Financial stability before marriage actually cuts down on the chances of a failed marriage.
To consider yourself ready to tie knot, you would need to have a satisfactory grasp of emotional intelligence – and you actually must be used to its operation in interpersonal relationships.
You would also need to be mentally prepared for such serious level of commitment. In the end, however, many people usually consider themselves unprepared for marriage not because they lack any of these important features, but because they are not financially prepared to take this huge step.
Especially for men, a lack of financial stability is often held up as a major reason why they’re taking time before asking a woman to walk down the aisle with them. And it is totally understandable for people to feel this way. The importance of a solid financial base before heading into a marriage should never be downplayed. Here are reasons why:
1. Ability to fund the big day
Regardless of the assistance that parents always offer in times like this, some men want to be able to finance the wedding themselves. In the end, they may not have to spend their own money on the wedding but the knowledge that they can do so is very important to many of them.
2. A smashing honeymoon
And the honeymoon needs to be incredible, by the way. He wants to spoil his bride. Again, it doesn’t matter that your parents said they’d pay for it—it’s a pride thing for men.
3. Can you bear the financial responsibility of a marriage?
For many men, it is the knowledge that they can take care of their woman that counts most. The knowledge that they can does wonders for their confidence and until they reach that phase, they consider themselves unprepared.
This is actually a cool mindset to have. There will be emergencies, bills, responsibilities and bills to pay in the daily affairs of the marriage.
No one should take on a task that they cannot see through and counting the cost of a marriage [not just the wedding] before stepping into it is very important so as to avoid all the money-related squabbles and dissatisfaction that many marriages come with.
4. You want to be able to spoil your family
Whether it’s your wife or your kids, you want to be able to live a life of comfort that allows you spoil them when you choose to. Those holidays, special nights out, baecations, etc.
Being able to do it does not mean that you’ll do it. Just knowing that you can afford it brings you great peace of mind. And really, not much in life beats this, right?
5. For support
Being able to support your partner’s dreams and ambitions is pretty cool. It is one more reason why having your finances in order before marrying is a brilliant idea.
How to Know She’s Wifey Material: 9 Clues You Should’t Miss
Marrying has never been the difficult part, but finding ‘the one’ – the right one is. Men are often caught up in a tight dilemma when deciding whom to settle down with. Often time, they are beclouded by what she looks like and majorly fail out on nailing a keeper.
1. She spends more time in supporting your vision and aligning yours to hers. It shows she has your best interest at heart, most importantly, she has your back.
2. She is ever ready to tell you the slightest thing that happens to her and allows you to handle it. Shows she is not secretive and respects your views.
3. She spends time developing her mind and rates value more than love. Shows she is keen on being your help mate which is surely God’s destiny for wives.
4. She always dresses decently, but attractively. Shows she is not only principled, but has values that can keep a home.
5. She is not demanding. Asks for nothing even when she knows she deserves it. Shows you won’t go bankrupt within the first year of marriage.
6. She complements your actions and corrects you calmly. Shows she not only appreciates you, but totally respects you. I guess you can foresee a peaceful home with that.
7. She is always ready to listen when you scream and screams when she’s afraid. Shows total submission.
8. She prays for your everyday development and closeness with God. Shows she desires that you remain the head in your home and live up to all your God given potentials.
9. She talks about your family and how to solve their needs. Shows she sees your family as hers now and will always work for their good.
With these clues, it should be easy for any man to identify a wifey material amidst the bevy of beautiful ladies in the world. Don’t back your friend or loved ones up in a corner, pressuring them to convince you she’s the one for you. Look out for these traits in that lady you are seeing and if she fails on too many counts, take a pass and find your “one.” But if she is every last bit of these traits, then what are you waiting for? Put a ring on it already!
Love With Beautiful Corper, Writes Love Letter
Christy Augustine and the love letter in question
A corps member identified as Christy Augustine, took to the platform to share a photo of the love letter she got from a student at the school she was deployed to.
The corps member who took to social media to share the love letter, revealed that the student who gave it to her is in J.S.S 2. She took to a popular platform to ask if she should punish or advice the student.
Read her post below;
“Imagine this fa!
My fellow ranters…
This is one of my students in school, the worst part he is in jss2
And the funniest thing was that,
He walked up to me directly saying…Corper I have a letter for you.
After reading this am still confused either to punish him or advice him.”
The letter reads:
“Good day Corpa Christy,
I love your teaching
I love the way you smile
I love the way you teach
Am in love with you for everything. How I wish you love me back
Music3 weeks ago
AUDIO: Lil Frosh Ft. Small Doctor – Sonto Poilo Firi Yahoo
Tech2 weeks ago
MTN Users | How To Get 5GB For ₦50 (Valid For One Week)
Inspirational Tips3 weeks ago
10 Common Foods That Can kill, if you are not careful
Education2 weeks ago
GOOD NEWS! Federal Government And ASUU FIX Date When Schools Will Open This Week
Entertainment3 weeks ago
Davido delivers grand performance at his sold out O2 Arena concert 2019