14 dead, eight injured as Buhari holds rally in Port Harcourt | Fastest Delivery Of Magazine

14 dead, eight injured as Buhari holds rally in Port Harcourt 75c8ce57603afbedfcb5468b5b03f65b

At least fourteen persons were confirmed dead on Tuesday following the departure of President Muhammadu Buhari from the Amiesimaka stadium in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, where he went to campaign for his re-election.
Asides those killed, eight others were also confirmed to be receiving treatment at the hospital.
They were reportedly stampeded by the crowd which was forcing its way out of the stadium premises after the President ended the rally with his speech.
Three middle-aged women and a man were seen lying lifeless on the ground one of whose body was returned after efforts by a private vehicle owner to rush her to the hospital failed as she gave up the ghost in the process.
Nnamdi Imoni, the state Police Public Relations Officer, confirmed that four persons died while four other persons were receiving treatment at a hospital .

Omoni said, “I can confirm to you that four persons died as a result of a stampede at the stadium on Tuesday. Four other persons are currently receiving treatment in a hospital.”
But the University of Port Harcourt (UPTH) said it received 14 dead bodies who were brought to the hospital apart from unconfirmed numbers of people at the emergency ward.
The Public Relations officer of UPTH, Kem Daniel-Elebiga, said, “Yes, 14 dead bodies were brought to the hospital this evening from the Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium.
“I cannot ascertain the number of persons at the Accident and emergency Ward,” he added.
The President alongside stalwarts of the party, including the National chairman, Adams Oshiomhole and a former governor of the state, Rotimi Amaechi were present at the really.
The National leader of the party and Co-chair of the presidential campaign council, Bola Tinubu was missing after being sited throwing away the flag of the party at a similar rally in Ogun State the previous Dayan Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital.

Lawal Abdulsalam, Student of civil engineering, student from federal polytechnic Ede if you don't know Lawal Abdulsalam then perhaps you started blogging yesterday.He runs one of the most popular blogs on internet.

May 2, 2019 at 1:40 pm

I was very happy to find this site. I wanted to thank you for your time for this fantastic
    read!! I definitely really liked every little bit of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new stuff
    in your website.

2. minecraft download mojang

May 10, 2019 at 12:41 pm

It’s very straightforward to find out any topic on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this article at this website.

May 10, 2019 at 11:34 pm

I think this is among the most vital information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The
    web site style is wonderful, the articles is really great : D.
    Good job, cheers

May 13, 2019 at 12:16 am

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of
    plagorism or copyright infringement? My site has a lot of completely unique content I’ve
    either authored myself or outsourced but it looks
    like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission.
    Do you know any methods to help stop content from being stolen? I’d certainly appreciate it.

May 13, 2019 at 4:20 am

bookmarked!!, I love your web site!

6. how to download minecraft

May 14, 2019 at 12:33 pm

Hello colleagues, its great post about educationand fully
    defined, keep it up all the time.

7. download minecraft for free

May 15, 2019 at 5:35 am

I’m curious to find out what blog system you’re using? I’m having some minor security issues
    with my latest site and I would like to find something more risk-free.

Do you have any suggestions?

May 31, 2019 at 12:17 pm

Hi mates, fastidious piece of writing and fastidious arguments commented at this place, I am in fact
    enjoying by these.

June 2, 2019 at 12:29 am

I do consider all of the concepts you’ve presented
    on your post. They are really convincing and will certainly work.
    Still, the posts are very short for newbies. Could you please extend them a little from next time?

Thanks for the post.

June 2, 2019 at 3:07 pm

Hi my loved one! I want to say that this post is amazing, nice written and
    come with approximately all important infos.
    I would like to look extra posts like this .

June 2, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running off the
    screen in Internet explorer. I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I’d
    post to let you know. The design look great though!
    Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Kudos

June 4, 2019 at 9:16 am

I was curious if you ever considered changing the layout of your site?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could
    connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having
    1 or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?

June 4, 2019 at 2:53 pm

When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added”
    checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
    Thanks!

June 6, 2019 at 11:13 am

I like it whenever people come together and share views.
    Great blog, continue the good work!

June 21, 2019 at 10:47 pm

Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
    Many thanks

July 11, 2019 at 2:40 am

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for quest bars cheap

Why Nigerians are being killed in South Africa – Peter Obi

Why Nigerians are being killed in South Africa – Peter Obi Why Nigerians are being killed in South Africa – Peter Obi Peter Obi 2 1024x679

Vice Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the February 23 presidential election, Peter Obi has condemned the incessant killings in Nigerians.

He however noted that the targeting of Nigerians by the killers “has a lot to do with the way and manner we as a nation value and treat our own people”.

“When we criminalize our people all the time, you don’t expect to get the desired respect and valuing from other people.

“For Ghanaians to be listed among nationals that can enter South Africa without visa while Nigerians are being subjected to such extreme humiliation and killings, should tell a lot about how the global community regards us.”

Speaking to newsmen on Sunday, Obi said that Nigerians should not be killed anywhere, more so in South Africa, given the huge sacrifices made by Nigeria, including the resources it deployed, to secure South Africa’s freedom.

The former Anambra State Governor particularly recalled the personal efforts he made when he was Governor to visit South Africa twice to discuss this menace in his meetings with Okey Emuchay and Uche Okeke, the Nigerian diplomats in charge in South Africa at the various times of his visit.

Speaking against the backdrop of the latest killing of a top Nigerian Lady, former Deputy Director General of Chartered Insurance Insitute of Nigeria, Mrs Elizabeth Ndubisi-Chukwu, Obi said that the record of deaths of Nigerians in South Africa is unacceptable and should not be tolerated any longer by Nigeria.

Senators fume over murder of Nigerian Insurance boss in South Africa

He advised the two leading continental nations to treat this matter as critical and take steps to stem the killings to prevent any possible follow-up consequences.

Obi called on relevant agencies and persons in government who need to act on the killings to treat them as a priority by bringing to bear all the necessary energy and urgency to stem the menace and avert the consequent diplomatic impasse.

Biafra group moblizes against Miyetti Allah, issues waring to Fulanis

biafra group moblizes against miyetti allah, issues waring to fulanis Biafra group moblizes against Miyetti Allah, issues waring to Fulanis IPOB

Amid calls by Miyetti Allah Kautal Haure for Fulanis to remain in the South and defend themselves, the Biafra Nations Youth League, BNYL, have asked the herders to leave the South or face actions.

BNYL said it had organized strong militia groups across its areas of influence to repel any attacks by killer herdsmen.

Chief Press Secretary of BNYL, Comrade Kufre Obot, made the disclosure to newsmen at the weekend in Calabar.

He said “The apex Fulani group is encouraging the killer herdsmen to remain in the South and kill in pretense of self defense but that is dead on arrival, because we have prepared our boys ready to repel any attacks, Miyetti Allah will be shocked at what they will see”.

Obot also disclosed that BNYL have focused on grassroots campaign since 2016.

“We are a grassroot movement. It is evident in our grassroot programs in Eket, Ikom, Ahoada, Emohua, Bakassi, Obudu and other towns. We have decided to checkmate herders excesses”.

The group’s spokesman urged communities in the South-East and South-South to organize vigilante groups to protect the communities.

He added that: “A community in Imo State called Abba in Nkwerre LGA have become the first to launch strong a security group with drone cameras, security phones and alarm polls across the communities.

“I would advise others to follow suit and be part of efforts to secure our land because no group can do it alone without the communities helping themselves too.”