View format of Letter to someone special to you | Fastest Delivery Of Magazine

Letters To Someone Special To You

deedeesblog.com
Feb 10, 2019 01:34 AM
Letters to someone special  View format of Letter to someone special to you 6b4343ebd9af3ed77e1f11f05287491b source nlp quality uhq format webp

Letters to someone special: Love letters are written and exchanged between two lovers. The love letters are used to express our feelings for someone we love; they are also used to acknowledge the impact of our lovers in our life. How their presence has changed us, how they motivate us and many more.

Letters to someone special 1

I am writing this letter in order to show you how much I love you, and how important you are to me. How is everybody at home? I hope they are all fine and sound? My regards to every one of them. Do you remember the beautiful times we shared together? Those days we were sharing the sweetest moments together in love, peace, and harmony? I never knew you were such a wonderful lady. I love your smile, your beauty and the fairness of your skin that glows like a light. I love your powerful smile because it mesmerizes my heart and gives me great pleasure that I cannot possibly think of achieving alone in the next fifty years of my life. Truly, my life has changed since the day I set my eyes on you. I can now understand the difference between pain and real pleasure since the day I met you. I want you to know that there is nothing that will make me stop loving you. I will surely be with you for the rest of your life. My love for you is not the type that dies so easily. Baby, always have it on your mind that my love for you is special. It will not in any way be destroyed forever.

Letters to someone special 2

The purpose of writing this letter is to let you know how important you are in my life; to let you understand that my heart only beats for you. I want to cheer you up for the kind of true love you show to me. The love we share together makes me look younger every day, this is a sign of a good heart you have. You never make me sad even for once. Could you remember the other day we met, the sweet smile of love you cast at me? This memory has never been lost in my heart. I keep it for a beautiful day like this. Truly, since the day I met you, I have become so much attached to you and wish you know the great impact your presence has caused in my life. I have become a changed person in my life because you are part of my life. Baby, I want you to know that I will never stop loving you forever. I will forever be the reason why you smile because the game of this love is yet to end. It will continue to exist forever in my heart. My love for you will not end again God’s willing.

Letters to someone special 3

It has been long we hear from each other due to the distance of the relationship between us. So, I decided to write this letter to you, hoping that it will reach you in good health. I am also using this opportunity to remind you of the moments of love we shared together when I was around, never think it is over; it is just the beginning. Long before I met you, I was sad due to the past life and love I found myself. Then, I realized that had it been that we have met before now, my heart wouldn’t have suffered the entire pains it went through. Your love has given me more confidence that there is true love in the air reaching every corner of this world. This is the reason why I am hoping to spend the rest of my life with you. I am looking forward to a greater reason for us to live together forever. My love for you is as simple as the bond power of paper but as strong as the hardest rock in the world. I love you.

Letters to someone special 4

If I can’t hear from you, I should be able to write to you, to remind you of the queen you are. It has been quite long we relate due to the mission of our federal government. Though, it really pains me that I have not been able to express my love as supposed. What actually annoys me most is that the beautiful things we have done while we together had really been pending. I always recall the kisses and hugs that keep my body warm. Your attitude has changed my lifestyle and then gave me a reason to become a good man. I love you so much and I will never forget you forever. Let me tell you the truth about how I feel for you. I feel like never to leave you until the death separates us. I love you with complete faith and courage. I wish you all the best

Letters to someone special 5

I have been too lonely since the day you left so, I decided to write you this letter to facilitate your return anytime soon. Come back to make me happy once again, come and reopen those beautiful love stories you tell me. Those beautiful smiles of yours have been seriously missed so I wish to see your face shining once again before me. When you were with me, my heart is always at rest. Since the day you left, I became so sad and moody. Your presence really means a lot to me. Please come back soon. My love for you cannot be taken for granted even by me who claim to have it for you. My life is no longer the same since the day I got married to you and this is also a reason to love you beyond the sky. Don’t even think that I may betray you one day, it is not possible. In as much as you are alive, be rest assured that your love will forever reign in my heart, and after my death or yours, it will still remain in my heart. Your memory will not perish in my heart because I love you.

