ARREST TINUBU FOR VOTE BUYING NOW, HURIWA TELLS SECURITY AGENCIES | Fastest Delivery Of Magazine

A foremost Non-Governmental Organisation known as Human Rights Writers Association of , has urged security agencies in the country to effect the arrest of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the national leader of the ruling All Progressives (APC)ARREST TINUBU FOR VOTE BUYING NOW, HURIWA TELLS SECURITY AGENCIES President Buhari chats with APC chieftain Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu at a Presidential Dinner in honour of members of the National Assembly

The group said this while reacting to a leaked in which Tinubu promised to monetary rewards to potential voters who would have voted for the incumbent president.

In a statement by HURIWA’s National Coordinator, Emmanuel Onwubiko, the group while urging Nigerians to cast their votes based on clean conscience, bearing in mind that Nigeria has become the world’s capital of poverty and also very unsafe, accused security agencies of playing double standard and behaving like APC slaves by not inviting the party chieftain for questioning.

ARREST TINUBU FOR VOTE BUYING NOW, HURIWA TELLS SECURITY AGENCIES Tinubu 2
 The group said it was regrettable that a nation which has some of the most religious people is deeply entrenched in the criminal and the morally reprehensible acts of accepting bribes from rogue politicians so as to mortgage their consciences to vote for such bribe givers.

ARREST TINUBU FOR VOTE BUYING NOW, HURIWA TELLS SECURITY AGENCIES Tinubu and Osinbajo at APC Caucus meetingThe statement partly reads, “It is sad that the institution of the law enforcement have become like armed guards of the party that produced the incumbent president by either chasing after leading political opponents of president Buhari or engaging in the illegal profiling of Igbo speaking officials of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) since after the botched February 16th even when the Niece of president Buhari in INEC Mrs. Amina Zakari reportedly heads the logistics and operations committee in the electoral commission blamed for the surreptitious eleventh hour’s postponement of the long scheduled February 16th presidential and National Assembly Polls.”

ARREST TINUBU FOR VOTE BUYING NOW, HURIWA TELLS SECURITY AGENCIES tinubu df

The group, however, challenged electorates to consider the issues of ballooning poverty; high youth unemployment and widespread insecurity including unrelenting terrorists attacks and armed Fulani killings in the last three years as necessary factors that should govern their choices before they cast their votes given that the future of Nigeria is at stake.

Do you think the All Progressive Congress(APC), national leader should be arrested over the allegation ? Share your views and thoughts in the comment section provided below

May 5, 2019 at 6:57 am

Hi, yeah this article is actually fastidious and I have learned
    lot of things from it about blogging. thanks.

2. free minecraft download

May 7, 2019 at 1:18 pm

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you
    will be a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back in the
    foreseeable future. I want to encourage that you continue your
    great job, have a nice weekend!

3. download minecraft for free

May 8, 2019 at 1:55 pm

Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful
    post. Many thanks for supplying these details.

May 12, 2019 at 1:08 pm

My family members every time say that I am wasting my time here at net, except I know
    I am getting knowledge daily by reading such good articles
    or reviews.

May 28, 2019 at 2:06 pm

Thankfulness to my father who stated to me on the
    topic of this web site, this webpage is in fact amazing.

May 29, 2019 at 12:59 pm

This article provides clear idea in support of the new viewers of blogging, that genuinely how to do running a blog.

May 31, 2019 at 12:56 pm

Hello just wanted to give you a brief heads
    up and let you know a few of the images aren’t
    loading properly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I’ve tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same
    outcome.

June 1, 2019 at 4:28 am

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google,
    and found that it’s truly informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels.

I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future.
    Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

June 2, 2019 at 1:13 am

Hello, after reading this remarkable piece of writing
    i am also cheerful to share my experience here with colleagues.

June 2, 2019 at 11:12 pm

I’m amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a
    blog that’s both educative and interesting, and let me tell you,
    you’ve hit the nail on the head. The issue is something too few
    folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I found this in my
    hunt for something concerning this.

June 5, 2019 at 1:08 am

I seriously love your site.. Pleasant colors & theme. Did you develop this web site yourself?

Please reply back as I’m trying to create my own site
    and would love to know where you got this from or
    exactly what the theme is named. Thanks!

June 5, 2019 at 6:14 am

This is a very good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.
    Simple but very accurate info… Appreciate your sharing this one.
    A must read post!

June 5, 2019 at 1:10 pm

I am now not certain where you’re getting your info, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time finding out much more or
    figuring out more. Thank you for excellent information I used to be
    searching for this info for my mission.

