EXPOSED!! Federal Government Plans To Frame Atiku, Saraki And Melaye – CUPP Alleges | Fastest Delivery Of Magazine

The Coalition of United Political Parties, CUPP, on Thursday alleged of plans by President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress, APC, to frame the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, and presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar, ahead of the 2019 elections.

EXPOSED!! Federal Government Plans To Frame Atiku, Saraki And Melaye – CUPP Alleges Atiku bubakar 19

Imo Ugochinyere , CUPP spokesperson, in a statement sent to DAILY POST, said APC has commenced “the branding of some vehicles with the colours of the opposition bearing the photos of these opposition leaders and have acquired arms which will be hidden in the vehicles and the vehicles will be driven to join the campaign convoy of the opposition consensus candidate in Kwara, Kogi and Adamawa to frame Atiku for the crimes of gun running and violence.”

The statement read in part: “Also targeted in the plot are the senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, Senator Dino Melaye and other opposition leaders.

“Elements of the ruling party have commenced the branding of somevehicles with the colours of the opposition bearing the photos of these opposition leaders and have acquired arms which will be hidden in the vehicles and the vehicles will be driven to join the campaign convoy of the opposition consensus candidate in Kwara, Kogi and Adamawa and other parts of the country where they have also selected. The vehicles will eventually be searched by the Police and the arms identified.

EXPOSED!! Federal Government Plans To Frame Atiku, Saraki And Melaye – CUPP Alleges Ask Atiku Yourself

“Their plot will include mobilizing thugs and causing violence on the day of such identification so as to tag the opposition as violent. The APC are aware Nigerians now know them for their violence which has trailed their campaigns nationwide. Their internal crisis and grab power by all means attitude has catalyzed their rejection by Nigerians and they desire to break all the laws to cast the opposition in bad light.

“On poll day, part of their plot include also to use more of thesebranded vehicles loaded with thugs to disrupt voting and collation in some centres and blame the opposition for violence and disruption of the process which will lead to mass arrest of opposition leaders to give the ruling party an advantage to rig and deny the people the opportunity to give their preferred candidates their mandate. A special security unit being coordinated by the Minister of interior Abdulrahman Dambazzau has already been set up and has commenced work to execute this dastardly plot.

EXPOSED!! Federal Government Plans To Frame Atiku, Saraki And Melaye – CUPP Alleges Dino Melaye 696x378

“The security agencies are hereby put on notice that Nigerians will not accept any breach of security being orchestrated by elements of the ruling party disguised in whichever form they choose.

“Nigerians are put on notice to be watchful and vigilant to see through the evil plans of the ravenous group of rulers we have in our country today. They should not be deterred. Their songs of war and plot to rig the elections will be resisted as the Opposition Code 20 will neutralize all their plots.

“APC is already in morbid fear of losing elections and all their shenanigans are like the last futile kicks of a dying horse. Nigerians are also called upon to remain firm and resolute as there are
yet many members within the ruling party and in very high positions that are fed up with the government and daily supply us with relevant leaks and information to counter all their evil plans.

EXPOSED!! Federal Government Plans To Frame Atiku, Saraki And Melaye – CUPP Alleges Saraki6 653x365

“A lot more of the information are being utilized quietly to neutralize them. This government has failed and Nigerians are no longer in doubt that they are going out on 16th February.”

May 5, 2019 at 7:20 am

Can I just say what a comfort to uncover someone who genuinely knows what they’re discussing over the internet.
    You definitely understand how to bring a problem to light and make
    it important. More and more people ought to read this and understand this side of your story.

I can’t believe you aren’t more popular because you
    definitely possess the gift.

2. how to download minecraft free

May 8, 2019 at 3:54 am

Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I’d figured I’d ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa?
    My blog discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.

If you are interested feel free to shoot me an email.

I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!

3. download minecraft free

May 8, 2019 at 3:52 pm

For hottest information you have to go to see web and on web I found this web page as a
    most excellent website for most recent updates.

May 12, 2019 at 10:46 am

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but
    I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you’re going to a
    famous blogger if you are not already 😉 Cheers!