Letters to someone special 6

I am writing this letter to tell you that I miss you with passion. I miss your kisses and hugs and the romantic moments we shared together. I miss all the love you showed to me. Less I forget, I love your eyes because they are beautiful, I love your face because it shines like a star, I love your skin because it glows like the brightest star. Before, I thought it is good to be arrogant not until you came into my life and changed it. Your present has made everything easy for me. I love your eyes because whenever I see them, I become happier, all this transforms me into a better person in life. Trust me, I will never stop loving you for the rest of my life. I will not think of leaving a great lover like you until the end of time. You may not know how much you mean to me, but I swear I so much in love with you. I can’t stop loving you for the rest of my life. My love for you does not have a limit.

Letters to someone special 7

Your love dwells in my heart and it is the reason why I am writing this letter to you. The entire romance, the sweet voice of yours and every single memory keep on repeating itself. This is the kind of person I have become since the day I set my eyes on you. I love you so much and wish you all the best in this world as my beloved wife. I love your smile; it is made of a divine treasure blended with the fluid of pleasure that transfers joy to me. I will never stop thinking about you because you are so special. You will always be the reason why I’m happy. Your good character is never the last thing to mention about. You are the most precious love of my life and will never stop loving you for the rest of my life. I want you to have the best of your time with me this week, so if you can come around, it will have been one of the most beautiful experience for me this year. I love your face because it shines like sunlight. It is the reason why I cannot stop thinking about you.

Letters to someone special 8

With the special love I have for you, receive the message in good earth and best of conditions in this life. I want to tell you that your love still remains in my heart, and has never changed. It will not in any way changed because it comes from a very deep part of my body. I will always love you forever. If every woman can be as kind as you are, the whole world will have become the best place to be. I will be so special because you will surely shower me with your kindness, love, passion, and happiness that never end. Your precious face is not common, so smooth, beautiful and glowing like a light of love. I will never stop thinking about the beautiful moments we shared together. I love you so much and wish you all the best in this world. I will not stop thinking about the entire advice you give me, they are part of the reasons why I love you. I miss you dearly and will never stop telling you this. I want you to know that this world cannot contain the kind of love I have for you so, be rest assured that I am with you any time any moment. I will not get tired of loving you. I wish you all the best in this world. I appreciate the special love I have for you because you are my dream come true. Loving you has changed everything about me. I love you, my superstar.

Letters to someone special 9

Your beautiful face keep coming back, so I wish to see you any moment from now; I wish to see your beautiful body full of light and soft to touch. The kind of thought I have for you is full of s*xual acts. You are my life and my beloved wife; you mean everything to me because you are God sent an angel. I miss your delicious soup; I miss your kisses and the powerful voice that sings love songs for me. You are my happiness which means without you, I will be sad. Please, love me more and more and care for me so I will rest assured that you are still there for me. Your shining skin looks like moonlight in the dark night, this is one of the reasons why I love you. I will never get tired of you because you are simply the best woman in my life. I love you beyond the sky and wish you understand the power of y love for you. Thank you, my sweet love. Good to hear from you. I appreciate your efforts in my life. I love thinking about you because it gives me a kind of comfort in my heart. Thank you, my precious love. You are the reason why I am so happy today.

Letters to someone special 10

I have been dreaming about you since these days, I hope you are fine where you are? If I said I’m not scared about your journey, my claim should be named the greatest lie of the year. I am scared of losing the sweet moments we share together, the giggles when I make you happy, the tears you shed whenever you are hurt and how I pet you not to cry again. You are very intelligent though, and it is one of the reasons why I aspire to make you my future wife. I love you with all my heart and pray that you will never stop being the only girl my heart desires. I want to assure you of one fact, believe me; I will not betray you, so take it as the truth because your thought has occupied every angle of my heart with endless love. I wish you all the best now and forever. You shall become the mother of my future kids; you shall be my only wife forever because I cannot share your love with any other woman. Your lips, I love to kiss because they are made of the softest flesh ever. Your body, I love to touch because it is as sweet as a lollipop. My love will forever flow for you alone. I love you.

