Emery tells Arsenal fans why Europa League loss at BATE Borisov is not a shock | Fastest Delivery Of Magazine

Arsenal’s European ambitions are hanging by a thread after a humiliating defeat in Belarus that ended with Alexandre Lacazette being shown a straight red card for elbowing a BATE Borisov player in the face with miuntes left in the game. Lacazette’s dismissal marked the lowest point of one of the worst nights of Unai Emery’s spell at Arsenal, with the head coach unable to change the game after his side fell behind to a first-half goal.

Emery tells Arsenal fans why Europa League loss at BATE Borisov is not a shock lacazette arsenal red card

But Emery insisted later that he was not shocked by the defeat, saying that his team deserved more from the match and adding that he had full faith in his players to turn the tie around at the Emirates next week. But the Spaniard will have to mastermind a without the suspended Lacazette, with the £50 million striker arguably being Arsenal’s most consistent attacker since the turn of the year. “I did not see the action but we need to control the frustration,” said Emery.

Emery tells Arsenal fans why Europa League loss at BATE Borisov is not a shock arsenal iwobi mkhitaryan bate borisov

The Arsenal boss added: “We play another 90 minutes next week and I am sure it is going to be different. The first half was a good performance, we had chances to score. I am happy with the players’ effort. Defensively when they were 1-0 up they were organised and competitive. Our big opportunity is next week at home. I trust in our players and in our stadium with our supporters. We can win or lose but I trust in our and preparations to make a different result.”

Image result for bate 1-0 arsenal 2019 getty  Emery tells Arsenal fans why Europa League loss at BATE Borisov is not a shock gettyimages 1124897455 612x612

Emery again faced questions about the absence of Mesut Ozil, who was left at home in London despite returning to full training following a recent illness. Arsenal again lacked creativity in central areas, but Emery said the players that he selected had deserved to win the match. “Those that were here, we can win with them and we deserved that,” Emery said. “Last week we won and we played with the same players. We deserved to win but did not get the result. They were very organised. We can win with every player and lose with the same players.”

Image result for bate 1-0 arsenal 2019 getty  Emery tells Arsenal fans why Europa League loss at BATE Borisov is not a shock GettyImages 1124839882 696x490

The night was made worse for Arsenal when Aleksei Baga, the BATE head coach, later said he was not surprised by how poor the visiting side had been. “It was not a surprise for us,” said Baga. “We were preparing hard tactically and there was no surprise at all to see such a game from Arsenal.”

Emery tells Arsenal fans why Europa League loss at BATE Borisov is not a shock unai emery arsenal 2018 19 1024x576

Do you agree with Emery? What did the Arsenal coach get wrong against BATE?

May 2, 2019 at 2:27 pm

obviously like your web-site but you have to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts.
    Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very
    bothersome to tell the truth on the other hand I will certainly
    come back again.

May 4, 2019 at 10:40 am

It’s actually a great and helpful piece of information. I’m satisfied
    that you simply shared this useful information with
    us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

3. download minecraft free

May 7, 2019 at 7:33 pm

Keep on writing, great job!

4. minecraft for free

May 12, 2019 at 6:46 am

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads
    up. The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Safari.

I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but
    I thought I’d post to let you know. The style and design look
    great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Many thanks

May 13, 2019 at 7:26 pm

great issues altogether, you just received a brand new reader.

What might you recommend in regards to your submit
    that you simply made a few days ago? Any sure?

May 14, 2019 at 1:46 am

You’re so awesome! I don’t believe I’ve truly read a single thing like this before.

So wonderful to discover another person with a few original thoughts on this issue.
    Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This site is one thing that’s needed on the web,
    someone with some originality!

7. minecraft free download

May 15, 2019 at 12:15 am

Thanks for another excellent post. The place else could anybody get that kind of info in such a perfect manner of writing?
    I have a presentation next week, and I am at the search for such information.

8. free minecraft

May 15, 2019 at 10:28 pm

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site,
    how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
    I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided
    bright clear idea

May 28, 2019 at 3:39 pm

Hi, I do believe this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it ;
    ) I’m going to return once again since I book-marked it.
    Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue
    to help others.

May 28, 2019 at 8:28 pm

First of all I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question in which I’d like
    to ask if you don’t mind. I was curious to find out how you
    center yourself and clear your mind before writing.

I’ve had trouble clearing my mind in getting my thoughts
    out there. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15
    minutes are wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips?

Cheers!

May 29, 2019 at 3:27 pm

If you would like to obtain a good deal from this article then you have
    to apply such techniques to your won weblog.

June 5, 2019 at 1:24 am

I read this piece of writing fully regarding the comparison of most
    recent and preceding technologies, it’s amazing
    article.

June 5, 2019 at 7:05 pm

Thanks for the good writeup. It if truth be told used to be a amusement account it.
    Look complicated to far added agreeable from you! However, how could
    we keep up a correspondence?

June 6, 2019 at 7:51 am

Hey! This post could not be written any better!
    Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate!
    He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this article to him.
    Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

June 7, 2019 at 4:43 am

For the reason that the admin of this site is working, no doubt very shortly it will be well-known, due
    to its feature contents.

Sport

Brazil coach, Tite names Neymar, Firmino for Super Eagles friendly [Full List]

brazil coach, tite names neymar, firmino for super eagles friendly [full list] Brazil coach, Tite names Neymar, Firmino for Super Eagles friendly [Full List] 20190921 014554

Brazil coach, Tite, has named a 23-man squad for their international friendly with Nigeria and Senegal.

Both games will be played in Singapore next month.

Super Eagles head coach, Gernot Rohr, is yet to name his squad for the match.

Nigeria lost 3-0 the last time they played Selecao in a high profile friendly played in 2003 in Abuja.

FULL BRAZIL SQUAD:

Goalkeepers: Ederson (Manchester City), Weverton (Palmeiras), Santos (Athletico-PR)

Defenders: Daniel Alves (São Paulo), Danilo (Juventus), Alex Sandro (Juventus), Renan Lodi (Atlético Madrid), Thiago Silva

(PSG), Marquinhos (PSG), Éder Militão (Real Madrid), Rodrigo Caio (Flamengo)

Midfielders: Casemiro (Real Madrid), Arthur (Barcelona), Fabinho (Liverpool), Matheus Henrique (Grêmio), Philippe Coutinho (Bayern Munich), Lucas Paquetá (AC Milan)

Forwards: Everton (Grêmio), Firmino (Liverpool), Gabriel Barbosa (Flamengo), Richarlison (Everton), Neymar (PSG), Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City).

Sport

FIFA 2019 awards: All you need to know about men’s best player, coach, Puskás, others FIFA 1024x609 1

The FIFA awards will be held at the Teatro alla Scala in Milan, Italy on Monday 23 September.

The awards will be stream-live on FIFA’s official website.

The final three-man shortlist for Best FIFA Men’s Best Player Award are: Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus and Portugal), Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool Netherlands) and Lionel Messi, (Barcelona and Argentina).

The final three-man shortlist for Best FIFA Men’s Goalkeeper Award are: Alisson (Liverpool), Ederson (Manchester CIty), and Marc-André ter Stegen (Barcelona).

The final three-man shortlist for this year’s Puskas Award include: Lionel Messi’s stunning chip against Real Betis, Juan Quintero’s amazing long-range free-kick and Daniel Zsori’s last minute winner for Debrecen against Frencvaros.

Other FIFA awards include: the Best FIFA Women’s Player, Best FIFA Women’s Coach, Best FIFA Women’s Goalkeeper and FIFA Fan Award.