ARREST TINUBU FOR VOTE BUYING NOW, HURIWA TELLS SECURITY AGENCIES | Fastest Delivery Of Magazine

A foremost Non-Governmental Organisation known as Human Rights Writers Association of , has urged security agencies in the country to effect the arrest of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the national leader of the ruling All Progressives (APC)ARREST TINUBU FOR VOTE BUYING NOW, HURIWA TELLS SECURITY AGENCIES President Buhari chats with APC chieftain Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu at a Presidential Dinner in honour of members of the National Assembly

NAIJAsurf Wears

The group said this while reacting to a leaked in which Tinubu promised to monetary rewards to potential voters who would have voted for the incumbent president.

In a statement by HURIWA’s National Coordinator, Emmanuel Onwubiko, the group while urging Nigerians to cast their votes based on clean conscience, bearing in mind that Nigeria has become the world’s capital of poverty and also very unsafe, accused security agencies of playing double standard and behaving like APC slaves by not inviting the party chieftain for questioning.

ARREST TINUBU FOR VOTE BUYING NOW, HURIWA TELLS SECURITY AGENCIES Tinubu 2
 The group said it was regrettable that a nation which has some of the most religious people is deeply entrenched in the criminal and the morally reprehensible acts of accepting bribes from rogue politicians so as to mortgage their consciences to vote for such bribe givers.

ARREST TINUBU FOR VOTE BUYING NOW, HURIWA TELLS SECURITY AGENCIES Tinubu and Osinbajo at APC Caucus meetingThe statement partly reads, “It is sad that the institution of the law enforcement have become like armed guards of the party that produced the incumbent president by either chasing after leading political opponents of president Buhari or engaging in the illegal profiling of Igbo speaking officials of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) since after the botched February 16th even when the Niece of president Buhari in INEC Mrs. Amina Zakari reportedly heads the logistics and operations committee in the electoral commission blamed for the surreptitious eleventh hour’s postponement of the long scheduled February 16th presidential and National Assembly Polls.”

ARREST TINUBU FOR VOTE BUYING NOW, HURIWA TELLS SECURITY AGENCIES tinubu df

The group, however, challenged electorates to consider the issues of ballooning poverty; high youth unemployment and widespread insecurity including unrelenting terrorists attacks and armed Fulani killings in the last three years as necessary factors that should govern their choices before they cast their votes given that the future of Nigeria is at stake.

Do you think the All Progressive Congress(APC), national leader should be arrested over the allegation ? Share your views and thoughts in the comment section provided below

May 5, 2019 at 6:57 am

Hi, yeah this article is actually fastidious and I have learned
    lot of things from it about blogging. thanks.

2. free minecraft download

May 7, 2019 at 1:18 pm

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you
    will be a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back in the
    foreseeable future. I want to encourage that you continue your
    great job, have a nice weekend!

3. download minecraft for free

May 8, 2019 at 1:55 pm

Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful
    post. Many thanks for supplying these details.

May 12, 2019 at 1:08 pm

My family members every time say that I am wasting my time here at net, except I know
    I am getting knowledge daily by reading such good articles
    or reviews.

May 28, 2019 at 2:06 pm

Thankfulness to my father who stated to me on the
    topic of this web site, this webpage is in fact amazing.

May 29, 2019 at 12:59 pm

This article provides clear idea in support of the new viewers of blogging, that genuinely how to do running a blog.

May 31, 2019 at 12:56 pm

Hello just wanted to give you a brief heads
    up and let you know a few of the images aren’t
    loading properly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I’ve tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same
    outcome.

June 1, 2019 at 4:28 am

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google,
    and found that it’s truly informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels.

I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future.
    Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

June 2, 2019 at 1:13 am

Hello, after reading this remarkable piece of writing
    i am also cheerful to share my experience here with colleagues.

June 2, 2019 at 11:12 pm

I’m amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a
    blog that’s both educative and interesting, and let me tell you,
    you’ve hit the nail on the head. The issue is something too few
    folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I found this in my
    hunt for something concerning this.

June 5, 2019 at 1:08 am

I seriously love your site.. Pleasant colors & theme. Did you develop this web site yourself?