Am Humble and simple but hate *shit* I'm popularly address as Ballotech due to my optmost ideal and researchs on technology, I graduated from federal poly Ede and represent my able faculty and various research ground.

May 29, 2019 at 5:46 am

I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I’m not certain whether this
    publish is written by him as nobody else know such certain about my trouble.
    You’re wonderful! Thank you!

May 30, 2019 at 9:11 am

Hi! I’m at work browsing your blog from
    my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all
    your posts! Carry on the fantastic work!

May 31, 2019 at 2:02 pm

This website definitely has all the information and facts I needed about this subject and didn’t
    know who to ask.

May 31, 2019 at 4:12 pm

Excellent blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers?
    I’m planning to start my own blog soon but I’m a
    little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely confused
    .. Any recommendations? Thanks!

June 4, 2019 at 4:43 pm

If some one wishes to be updated with most up-to-date technologies then he must be pay a quick visit this
    web page and be up to date all the time.

6. http://tinyurl.com/y4lshch6

June 17, 2019 at 11:45 am

When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each
    time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
    Thank you!

7. tinyurl.com

July 1, 2019 at 5:10 pm

Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard
    against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any tips?

8. quest bars cheap 2019 coupon

July 9, 2019 at 6:27 am

Great delivery. Solid arguments. Keep up the amazing work.

July 19, 2019 at 4:30 am

Stunning quest there. What happened after? Good luck!

27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019)

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) make money online nigeria

Latest online money making opportunities in Nigeria

1. Start a Youtube Channel

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) make a youtube channel 1024x576

Starting a youtube channel is the easiest way of making money online in Nigeria and needs absolutely no startup investment.

Youtube gets an amazing 5 billion views per day which proves it’s power on the internet.  There’s no doubt how much money people are making online via this platform. In fact, one man named Felix Kjellberg, the owner of PewDiePie earned 12 million dollars back in 2015 by running a single Youtube channel.

Making money on YouTube is one of the easiest online money making opportunities that you can find anywhere. This is mainly because the platform allows for people with basic computer knowledge to leverage on their creative abilities to create content that can attract viewers and followers.

With increasing followership, your YouTube channel can then be monetized. Your earning potential really won’t be determined solely by the number of subscribers and views you have, but also by the level of engagement you generate, the niche you provide content to, and the revenue channels you explore.

Let us go through some of the most popular YouTube niches that are highly lucrative…

1. Vlogs

Vlogs or vlogging involves regularly recording and publishing videos of your everyday life. If you have a large audience on YouTube, this can be a very easy way to create YouTube content because you can broadcast yourself unedited and connect with your followers on personal grounds.

Trust me, a lot of YouTubers make money from vlogging about their families, school, travels, fitness sessions, picnics, etc. People have literally quit their jobs and took on vlogging full time., especially because it is easy to start and has a very high earning potential.

2. Tech Videos

I watch a lot of technology videos because of the different equipment that are coming out rapidly and how educative they can be, especially when the publisher is well grounded in the tech space.

These days, it is not just me. Millions of people go on YouTube to watch reviews about the latest phone or learn about a phone they plan to buy.

If you’re a Techy person, then Tech videos are definitely the niche for you. You can get some high-end devices from companies that want you to promote their equipment by showing us how it works. This would not only earn you credibility and huge followership but would also fatten your pocket.

3. Tutorials

Whether it is cooking, do-it-yourself (DIY) tasks like laundry, carpentry, doing makeup, fixing cars, teaching techy stuff like website design, etc., there are always people who want to learn how to do stuff by watching videos and you could make money off them by providing the needed content.