May 12, 2019 at 1:31 pm

Hi there everybody, here every person is sharing these kinds of familiarity, thus
    it’s pleasant to read this webpage, and I used to go to see this weblog all the
    time.

6. minecraft for free

May 12, 2019 at 3:46 pm

I know this site provides quality depending articles and additional material,
    is there any other web site which gives these kinds of stuff in quality?

May 13, 2019 at 1:57 pm

Hi there, the whole thing is going perfectly here and ofcourse every
    one is sharing information, that’s really fine, keep up writing.

May 13, 2019 at 2:52 pm

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme
    in our community. Your website offered us with valuable info to work on. You have done a formidable job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

9. how to download minecraft

May 16, 2019 at 5:37 am

Great web site. Plenty of helpful info here.
    I’m sending it to several pals ans also sharing in delicious.
    And certainly, thank you in your sweat!

10. mojang minecraft download

May 17, 2019 at 12:49 pm

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and
    I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out much.
    I hope to present one thing back and aid others
    like you helped me.

May 28, 2019 at 10:04 pm

You really make it seem really easy together with your presentation however I
    in finding this topic to be actually something which I feel I’d never understand.
    It kind of feels too complex and extremely large for me.
    I’m taking a look forward for your subsequent submit, I’ll attempt to get the
    hang of it!

May 29, 2019 at 6:06 am

Every weekend i used to go to see this website, because
    i want enjoyment, as this this web page conations genuinely good funny data too.

June 4, 2019 at 11:55 am

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
    I don’t know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren’t
    already 😉 Cheers!

June 5, 2019 at 2:36 pm

Ahaa, its pleasant dialogue regarding this article here
    at this weblog, I have read all that, so at this
    time me also commenting at this place.

15. ps4 games 2017-18

June 7, 2019 at 10:28 pm

Hello everybody, here every one is sharing these kinds of familiarity,
    therefore it’s fastidious to read this web site, and I used to pay a
    visit this website everyday.

June 15, 2019 at 3:40 am

Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my
    myspace group? There’s a lot of folks that
    I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know.
    Thanks

July 10, 2019 at 10:50 pm

What’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve discovered It
    positively helpful and it has aided me out loads.
    I hope to give a contribution & assist other customers like
    its helped me. Great job.

Politics

Osun: Adeleke replies Oyetola, says ‘dancing better than looting ‘

osun: adeleke replies oyetola, says ‘dancing better than looting ‘ Osun: Adeleke replies Oyetola, says ‘dancing better than looting ‘ ademola adeleke 1024x1013 1

The candidate of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2018 governorship election in Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke has slammed the state governor, Mr. Gboyega Oyetola, accusing him of shortchanging the state.

Adeleke was reacting to a statement credited to the Oyetola, where he berated the former lawmaker of lacking requisite mental and academic strength to stand for an election other than ‘dancing skill’.

In a swift reaction on Thursday, Adeleke declared that it was better for him to dance and exude happiness and joy than “imposing sorrows and untold hardship by looting public treasury”.

He alleged that the governor was instrumental to the economic woes the state had been experiencing, claiming that the people actually preferred him to the governor.

Adeleke said:” There is nothing wrong in dancing especially when praising God, our creator, but everything is wrong with the exploitation of the weak and underprivileged.

“Osun people know that I am not the facilitator and prime partaker in the looting of Osun state’s treasury. For more than eight years, Gboyega Oyetola was the chief enabler of the most corrupt, inept and anti-people administration in the history of Osun state.

“I dare Oyetola to walk the streets of Osun alongside me and see who will get mobbed and stoned by the embittered citizens of our dear state. The people had voted the honest dancer and rejected the false progressives who had ruined the fortunes of Osun state and sentenced generations unborn to excruciating debt burden.

“It is shameful for Oyetola to be gloating over daylight electoral robbery which is being roundly condemned as rape of justice across all sectors of Nigerian society and indeed internationally. Osun people were denied the supremacy of their will and on them was foisted a Governor they did not elect, a governor they rejected.

