PHOTOS – Controversy as INEC abandon Ad-hoc staff, corps members outside polling units | Fastest Delivery Of Magazine

Viral pictures of National Youth Service Corps members allegedly sleeping in open areas ahead of presidential has generated controversies online.

Pictures making the rounds online has it that some of the AD-HOC staff who are due to in the 2019 presidential elections have to sleep outside without protection and proper accommodation.

The viral picture which emerged on Saturday morning also had Corps members sleeping on mats.

The pictures have since stirred reactions from other Corps members, and most online users as they lamented poor arrangement by INEC and its officials.

PHOTOS – Controversy as INEC abandon Ad-hoc staff, corps members outside polling units Image 16PHOTOS – Controversy as INEC abandon Ad-hoc staff, corps members outside polling units Image 14 300x225

A Corps member identified as @Thorpland on wrote: “I have gone to my , I can’t sleep in that bush . We killed a big Scorpion. This country is thrash.”

Another wrote: @Ekpex “As a corper and an INEC ad-hoc official, I can clearly state with proofs that some other corps members and I are sleeping outside due to lack of proper arrangement by INEC in Okehi, kogi state.”

@tfk_gawat “4:20AM: I’ve not slept all night because I don’t have space, limited classes were opened for us. People had to sleep on the grass here with cover cloths. I left home since 8am only to sit at the local government till 5pm.”

@Osi_Suave “The corps members who are sleeping in the open are the ones I feel for. Can adequate arrangements be made for their welfare and safety now? At least a place for them to sleep. The NYSC should stop allowing corps members to be used asad-hocc staff if there is zero provision for their welfare and accomodation really.”

@Ola_yinka “INEC showed NYSC corps members that ballot boxes, paper and smart card reader are important than our lives, safety, and comfort. All security personnels left rac centres with the conveying the election materials. Ineptitude at it’s peak.”

@Akintokundamie “Whatever reason(s) they have should have been envisaged. INEC had one and they failed. Corps members left in terrible conditions. I’m pained.”

PHOTOS – Controversy as INEC abandon Ad-hoc staff, corps members outside polling units Image 15

@Iamtobiadekoya “ and NYSC should be sued for this! This picture is dehumanising! I’m at the nonsense RAC centre and I’m almost certain that I’m probably going to sleep outside and I didn’t sign up for this! I didn’t sign up for slavery in my own country.”

@RealAkindave “I experienced exactly the same thing during the last election in 2015. I hoped by now things would have been better but it seems nothing has changed. INEC AdHoc staffs deserve better treatment!

@DanielBalogun “After four years, @inecnigeria could be so inhumane in handling corp members. This is an unacceptable! This recklessness defies any explanation. INEC that cannot provide basic shelter, how can it provide adequate security for Corp members during the elections?

@Ceevladiva “This is my condition right now, lying frozen on the floor. INEC does not have consideration for corp member.They told us they have comfy accomodation for us.”

@NijaActivist “This been happening for years . I don’t know why a simple accommodation can’t be provided with the amount allocated for this election.”

@Adewale200g “There are plenty across Nigeria. INEC would have negotiated for a cheaper price with them to accommodate those corps members. Planning is very poor . This is very unfair .”

@Cornyluv “INEC should find a way to compensate the Corp members. They have not started election, you are already punishing them.”

@Twittkode “Only irresponsible corps members would want this to repeat itself. They better prepare to rent 20,000 people to join their already 15,000 ad-hoc members nextweek.”

1. download minecraft free

May 9, 2019 at 4:19 pm

I enjoy looking through an article that will make
    men and women think. Also, thank you for allowing me to comment!

May 10, 2019 at 7:11 pm

Wow, fantastic weblog format! How lengthy have you been running a blog
    for? you made running a blog look easy. The whole look of your website is fantastic, as well as the content
    material!

May 11, 2019 at 8:03 am

Very soon this website will be famous amid all blogging users, due to it’s
    good content

4. minecraft download for free

May 15, 2019 at 10:02 pm

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my
    blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you
    would have some experience with something like this.
    Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy
    reading your blog and I look forward to your new
    updates.

5. minecraft free

May 16, 2019 at 11:35 am

Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the net the simplest thing
    to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get
    annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly don’t know about.

You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people
    can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

6. minecraft free download

May 17, 2019 at 12:38 pm

Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely believe that this
    amazing site needs far more attention. I’ll probably be returning to see more, thanks for
    the advice!

7. how to download minecraft

May 17, 2019 at 4:45 pm

Hey there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely
    enjoy reading through your posts. Can you recommend any
    other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects?
    Thanks for your time!