4. Product Reviews

I’m one of those people who like to watch a video on an item that I’m thinking about purchasing to see how it worked for someone else. Being a Product Reviewer can get you free items from companies who need their products put out there for promotional purposes and some good cash to follow it.

5. Comedy

All work and no fun makes Jack a dull boy, goes the old saying. Nobody likes to be a Jack and this is why many people like to engage in some fun activity like watching comedy videos on YouTube.

If you are funny, know how to prepare comedy skits, or can generally do anything to make people relax and laugh, then publishing comedy videos might be your gateway to YouTube financial freedom.

Here in Nigeria, you can attest to the fact that comedians are living large off the high audience that they get from their funny videos, especially because they have monetized their channels. You might be the next if you take YouTube seriously.

So you see…there are lots of niches that you can venture into when it comes to making money off YouTube. The list is actually endless.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who love to create videos, like to talk in front of the camera, shoot comedy clips and films, etc.

2. Start a Blog

facebook post ideas 27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) blog posts

Being a blogger is one of the easiest ways to make money from home. Unlike many other jobs that require a lot of time, blogging is quite different because you don’t need to work from an office space, you can blog right from your comfort zone at home.

Fortunately, blogging comes with multiple revenue streams such as:

• Selling e-books on your blog
  • Selling online courses
  • Offer paid freelance services
  • Make money from¬†affiliate¬†marketing
  • Display¬†Google ads¬†on your blog (Advertise products and brands)
  • Start an e-commerce store (sell products on your blog)
  • You can also create a paid private forum and sell premium content like tutorials and products

Blogging allows you to work at any time you like and doesn’t take the whole day. It’s flexible also.

But, you have to take note that nothing good comes easy, so blogging takes time and skill for you to start making money. Your best method of starting would be to design a blog and grow your audience using a few strategies in this post.

If you have a day job, don’t quit. You can create your blog and work on a part-time basis.

Luckily, our digital marketing course is structured with a flexible schedule plan so that you can learn industry related and certified skills that our students use to not only manage their blogs but also monetize them, make a lot of money from them and still make out time for their regular jobs.

Immediately you notice it’s paying you more than your comfortable limit, just QUIT your current job and face it full-time because the returns on investment would not be comparable by then.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for folks who love to write and share knowledge.

3. Start Affiliate Marketing

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) affiliate marketing in nigeria

This one is a type of performance-based marketing in which businesses rewards a certain percentage of commission for each product bought by the customers who were referred by the affiliate marketing effort

There are quite a few paying affiliate programs in Nigeria to help you get started with affiliate marketing and earn money in Naira.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who have the persuasion skill and like to talk and write.

4. Create Niche Websites

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) start a niche website

Niche websites is a small website focused on one particular topic which shares all information relevant to the topic that is both useful and interesting for the target audience.

It can be any small-scale web property that makes money. Generally, a niche website should have these characteristics:

• It has a low number of content pages (Usually 20 or less)
  • It is narrowly focused around a very specific topic or audience like website design
  • It primarily relies on a single source of income
  • It gets traffic from one place (usually Google search)

For instance, you can create a website around the niche of real estate. The goal can be to schedule property visits by intending home-owners. Or you can also create a website that centres around paid music streaming and purchase.

After deciding the niche you wish to enter you should now create content aligned to that niche and drive traffic to the website. The more traffic you have on your site, the more your monetization opportunities increase.

Some niche website monetization opportunities include:

• You can display Google ads on your niche website
  • You can also display private ads on your website. For instance,¬† if you run a real estate niche website with very high traffic, you can get realtors to advertise their services and home offerings on your website.
  • Alternatively, you can make money from writing sponsored posts and product reviews for companies. his works best for people who run high traffic technology websites
  • A lot of people sell digital products like e-books, templates, webinars (paid video tutorials), podcasts, etc.
  • Affiliate marketing is your surest bet. You can easily advertise your custom affiliate links to platforms like Amazon and begin to make money by promoting the links in blog posts on your niche website.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who have an interest in certain topics. e.g football, phones, dogs etc.