Please reply back as I’m trying to create my own site
    and would love to know where you got this from or
    exactly what the theme is named. Thanks!

June 5, 2019 at 6:14 am

This is a very good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.
    Simple but very accurate info… Appreciate your sharing this one.
    A must read post!

June 5, 2019 at 1:10 pm

I am now not certain where you’re getting your info, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time finding out much more or
    figuring out more. Thank you for excellent information I used to be
    searching for this info for my mission.

June 6, 2019 at 7:30 pm

It’s perfect time to make a few plans for the longer term and it’s time to be happy.
    I’ve learn this put up and if I may I want to recommend you some
    fascinating things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles relating to
    this article. I desire to learn more things about it!

15. tinyurl.com

June 8, 2019 at 1:21 am

Hello colleagues, fastidious piece of writing and good urging commented at this place, I am really enjoying by these.

16. playstation 4 pro games

June 8, 2019 at 12:22 pm

Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every day.
    It’s always useful to read content from other writers and practice a
    little something from other websites.

17. playstation 4 best games ever made 2019

June 12, 2019 at 2:16 pm

What i don’t understood is actually how you’re no longer really a lot more
    smartly-favored than you might be now. You’re very intelligent.
    You understand thus significantly when it comes to
    this topic, produced me for my part consider it from so many numerous angles.
    Its like women and men are not fascinated except it’s something to accomplish with Girl gaga!
    Your individual stuffs excellent. All the time take care of it up!

July 19, 2019 at 2:51 pm

Please let me know if you’re looking for a writer for your site.
    You have some really great articles and I think I would be a good asset.
    If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love
    to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.

Please send me an e-mail if interested. Thanks!

July 20, 2019 at 7:25 am

I am genuinely happy to glance at this webpage posts which consists of tons of valuable information, thanks for providing these kinds of
    statistics.

20. natalielise

July 22, 2019 at 6:01 pm

I love reading through a post that can make men and women think.
    Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!

plenty of fish natalielise

August 14, 2019 at 6:18 am

The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad
    and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
    I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it
    with someone!

FBI releases list of 80 Nigerians arrested for fraud, names lead suspects

FBI releases list of 80 Nigerians arrested for fraud, names lead suspects download 2

The United States government has released full details and identities of the 80 suspected fraudsters, with many being Nigerians, arrested in the country.

NAIJAsurf Wears

FBI named Valentine Iro, 31, and Chukwudi Christogunus Igbokwe, 38, both Nigerian citizens as lead suspects, adding that the duo allegedly coordinated with others to launder the funds from victims.

DAILY POST reported that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in a press statement released in Los Angeles, California on Thursday by US attorney, Nick Hanna announced it has arrested, “many Nigerians”, in an ongoing investigation related to fraud cases.

Hanna said the fraud cases involved suspects colluding with federal and state agents, to dupe unsuspecting victims of their money.

He said a total of 80 suspects “many of whom are from ”, have been arrested and charged to court with 57 more being hunted globally.

According to a full statement released by the US authorities, the suspects either played major roles in the alleged fraud or acted as accomplices.

The statement read: “This case is part of our ongoing efforts to protect Americans from fraudulent online schemes and to bring to justice those who prey upon American citizens and businesses.

“Today, we have taken a major step to disrupt criminal networks that use BEC schemes, romance scams and other frauds to fleece victims. This indictment sends a message that we will identify perpetrators – no matter where they reside – and we will cut off the flow of ill-gotten gains.”

“Investigations revealed that members of the conspiracy sometimes wired funds to other bank accounts under their control or withdrew same as cash or negotiable instruments such as cashier’s checks.

“The suspects often “used illicit money exchangers to move funds overseas, generally avoiding transferring the funds directly through banking institutions, the indictment alleges.

“To do this, Iro and Igbokwe coordinated the transfer of a victim’s funds from a fraudulent bank account they controlled to US bank accounts belonging to illicit money exchangers.

“Those money exchangers, in turn, used a Nigerian banking application to transfer other funds in naira (₦), the currency of Nigeria, from Nigerian bank accounts they controlled to the Nigerian bank accounts specified by Iro and Igbokwe,” the statement said.

