Are you eligible for Airtel 1.8GB data for N500, 6GB for N1,000 | Fastest Delivery Of Magazine

Are you eligible for Airtel 1.8GB data for N500, 6GB for N1,000

Feb 01, 2019 8:40 AM

We have always liked getting things cheap especially data, because everything is on the internet. Now that Airtel is beginning to spread out its 4G LTE network to popular states in the country, it’s high time you get to know how to receive 1.8GB data for N500.

On a normal day, you can get 750MB data for this price, but you can also get 1GB data for this same price, this, you have to be on the SmartTrybe tariff plan. The question is, who has time to be migrating from a plan that you love to a plan that you know almost nothing about, or that you don’t even like.

This 1.8GB data worth N500 doesn’t work on all Airtel sim cards, it is sim selective as always. It is not a new plan, neither is it a cheat, it’s just an offer from Airtel. This 1.8GB data has the same duration as the 750MB, which is 14 days. If you have previously gotten a message from Airtel that reads the following,

FREE 150% Data Bonus, Just For You! Get 1.8GB for just N500 valid for 14 days. Hurry, dial *418*2# now to enjoy this amazing offer everyday for 6 months.

Then you are eligible for the offer, but if you haven’t received such message from them, then you can dial *418*2# to find out if you are eligible. Also, you can get 6GB data for just N1,500 on your Airtel sim card. Rumours suggest that it works on only new sim cards, but you can try your luck by dialing *440*161# to know if you are eligble for the plan.

Am Humble and simple but hate *shit* I'm popularly address as Ballotech due to my optmost ideal and researchs on technology, I graduated from federal poly Ede and represent my able faculty and various research ground.

May 3, 2019 at 6:46 am

What’s up to every , as I am genuinely eager of reading this blog’s post to be updated daily.
    It includes nice data.

2. download minecraft for free

May 8, 2019 at 2:22 pm

I absolutely love your site.. Excellent colors & theme.
    Did you develop this website yourself? Please reply back as I’m planning to create my
    own personal site and would love to find out where you got this from
    or just what the theme is named. Cheers!

3. download minecraft pc

May 10, 2019 at 9:58 am

Good day! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding
    one? Thanks a lot!

May 13, 2019 at 2:57 pm

I absolutely love your site.. Great colors & theme.

Did you create this site yourself? Please reply back as I’m hoping
    to create my own personal site and would love to learn where you got this from or what the theme is called.

Appreciate it!

May 13, 2019 at 5:23 pm

What’s up to every , as I am in fact eager of reading this web site’s post to be updated daily.
    It includes pleasant information.

6. mojang minecraft download

May 14, 2019 at 11:36 pm

Hi there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren’t loading correctly.
    I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show
    the same outcome.

May 20, 2019 at 8:21 am

This article presents clear idea in favor of the new users of blogging, that
    genuinely how to do blogging.

May 22, 2019 at 5:55 am

Outstanding story there. What happened after?

Good luck!

May 30, 2019 at 3:42 pm

Wow, that’s what I was exploring for, what a material!
    existing here at this web site, thanks admin of this
    web page.

May 31, 2019 at 6:32 pm

At this time I am going to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast
    coming over again to read other news.

June 2, 2019 at 9:27 pm

Wow, this article is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing these things, thus I am going
    to tell her.

June 3, 2019 at 6:47 pm

Thanks for sharing such a good opinion, post
    is good, thats why i have read it fully

June 4, 2019 at 6:42 am

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact used to be a
    entertainment account it. Glance complex to far brought
    agreeable from you! However, how could we be in contact?

14. gamefly free trial 2019 coupon

June 10, 2019 at 10:32 am

Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article!
    It’s the little changes that produce the biggest changes.

Many thanks for sharing!

June 14, 2019 at 3:03 pm

Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic however I’d figured I’d ask.
    Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring
    a blog post or vice-versa? My site addresses a lot of the
    same subjects as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.

If you happen to be interested feel free to send me an email.

I look forward to hearing from you! Wonderful blog by the way!