5. Publish a Kindle eBook

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) create kindle ebooks

Do you have impressive writing skills? Are you a storyteller and are able to build a large following of people who would be willing to pay money for your stories?

If you are looking for means to monetize this skill, then you should consider publishing ebooks online.

You see, what the big publishing houses do with big offices for editors, writers, administrative staff… and then big printing presses… then distribution centers to get their books out to bookstores around the country… all to hopefully get books in the hands of readers…

…all of which you can do on the computer you have right now.

If that’s not a massive business opportunity for writers and publishers, I don’t know what is.

Publishing an ebook on Kindle is one of these simple, lucrative but rare ways to generate consistent passive income online.

Did you know that Amazon is the biggest rival to Google than any other search engine like Yahoo and Bing?

More and more shoppers try to search for a product on Amazon than other traditional search engines.

When people want in-depth information on a specific topic, they go and search for eBooks on Amazon so as to get useful recommended books.

Basically, you can leverage on the booming request for these eBooks and generate a stable passive income source.

Here’s how…

First, What is An Ebook?

Ebooks are…wel…books that are delivered, downloaded and sometimes, read onlune.

You can write them yourself (or employ writers) use publicly knowledgeable content, and create your ebooks from many sources. And just about any subject can be covered like travel guides, how-to manuals, mystery, romance, science fiction, self-help, technology, blah blah blah.

Also, you won’t have to rely on an editor or publisher telling you whether a book will be published. And you won’t have to rely on a bookstore to put your book on its shelves. You’re in complete control of the entire process.

In fact, you’re going to handle everything yourself, including marketing and selling. And that means you get to keep all the profits. Amazing right?

But then, writing does not come too easy to many.

Even when you know how to, leveraging on writing ebooks on Amazon kindle requires some top-notch skills to identifying the niches that will profit you and using ice breaking digital marketing skills and strategies like keyword research and social media marketing to promote and get your books sold.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who have in-depth knowledge on certain topics and want to share or people who love to do research and guide.

6. Create a Membership Site

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) create a membership website 1024x576

A membership site is a membership website with exclusive contents made available to a certain number of signed up users.

These type of websites provides a place for registered members to interact with one another and there is a certain monthly access fee attached with it.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who like to interact, guide and lead a community.

7. Sell Websites on Flippa

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) flippa website 1024x410

Flippa?

I’m sure you’re probably hearing for the first time. Yes, people build websites not for their personal use but for sale and this is one of the latest online money making opportunities we have.

So, Flippa is basically a place where you can sell and buy ready made websites.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who like to develop websites.

8. Sell A Video Course on Udemy

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) udemy website 1024x502

What Is Udemy?

Udemy is an online platform that brings a teacher and a student together. It is one of the best online platforms for this purpose as it provides ample amount of support and free tools to instructors to build a course and monetize it.

It also offers the teacher tips to improve his skills, teaching style and the course itself.

I’m sure you’re  wondering how you intend to sell your videos when you don’t even own a website.

The good news is that Udemy is an online learning place. It has a huge collection of courses in everything from web design to programming to Photography, etc.

Anyone can create a course on Udemy on any subject in which they are knowledgeable, and can offer it to millions of students.

Currently, Udemy has around 6 million students across 190 countries and offers courses in 100 languages including English. Udemy’s top 10 instructors have earned more than $17 million to date. Yes, they’ve made that much and you to can.

Making money from Udemy is really simple. All you need to do is plan, prepare, polish and publish your course content and Udemy pays you for contributing your knowledge on their platform.

There is no fee involved for creating a course in Udemy.

For selling, Udemy offers different revenue models based on whether the lead is through Udemy’s organic traffic (search in their platform), advertising campaign, affiliate marketing or entirely through the instructor.