8. Neue Monaco trikot

June 3, 2019 at 2:35 am

magnificent post, very informative. I’m wondering why the opposite specialists of this sector do not
    realize this. You should proceed your writing. I am confident,
    you have a huge readers’ base already! Neue Monaco trikot

9. Barcelona fc tröja

June 3, 2019 at 6:33 am

Right now it appears like WordPress is the best blogging platform available
    right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you’re using on your blog?
    Barcelona fc tröja

10. Maglia psg

June 3, 2019 at 2:14 pm

I always emailed this webpage post page to all my friends, because if like to read it next my contacts will too.
    Maglia psg

11. Billige chelsea drakt

June 3, 2019 at 5:43 pm

When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment
    is added I get several emails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
    Many thanks! Billige chelsea drakt

12. ps4 best games ever made 2019

June 12, 2019 at 7:17 pm

Hi there, yes this paragraph is genuinely nice and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging.
    thanks.

13. Maglia arsenal Bambino

June 21, 2019 at 4:50 pm

May I just say what a comfort to discover a person that actually knows what
    they’re talking about online. You actually realize how
    to bring a problem to light and make it important.
    A lot more people have to check this out and understand this side
    of the story. I was surprised you are not more popular given that you most certainly have the gift.

Maglia arsenal Bambino

14. Magliette PSG

June 25, 2019 at 3:08 pm

I don’t know if it’s just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering issues with your website.

It appears as though some of the text on your content are running off the screen.
    Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too?
    This might be a problem with my internet browser because I’ve had this happen previously.

July 18, 2019 at 1:05 am

Can you tell us more about this? I’d like to find out some additional information.

South West Governors react to call by Northern elders that Fulani herdsmen should leave Southern region south west governors

South-West Governors Forum has reacted to a recent call by Northern Elders Forum, NEF, asking herdsmen to leave the Southern region of the country and return to the North.

Governors of the South West said the call was most unfortunate, divisive and retrogressive.

The Chairman of NEF, Prof. Ango Abdullahi, had in a press conference in Abuja on Tuesday, claimed that there was a move by some trouble elements to engage herders with violence in the Southern part of the country, while directing the herders to return to the North.

South-West Governors’ reaction was contained in a statement personally signed by the Forum’s Chairman and Ondo State Governor, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu on Friday.

The statement added, ”With no intention to engage anyone, it is incumbent on us, as elected representatives of our people in the South West Region of the country, to denounce this divisive and retrogressive statement in the strongest terms possible.

“The Southwest Governors viewed the report with palpable trepidation and outrage, the sustained attempts to fan the ember of discord, seizing every opportunity offered by the current security challenge to undermine the unity and peaceful co-existence among Nigerians.”

“It is appalling, to assert the least, that the tragic incident, which claimed the life of Mrs. Funke Olakunrin, the daughter of Pa Fasoranti, the leader of Afenifere, would be used by certain persons to advance the cause of parochial and prebendal politics.

“We intend to get to the root of the sad occurrence as we await the findings of security agencies on the unfortunate incident.”

“The governors and the people of the South West are working assiduously, at the current security challenges with a view to finding lasting solutions to curtail the nefarious activities of undesirable elements bent on wrecking our collective peace.

”We are not unaware of the antics of certain elements, who hope to garner political mileage from the contrived crises in virtually all parts of the country.

“We are equally convinced that this confusion serves the narrow interests of some persons.

“The country has a rich history; she has had to encounter adversities in the course of her transition to nationhood.

“She has overcome them all. This distraction will also pass. We look up to the security agencies to take cohesive steps to curtail this major challenge of insecurity which engenders hopelessness.

“We can only enjoin all citizens, on our part, to be patient and continue to cooperate with them as they combat the festering crises.

“We on our part have taken great strides with the hope that great success will be achieved.

“We, however, note, with discomfiture, the unpatriotic acts of some Nigerians, who will stop at nothing in their bid to undermine the Federal Government.”

Buhari vs Atiku: I got presidential election results from website operated by INEC official – ICT expert tells tribunal Buhari Atiku 1 1

An ICT expert from Kenya, David Ayu Nyango Njoga on Friday said he retrieved the results of the presidential from a server allegedly operated by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.

Njong, who is a petitioner’s witness, told the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal that the results of the last elections were stored in a server allegedly operated by INEC.

According to Njoga, he only got the report which he later analysed from a third party website: “www.factdontlieng.com”.

Claiming that the information was provided by an INEC official, Njoga informed the tribunal that the alleged INEC official acted as an anonymous person.

When asked if the website belonged to INEC, he said no but by a whistle-blower.

Njonga said the website was created on March 12, 2019.

When reminded that the presidential election held on February 23 and the results were released before March 12, the witness went mute.