Here are the names of the Nigerian suspects indicted in the alleged fraud case:

FBI releases list of 80 Nigerians arrested for fraud, names lead suspects Image 1 3

FBI releases list of 80 Nigerians arrested for fraud, names lead suspects Image 1 2

FBI releases list of 80 Nigerians arrested for fraud, names lead suspects Image 2

FBI releases list of 80 Nigerians arrested for fraud, names lead suspects Image 3

FBI releases list of 80 Nigerians arrested for fraud, names lead suspects Image 4

FBI releases list of 80 Nigerians arrested for fraud, names lead suspects Image 5

Tension in Osun community over kingship tussle

Tension in Osun community over kingship tussle osun 1024x576

There is palpable tension in Edunabon, a sleepy town in Ife North Local Government of Osun State, over controversy surrounding kingship process in the community.

NAIJAsurf Wears

DAILY POST recalls that the town was erupted in crisis after the demise of late Oba Elijah Omoloye Ayelade Agunbiade 1, who joined his ancestors after reigning for 24 years as Salu of Edunabon.

The crisis thereafter reached a crescendo on December 19, 2018 following the installation of a new king, Oba Adesoji Kehinde Oladepo, as the traditional palace was set ablaze, while many were seriously brutalised.

Speaking on the issue on Thursday, at the NUJ Correspondents’ Chapel in Osogbo, the Osun State capital, the newly installed monarch, Oba Adesoji Kehinde Oladepo condemned the turn of events in the town, saying “dissidents would be legally dealt with henceforth “.

He denied that his ascendancy of the throne was controversial in any way, adding that he remained the authentic Salu of Edunabon, going by the state government’s pronouncement of his candidacy on November 26, and subsequent issuance of letter of appointment to him on November 28.

He chided one Nasiru Adebayo, who contested the stool with him for allegedly fanning embers of discord by parading himself as king.

He further accused Adebayo and the head of kingmakers, the Olosi of Edunabon, Chief Olatidoye E.Oyedokun of conspiring to frustrate the process that led to his emergence as the new Salu of Edunabon, to the extent of setting the palace ablaze.

“On 2nd November, 2018, the local government sent letters of invitation to all the seven candidates, from Isibomi ruling house. On the 9th of November 2018, all the stakeholders were present at the local government hall in a peaceful atmosphere.

“Thereafter, all the candidates were called for manifestoes accordingly and all pledged to support whoever emerges as Salu of Edunabon. After the selection exercise, I was selected as Salu-elect of Edunabon. All the candidates rejoiced with me and signed the peace agreement to support and take Edunabon to greater height except Adebayo, who boycotted the selection process after obtaining the form of interest from the local government.

“The local government authority sent all the records of selection processes to the Ministry on the 9th and 13th of November, 2018 and the same letter was also communicated to our Father, Imperial Majesty, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, the Ooni of Ife, who remains a consenting authority on the same day.

“My nomination was later approved by the immediate past governor of the state, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, at the last state Executive Council meeting held on the 26th November, 2018 and I was issued appointment letter dated 28th of November, 2018. The same letter was sent to His Imperial Majesty, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, the Ife North Chieftaincy committee and Ife North Local Council Development Area Edunabon

“The appointment was also confirmed and given a consenting approval by His Imperial Majesty, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi , when the Isibomi ruling house was invited to Ooni’s palace on 29th of November, 2018.

“My appointment was gazetted and published on the 6yh of December, 2018 by the Osun State Government of No. 7 Volume 28, Notice 32 and Page 91 in the official gazette of the state of Osun.

” I proceeded on seclusion immediately I got my appointment letter as the New Salu of Edunabon as condition precedent to the throne of my forefathers. After concluding all the traditional rites on the 19th of December, 2018.

“After pronouncement of my appointment as the Salu of Edunabon, Nasiru Adebayo filed a suit at the High Court of Justice, Ile-Ife challenging me alongside the state governor , Ministry of Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs and the Chairman Ife North West Local Council Development Area. On the 16th of May , 2019, a judgement was delivered in my favour by his lordship Honourable Justice R.A Shiyanbola in which the case was dismissed for lack of merit”, the monarch explained