Courses can be created in text, video and audio formats. As such, you’d be needing video creation, graphics design, content curation and marketing skills to be able to get started.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who like to teach, explain and solve problems.

9. Sell Service On Fiverr

latest-online-businesses-in-nigeria-and-how-to-make-money-online 27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) fiverr 1024x505

What is Fiverr?

Without many words, Fiverr is a place where people offer tasks, service and products for as low as $5 dollars.

Fiverr gets about 5 million monthly visits, and your aim should be to leverage on the ever-growing demand of Fiverr gig and make consistent passive income online doing what you love to do.

You simply need to focus on providing high-quality works and maintain good ratings. With that in check, you’d get new and recurring customers from selling your digital products.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who love to help others and people who work as freelancers doing what they really like.

10. Become an Amazon Associate

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) amazon website 1024x506

Amazon Associate is a special kind of affiliate program. It allows website owners and bloggers to monetize their website via affiliate links and earn referral commissions when any website visitor clicks on the link and buys a certain product.

This also boils down to the affiliate marketing opportunity explained above. Becoming an Associate with Amazon can be very profitable, but, many people fall short from the lucrativeness because they lack the skills in it.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who love to write things in details and folks who already have a website/ blog.

11. Sell art and crafts on Etsy

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) how to make money on etsy nigeria 1024x574

Are you passionate about arts and crafts?

Etsy is an online buying and selling place where buyers meet sellers. It’s similar to eBay but Etsy focuses on selling arts, crafts handmade, Afrocentric or vintage items and supplies.

With over 30 million monthly visitors, Etsy provides a wonderful platform for artisans, crafters and creative designers which help you to spread your works to the entire world.

Top Etsy sellers earn up to 1 million dollars a year by selling arts, crafts and handmade items and startup investment can be as little as $0.20 to list each item for sale, and each listing lasts 4 months or until it sells.

Let’s be honest, to make money from Etsy entirely depends on how successful your shop becomes.

Some people make a steady side income of up to 50 dollars a month, and others earn enough to quit their jobs and sell on Etsy full time.

What Can I Sell On Etsy?

These are a few of bestselling categories:

• Stickers
  • Personalised bottles, glasses and t-shirts
  • Notebooks
  • Jewellery
  • Art prints
  • Knitting patterns
  • Greetings cards
  • Clip art
  • Enamel pins

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for artisans and people who love to create their own items or products.

12. Do Facebook Marketing

Facebook Marketing for businesses in Nigeria 27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) Facebook Marketing for businesses in Nigeria

Facebook has over 1.9 billion active monthly users. With the wide range of features and advanced targeting, Facebook is one of the best places to reach your market target audience.

Facebook is a social platform where companies go to promote their products and services. And so many business owners do not truly know how to market their products on Facebook and other social media websites

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who like to use Facebook.

13. Do Email Marketing

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) email marketing in nigeria 1024x512

Email marketing is another form of affiliate marketing where you use your email list of blog subscribers to promote a certain product. With Email marketing, you can make huge money online without leaving your home.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who love to talk, write, explain and have the ability to persuade.

Email marketing has its own tactics and techniques. It comes with being a skilled salesperson who can write marketing content that would not be considered spammy and can actually sell their products or those of other companies.

Unfortunately, many businesses lose a lot of money hiring online marketers that claim to know how to do email marketing but they end up having few open rates (people who open your emails) and a very insignificant conversion rate (rate of people paying for your product or service from your emails).

14. Start Copywriting

Copywriting is one an essential element of effective online marketing. Copywriting is the art and science of strategically delivering words (whether written or spoken) that get people to take some form of action. Copywriters are some of the highest-paid writers in the world.

Copywriting is writing copies for the purpose of advertising or marketing. The copy is meant to persuade someone to buy a product or influence their beliefs.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who have the passion for writing.

Although copywriting can be a daunting task, I have an ‚ÄėA‚Äô in this skill. I teach my students how to write compelling sales copy that will get even the most unwilling person to pay for your offering.