Tech

Get 4.5GB data for N500 on 9mobile

get 4.5gb data for n500 on 9mobile Get 4.5GB data for N500 on 9mobile images 2

Get 4.5GB data for N500 on 9mobile

1. Estimated reading time: 6 minute(s)
    For those of you who are enjoying 9mobile data plans to the fullest, most especially those who are opportune to get 1GB data for N200 on the network, here is an offer for you. Do you know that you can get at least 4.5GB data for N500 on 9mobile?

This is not something that should surprise you, given the fact of how the telecom companies are trying as hard as they can to bring up offers that will win them more customers. This data offer is actually 10 months old at the moment and it is still working very well.

How to get 4.5GB data for N500 on 9mobile
Go to the nearest 9mobile store and buy and register a 9mobile SIM card.
Insert the SIM card into your phone and dial 200.
Select “2” to join the “MoreCliq” package.
Recharge the SIM card with N500 airtime and dial *229*10*16#. You will be given 4.5GB data to browse and download as you like.
This data is valid for 5 days, so use it wisely. On the other hand, the morecliq package is a prepaid package that lets you make calls @20-30k/sec after N25 daily usage as it is perfect for the youth.

Features of 9mobile morecliq package
150% bonus on every recharge is available to all new morecliq subscribers & it can be used to call all networks.
Bonus on incoming calls for every five minutes call received from other networks, you get one minute worth of free call to use in the cliq community.
For just ₦5, enjoy call rates as low as 20k/sec to any 9mobile number.
You get to enjoy free 1MB daily & 20k/sec to call five international destinations (US, UK landlines, Canada, India & China).
When you recharge N100 within a week & get 5MB, recharge another N100 in the same week & get 10MB. Also make a recharge of N200 at once & get 15MB, free midnight call from 12.30am- 4.30am (on net calls only).
Make voice calls at the rate of 20k/sec to cliqlite numbers, 25k/sec to 9mobile numbers and 30k/sec to all networks if you use N25 a day.
To join the morecliq prepaid plan, dial 200 and press 2 on a new 9mobile sim or switch from an existing line by dialing *244*1#.
I’m Ballotech,,, for more update and latest always visit *naijasurf*

• are you eligible for airtel 1.8gb data for n500, 6gb for n1000?
  • are you eligible for airtel 1.8gb data for n500, 6gb for n1000
  • how to subscribe to airtel 1.8gb for n500 data plan

Tech

latest working kpn tunnel vpn config files and settings for mtn0.0kb free browsing capped at 200mb Latest Working KPN Tunnel VPN Config Files and Settings For MTN0.0KB Free Browsing Capped At 200MB public holiday

MTN 0.0kb Free Browsing Cheat is blazing right now via KPN Tunnel Rev VPN.

As we all know this cheat can also be used with
HTTP Injector and some other tunneling apps. It’s working on both rooted and non rooted Android devices.

REQUIREMENTS
√ Your Android phone or tablet
√ MTN NG 3G or 4G with 0.0kb Airtime and data balance
√ KPN Tunnel Rev ( Download Here)
√ Download KPN Tunnel Rev Config File from Here.
OR
√ Download KPN Tunnel Rev Config File 2 Here
√ Apply default MTN APN settings.

Download Scooper News App Now and get free airtime, unlimited data, iphone x, dubai trip and real cash to your bank account with ease. learn more about the app By Clicking Here.

HOW TO IMPORT KPN TUNNEL REV CONFIG FILE FOR MTN 0.0KB FREE BROWSING CHEAT

√ Download both KPN Tunnel VPN and it’s Config file for MTN 0.0kb cheat from the links provided above.
√ After that, open the KPN Tunnel Rev on your phone.
√ Then tap the three dots on a straight line

latest working kpn tunnel vpn config files and settings for mtn0.0kb free browsing capped at 200mb Latest Working KPN Tunnel VPN Config Files and Settings For MTN0.0KB Free Browsing Capped At 200MB 72f958e33d5a91bee08cb4ea733ef5fc source nlp quality uhq format webp resize 720

√ Now️ tap on Config options > tap Importand locate the KPN MTN 0.0k file .
Just tap on it to import.
√ After that, tap on the three dashed icon and tick the SSH Tunnel box.
√ Then go back and tap Start to connect and the cheat will connect after few seconds.

Remember this version of the cheat works on both rooted and non rooted Android devices. Enjoy!!!