4 Deadly Disease You Can Contact From A Deep Kiss beware! see 4 deadly disease you can contact from a deep kiss Beware! See 4 Deadly Disease You Can Contact From A Deep Kiss Kissing

One of the most common and widely used ways of expressing affection for our family, friends or partner, is kissing. Kissing is also a very important part of an intimate relationship that one shares with their partner. While a peck on the cheek or the lips is considered okay, a deep kiss also called the “french kiss” may not be as safe.

Image result for Kissing Nigeria beware! see 4 deadly disease you can contact from a deep kiss Beware! See 4 Deadly Disease You Can Contact From A Deep Kiss 36

If you look at it scientifically, keeping the emotions aside, it may seem unhygienic, and even gross to some people. A recent study has also found that kissing may be leading to the transmission of what was known as a sexually transmitted disease, gonorrhoea.

Related image beware! see 4 deadly disease you can contact from a deep kiss Beware! See 4 Deadly Disease You Can Contact From A Deep Kiss download7

The study found that while people have believed for the longest time that gonorrhoea can only be transmitted by oral, anal or vaginal sex with an infected person, just kissing may also lead to the transmission of the disease which is least affected by antibiotics among the many STDs. You might want to stay careful while kissing now, as apart from gonorrhoea, it could give you these 5 diseases as well!

Cold

Image result for Feeling cold Nigeria beware! see 4 deadly disease you can contact from a deep kiss Beware! See 4 Deadly Disease You Can Contact From A Deep Kiss soSxvQRONcBlack woman sneezing

While it looks all romantic and cute when the boy in the rom-com kisses his girl, even when she has a cold because he believes it is all worth it, catching a cold is very easy and equally troublesome when you do it in real life. When you kiss an infected person, you get into direct contact with the secretions of his/her nose and throat which contain the germs.Strep A disease

Image result for Strep A disease Nigeria beware! see 4 deadly disease you can contact from a deep kiss Beware! See 4 Deadly Disease You Can Contact From A Deep Kiss 00RWANDAHEART1 articleLarge v2

According to a recent report, 12 people died of the strep A disease in Essex caused by the GAS (Group A streptococcal ) bacteria. The disease is spread by direct skin contact, kissing, and sneezing. The disease can cause infections including the strep throat, pneumonia, scarlet fever and also lead to other complications like the rheumatic fever, toxic shock syndrome or the flesh-eating disease.Kiss disease

Image result for mononucleosis or the mono disease Nigeria beware! see 4 deadly disease you can contact from a deep kiss Beware! See 4 Deadly Disease You Can Contact From A Deep Kiss viral throat infections

The kissing disease also called the mononucleosis or the mono disease is caused when a person is infected with the Epstein-Barr virus. The disease is called the kissing disease because the virus can spread through kissing. Common symptoms of mono include fever, swollen lymph nodes, sore muscles, fatigue, sore throat, etc.Hepatitis B

Image result for Hepatitis B Nigeria beware! see 4 deadly disease you can contact from a deep kiss Beware! See 4 Deadly Disease You Can Contact From A Deep Kiss cost of hepatitis b treatment in nigeria

Hepatitis B can spread through infected blood or saliva. If you kiss an infected person who has open wounds in their mouth, you may get infected with the disease.Next time before you get a deep kiss, think upon this things.

Kindly like and drop your comments below

Health

Things To Stay Away From If You Want To Look Younger

things to stay away from if you want to look younger Things To Stay Away From If You Want To Look Younger icon 2

Things To Stay Away From If You Want To Look Younger!,

things to stay away from if you want to look younger Things To Stay Away From If You Want To Look Younger 5ccb73728c2e3da9ec8c3cf7feef373c 1 source nlp quality uhq format webp

Age has always been something of obsession for years. We always wish to look older when were young and we all want to look younger at older ages…
No one wants to look older than his/her age. There are certain things you should avoid doing if you want to look younger. Little do you know, you might be doing somethings that result in aging without realising them.
Bal Fashion has helped shortlisted daily actions or routine that would make you look younger.

Not getting enough sleep

What is your own view on sleep? Are you the type of person who does not have much sleep and believes sleep is for the weak people. You might have busy and tight schedules but always find time for adequate sleep. The more you deprive your sleep, the more risk you will be causing to your beauty and health in general. Sleeping helps our bodies to detoxify and heal increasing our health and overall body appearance.

Not exercising or working out your body makes us look much older than our age. If you really desire to look fabulous in your fifties or fourties, you have to look exercise your body every day. Make out a daily routine, visit the gym regularly and you will look ten years younger than your age.

Overstressing one’s self

Stress is one of the factors that contributes to aging. Stress might have overcomed you leaving you on how to relieved that. Everyone gets stressed at one point in time, but always try to overcome it so that it wont weigh you down consequently affecting your look. We get stressed more than one another and some are capable of facing the stress. The most paramount thing is that do not let the stress surpress you to the extent of affecting your look.

Taking alcoholic drinks

Many people do not tend to know that alcohol dehydrates our bodies, causing us to have dry skins. When your skin is dry or parched, there are tendency for wrinkles, acnes and black heads. If you are the type who has indulge in alcohol taking, you need to take a break completely from that and you will get to see the noticeable improvement in your skin. Alcohol intake is one of the major things that makes you look younger than your age. Desist from it

Smoking

Smoking is generally risky for your health and also the appearance of your skin. Smoking can cause you to have lung cancer and also aids aging faster. Smoking is not good for the health

Do not indulge too much in things. You take a candy bar so much here and a chocolate so often there is not a good thing. Too much of things is not really good for the appearance of your skin. To track this kind of indulgence can be so difficult and can fasten the aging process. Even though living a healthy life start rapid aging, that is not enough to regain your looks from some years back. Engage in some skillful combination of technology but avoid surgery and get some easy lunchtime in