15. Sell Photos

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) make money nigeria selling photos

Selling photos is a niche that hasn’t been completely considered by many Nigerians.

If you are a blogger who takes high-quality images for your blog? Or do you enjoy snapping photos of the world around you? Then you can start earning money by selling stock photos online on sites like Shutterstock and iStockPhoto.

The great thing about selling stock photos is you don’t need any special training, the opportunities are plentiful, and you don’t need a website to get started.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who have the passion for photography.

16. Start a book review site

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) start a book review website

You can start reviewing people’s books on your website. As the name suggests, a book review site is a website where reviews about the books get published.

This is also a good example of a niche website. You can then monetize by promoting other people’s books or recommending books to site visitors for purchase. Amazon is a good place to get books to promote.

But then, writing a book review on your website is one thing. Another thing is to know how to market your website and utilise search engine optimization strategies that would get people who are looking for book review writers to access your website.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who like to read books.

17. Start your Podcast

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) start a podcast

A podcast is a digital audio file made available on the internet for downloading to a computer or other portable media player, typically available as a series, new installments of which can be received by subscribers automatically.

You can sell these podcasts instead of giving them out for free. But ensure they are compelling, insightful and original.

We gain a lot of traffic, engagement and even money from releasing podcasts that are very profitable. The beauty is that it is audio and so peole do not get to see your face.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who likes to talk and explain things.

18. Develop a software

latest online money making opportunities in nigeria 27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) software development in nigeria

Software development is the process of computer programming, documenting, testing, and bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining applications and frameworks resulting in a software product. It requires the knowledge of any programming language.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who like to develop new things and like technical stuff.

19. Teach your Native Language

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) iTalki website 1024x492

Most of the people in today’s globalisation world are trying to learn new languages, and there are many new reasons for doing so.

Some people want to improve their employability, some want to study or live overseas, some want to grow their business or just want to improve their travel experience.

The point is, there is a knowledge market of online language learners who are willing to pay for language coaching. You should leverage this opportunity, teach the language you know to others online and earn some handsome money.

To get started, you can check out¬†iTalki.com¬†‚Äď It‚Äôs an online platform¬†which connects people willing to learn languages with others who can teach them.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who love to teach and have a gift of imparting knowledge.

20. Become a Freelancer

latest online money making opportunities in nigeria 27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) freelancers in nigeria

A freelance business is a great business model that allows you to get started with virtually no overheads that you can start almost immediately with a bit of time and passion. So many people think freelancing is just for creative professionals but I have learned that the business model is so much more.

I define freelancing or freelance as:

A term commonly used for a person who is self-employed and is not necessarily committed to a particular employer long-term.

Basically, as a freelancer, you execute different services like copywriting, graphics design, website design, social media management, and many more for clients online.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who like to work from home or work at any place, any time they want.

21. Become an online tutor

latest online money making opportunities in nigeria 27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) online tutorial

Due the to the growth of busy lifestyle of many people nowadays, people prefer to take online courses rather than the physical training.

The rise in technology and the internet has made the experience of online coaching extremely realistic. As a result, demand for online tutorial websites is growing really fast. So if you like to help others learn, online tutorial could be the earning ticket for you.

22. Buy and Sell Domain Names

latest online money making opportunities in nigeria 27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) domain reselling in nigeria

A domain name is nothing but a website address that you put on the address bar of your browser (e.g naijasurf.com.ng.com, naijasurf.com).

Your main task in this method of making money is to find and register domain names that have commercial value row in demand. You can then resell for the biggest bidder.

Sometimes in February 2018, The owner of Sumome.com¬†‚ÄúNoah‚ÄĚ bought Sumo.com for $1.5m¬†from a domain reseller.

Registering is very cheap, you can buy a new domain name on finddigitaltools.com for just $9.99. Once you’ve acquired the domain name, list the domain for sale on a website like Sedo.com with a higher price.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who know how to evaluate the potential of domain names.