“Osun people will remember that immediately after the apex court ruling,I issued a press statement congratulating Oyetola and restraining our members and supporters from violence and anti-peace actions.I claim credit for restoring normalcy, peace and stability to Osun state after the protracted governorship battle. At a time Oyetola and his band of usurpers were at a loss on how to manage the usurpation and its resultant tension in the land, I deployed diplomacy, putting the safety of our people above all considerations despite the blatant robbery you now call electoral loss.

“While top state and national leaders of even his party the All Progressives Congress and other well meaning Nigerians appreciated our sportsmanship, the chief usurper seem to lack the decorum expected of a democratically elected Governor.

“Let me remind Oyetola that his records as Chief of Staff to Rauf Aregbesola clearly confirmed his incompetence as an administrator but shows his competence at treasury looting and hardship imposition.

“Osun people fully know his records. They are aware this his stolen tenure is going to be devoted to covering up their evil tracks of the last eight years”.

He further accused the government of concealing the total debt owing by the state to the general public, as he said workers in the state are still going through serious economic predicament due to backlog of salaries and other emoluments.

He added that the state of infrastructural development in the state is still at the lowest ebb despite billions of naira the government claimed to have expended, citing the failed MKO Abiola Airport located at Ido-Osun, a suburb of Osogbo, the state capital.

Politics

Adeleke vs Oyetola: APC replies Davido father’s claim on Osun guber

adeleke vs oyetola: apc replies davido father’s claim on osun guber Adeleke vs Oyetola: APC replies Davido father’s claim on Osun guber adeleke vs oyetola 1024x569 2

The All Progressives Congress, APC, in Osun State has lashed out at Dr Deji Adeleke, the father of popular musician, Davido, for saying his brother, Senator Ademola Adeleke, won last September’s governorship election in the State.

Deji had claimed that some “people know his brother won the election, but was deprived of his so-called victory by the power that be“.

In response, APC said that the billionaire businessman was “dead wrong” by the assertion, adding that “If he [Ademola Adeleke]actually won, he would have been governor today.

“However, the Senator is not governor because he lost that election.”

In a statement signed and made available to DAILY POST on Friday by its Media Director, Barr Kunle Oyatomi, the party said, “the statement of Dr Deji Adeleke that his brother, the PDP candidate won the election has no basis in law and in facts and should be disregarded by all well-meaning people who believe in the rule of law and the democratic process.

“That Deji Adeleke and some other people desperately wished for his brother to win could not make him victorious.

“More importantly, however, is the fact that at no time during the election process did INEC declare Senator Ademola Adeleke winner.

“Initially, the election was stalemated because no clear winner emerged due to serious irregularities and violence in Orolu, Osogbo and Ife Federal constituencies, which rendered the votes at seven polling units invalid.

“In law, when there is such a stalemate, INEC makes the determination for a re-run election at those polling units; especially so if the total votes in the affected units are more than enough to upturn any advantage of either of the two leading contestants.

“The PDP candidate lost the re-run election and therefore could not become governor. At that point the case went to the Tribunal for legal determination.

“Although the Election Tribunal in its judgment gave the election to the PDP, the Superior Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of the country made clear in their determination of the position of the law that;

“Not only was INEC right to declare the first election stalemated, the final outcome of the process produced a clear winner, who is Governor Gboyega Oyetola, the APC candidate.

“So, legally and factually, the winner was the APC candidate albeit by a narrow margin.

“Such a re-run election was not peculiar to the state of Osun. Similar situations had occurred in some other states before and after that of the state of Osun.

“Such situations occurred in Imo (2011 and 2015), Anambra (2013), Taraba (2015), Abia (2015), Kogi (2015), and Bayelsa (2015). After Osun in 2018, INEC, empowered by Electoral Law in Sec 53 (3), also in March 2019, declared inconclusive, guber elections in Bauchi, Benue, Kano, Plateau and Sokoto.

“Winners and losers had emerged after the re-run and the Supreme Court did uphold the outcome. The case of Osun, therefore, is not strange.

“For Dr Deji Adeleke to still be dreaming that his brother won the election, simply shows that he has scant regard for the rule of law and belief in the democratic process.”