June 6, 2019 at 7:30 pm

It’s perfect time to make a few plans for the longer term and it’s time to be happy.
    I’ve learn this put up and if I may I want to recommend you some
    fascinating things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles relating to
    this article. I desire to learn more things about it!

15. tinyurl.com

June 8, 2019 at 1:21 am

Hello colleagues, fastidious piece of writing and good urging commented at this place, I am really enjoying by these.

16. playstation 4 pro games

June 8, 2019 at 12:22 pm

Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every day.
    It’s always useful to read content from other writers and practice a
    little something from other websites.

17. playstation 4 best games ever made 2019

June 12, 2019 at 2:16 pm

What i don’t understood is actually how you’re no longer really a lot more
    smartly-favored than you might be now. You’re very intelligent.
    You understand thus significantly when it comes to
    this topic, produced me for my part consider it from so many numerous angles.
    Its like women and men are not fascinated except it’s something to accomplish with Girl gaga!
    Your individual stuffs excellent. All the time take care of it up!

BREAKING: Buhari signs Polytechnic amendment, another bill into law

BREAKING: Buhari signs Polytechnic amendment, another bill into law BREAKING: Buhari signs Polytechnic amendment, another bill into law buhari

President Muhammmadu Buhari on Tuesday signed two bills into law.

Buhari assented the Polytechnic Act Amendment Bill as well as the National Institute for Security Bill.

DAILY POST recalls that the Academic Staff Union of Polytechnics (ASUP) on Wednesday appealed to Buhari to sign the Polytechnic Act (Amendment) Bill to address many challenges confronting the sub-sector.

ASUP stated that all observations cited by the President during the Eight Assembly had been rectified, corrected and transmitted, adding that the bill had passed through all legislative processes as all observations initially made by the President had been addressed.

Source: Daily post

OSUN GUBER: Drama As Counsel Admits Error In Papers Before The Supreme Court

OSUN GUBER: Drama As Counsel Admits Error In Papers Before The Supreme Court OSUN GUBER: Drama As Counsel Admits Error In Papers Before The Supreme Court images 300x166

OSUN GUBER: Drama As Counsel Admits Error In Papers Before The Supreme Court

The Supreme Court on monday fixed July 5 to deliver its Judgement on the dispute arising from the September 2018 governorship in Osun State.

Senator Adeleke had filed four seperate appeals before the apex court to challenge the Abuja Court of Appeal’s decision affirming Adegboyega Oyetola as the winner of the .

However,prior before the adjournment mild drama had entrued before the court as Senator Ademola Adeleke Counsel admitted errors in his processes before the Apex Court today.

from the court reveals that Senator Ademola Adeleke counsel, Dr Ikpeazu had a recess from the court to correct defects in his papers. As he admitted that the notice of the appeal was not attached as Exhibit and apologised to the court for the failure but was asked to refer to the Record.

It was gathered that the Plaintiff Counsel,Dr Ikpeazu, who had all the time after the Appeal Court judgement since May 9, to file their papers and serve other parties, still came to the Apex court on monday with application to amend 1st and 2nd Respondents to read 1st and 2nd Appellants,of which the decision in the particular appeal filled by Adeleke is to be binding on the two other appeals while the fourth appeal will be heard and a Judgement delivered on it Separately.

Such unpardonable error of not being able to distinguish between an elementary legal terms of a Respondent and an Appellant unarguably reflects the gross incompetence of the ‘dancing Senator’ through the back door on the over 4million highly sophisticated citizens of Osun State.

At the Apex Court Adeleke’s Counsel still brought another motion to amend the name of the Counsel appearing under the signature.

It was also dramatic when the court initially said they did not have copies of the counter affidavit until copies were later produced by the court Registry.

The court was astonished when Adeleke’s raised issue of motion and the presiding CJN asked what the motions were all about.

The established principle of Natural Justice that ” who comes to equity must come in clean hand” came to play as the confidence exhuming lead counsel of Governor Oyetola and the ruling APC, Chief Wole Olanipekun adopted and relied on the counter affidavit and written address to dismiss the application.

He said the application was vague, no attachment, and the application was complicit, submitting that the prayer can not be granted.

However,the Appellants’ lawyer,Dr. Onyechi Ikpeazu (SAN),urged the Apex court to uphold his clients’ appeal and upturn the Judgement of the appeal Court.

While Oyetola’s lawyer,Chief Wole Olanipekun(SAN), the Counsel for the Independent National Electoral Commission,Mr. Yussuf Ali (SAN) and that of APC urged the Apex Court to dismiss the Appeal on Monday.