23. Write Articles on Authority Websites

latest online money making opportunities in nigeria 27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) professional copywriting in nigeria

There are many authority websites who are looking for fresh content and ideas to expand their user base and maximise profits.

For this reason, they need new people with ideas who can do the job for them.

Although most of them have content research, curation and editorial teams, but no matter how experienced they are they cannot cover everything.

So, many such websites will pay you to write content for them. This helps them to capture new ideas and topics that otherwise would have never been discovered by their content team.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who love to write and would like to share their knowledge and expertise with the world.

24. Become a Graphics Designer

latest online money making opportunities in nigeria 27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) graphics designers in nigeria

Communication is highly effective when business objectives meet visual aesthetics accordingly. Let’s be honest graphic design is used to persuade its target audience to care about the design in front of the brand.

Graphics design is one of the most important aspects of business because graphics is something that catches our attention and attracts us towards products and brands.

Quality graphics helps to build the brand’s image into customer’s eyes, they create a long-lasting positive impression on people.

Due to the rise of the internet and technology, new businesses are springing up every day and that why the need for eye-catching graphics has become crucial to many businesses.

This is why there’s an ever going demand for graphics designers. You as a person who wants to make money online can leverage this opportunity to change your fortunes.

As a graphics designer, most of your jobs will include websites, logo, print headers, illustrations and product interfaces.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for Artists, Designers and Painters.

25. Sell on Jumia

latest online money making opportunities in nigeria 27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) make money selling on jumia 1024x557

On Jumia you can create your own shop online and start to sell your products across Nigeria thanks to Jumia’s marketing and logistic expertise. With over 200 million reaches to potential buyers, you can start making real money online selling your product on Jumia platform.

Jumia marketplace allows you to be a vendor and own your own online shop under their website.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who have a product to sell.

26. Sell on Konga

latest online money making opportunities in nigeria 27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) sell on konga 1024x559

Konga is one of the largest websites in Nigeria. Sell to over 50 million buyers across every state in Nigeria. Commission fees are as low as 3%, and you only pay when you successfully sell your product. You choose the price for your listings, whether or not you accept Pay On Delivery, your return policy, your delivery method, and other important options.

The opportunities you stand to get registering on their platform is huge. All you need is to have an original product you want to sell at a considerate selling price, then you’re good to go.

Konga marketplace is the safest and most trusted platform to buy and sell online in Nigeria. We’ve built a community that takes safety & security seriously for both buyers and sellers.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who have a product to sell.

27. Create your own eCommerce Store

set up eCommerce store 27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) ecommerce store

If you don’t want to leverage on Jumia and Konga market place…

Another awesome yet growing way to make money online is by¬†setting up your own eCommerce store¬†and selling your own products there. With this, you can display any product for sale ‚ÄĒ products such as ebook, physical products, digital products etc.

Now, making money online should seem like a pleasurable activity. Why wouldn’t we do just about anything to see things through, since it would be a major source of income, right?

With the list of the latest online money making opportunities for passive income in 2019, I believe you can start making money online by leveraging on the online business opportunities you have above.

(digitalmarketingskill.com)

Things To Pay Attention To If You Want To Be Rich

Things To Pay Attention To If You Want To Be Rich images 17

SUMMARY -Those who have a lot of money don’t always flaunt their wealth. It may sound surprising, but there’s no real need to buy a pair of $1,000 jeans if you can find a high-quality product that’s 10 times cheaper. -Things rich people don’t save on are: coffee machine, induction stove, LED light bulbs, energy-saving glass, thermostatic shower faucet. -Rich people don’t keep their income in savings accounts; they have funds in their budget that they can invest, and they do this regularly. -Rich people don’t overspend. If they use a credit card, they do everything to avoid paying finance charges. -Rich people see opportunities for growth and success in everything they do. -The rich are willing to overcome obstacles to achieve their goals. They realize that you can’t win without taking risks. -Rich people choose to face their fears to become a more successful and powerful individual.