Buhari Address International Countries, Gives Ground Breaking Speech On Why They Cant Interfere In Nigeria’s Politics | Fastest Delivery Of Magazine

President Muhammadu Buhari has appealed to the international community to respect the sovereignty of .

Sen. Ita Enang, Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters, said this in a chat with State correspondents on Wednesday at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Buhari Address International Countries, Gives Ground Breaking Speech On Why They Cant Interfere In Nigeria’s Politics Opera Snapshot 2019 02 18 155544 punchng
Source: Punch

On interference from the international community during the general elections, Enang said that there was need to maintain diplomatic protocol.

Buhari Address International Countries, Gives Ground Breaking Speech On Why They Cant Interfere In Nigeria’s Politics Buhari1 300x162

“And when you are in a country, you are subjected to the laws of that country; there are limitations and red lines, which you must not cross.

“When you cross the red lines in diplomacy, you are capable of being declared persona non grata

Buhari Address International Countries, Gives Ground Breaking Speech On Why They Cant Interfere In Nigeria’s Politics buhari afp976 300x169

“But Nigeria has not gotten to that stage and that is why it is issuing simple reminders as to what is the best international practice in diplomacy,’’ he said.

He said there were pointers that the APC would not only win presidential , but secure the majority of seats in the House of Representatives and the .

Buhari Address International Countries, Gives Ground Breaking Speech On Why They Cant Interfere In Nigeria’s Politics ATIKU BUHARI 1 1 300x225

On whether there would be sanctions against INEC, he said what the commission deserved is support and comfort to conduct a credible election.

The international community is a phrase used in geopolitics and international relations to refer to a broad group of people and governments of the world. It does not refer literally to all nations or states in the world. The term is typically used to imply the existence of a common point of view towards such matters as specific issues of human rights. Activists, politicians and commentators often use the term in calling for action to be taken; e.g., action against what is in their opinion political repression in a target country.

Buhari Address International Countries, Gives Ground Breaking Speech On Why They Cant Interfere In Nigeria’s Politics buhari thinks 300x169

The term is commonly used to imply legitimacy and consensus for a point of view on a disputed issue; e.g., to enhance the credibility of a majority vote in the United Nations General Assembly.

Please leave your comments below and do not forget to share.

SOURCE: Daily Post

May 4, 2019 at 4:52 pm

Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this site, because i
    want enjoyment, since this this web site conations genuinely pleasant funny
    stuff too.

May 6, 2019 at 12:59 am

Hi there it’s me, I am also visiting this web site on a regular basis, this website is in fact nice and
    the people are genuinely sharing pleasant thoughts.

3. how to download minecraft free

May 7, 2019 at 11:22 am

May I simply say what a relief to find someone who truly understands
    what they’re talking about online. You definitely
    understand how to bring an issue to light and
    make it important. A lot more people ought to read this and understand this side of your story.
    I was surprised that you aren’t more popular because you definitely possess the gift.

May 11, 2019 at 3:29 am

Terrific post however , I was wanting to know if you could write
    a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if
    you could elaborate a little bit further.
    Thanks!

May 13, 2019 at 2:18 pm

Hurrah! At last I got a webpage from where I can really
    obtain helpful data regarding my study and knowledge.

6. download minecraft free

May 14, 2019 at 12:39 am

Terrific article! This is the type of info that are supposed to be shared around the web.
    Disgrace on the seek engines for no longer positioning this post higher!
    Come on over and talk over with my site . Thanks =)

7. download minecraft

May 15, 2019 at 5:44 am

The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad
    and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My
    apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views.
    I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it
    with someone!

8. minecraft download pc

May 16, 2019 at 2:09 pm

I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts
    in this kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this
    site. Studying this info So i’m glad to exhibit that I have an incredibly
    good uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed.
    I so much indisputably will make sure to do not disregard this site and provides it a
    look on a constant basis.

9. ps4 games 2018-19 ign

June 8, 2019 at 12:27 pm

Does your site have a contact page? I’m having trouble locating it but, I’d like to send you an email.
    I’ve got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing.

Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it
    develop over time.

10. playstation 4 best games ever made 2019

June 12, 2019 at 2:57 pm

Hello, all is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that’s in fact fine, keep up writing.

June 15, 2019 at 2:53 am

Hi there, just wanted to say, I loved this article. It was practical.

Keep on posting!

12. http://tinyurl.com

June 17, 2019 at 2:43 pm

I’m gone to tell my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this weblog on regular basis
    to take updated from most up-to-date news update.

June 21, 2019 at 7:02 pm

When someone writes an paragraph he/she retains the idea of a user in his/her brain that how
    a user can know it. So that’s why this paragraph is outstdanding.
    Thanks!

14. tinyurl.com

July 1, 2019 at 12:19 pm

Thanks for every other informative site. Where else may just I am getting
    that type of information written in such an ideal approach?
    I’ve a venture that I’m simply now running on, and I have been at the glance out for such info.

July 18, 2019 at 3:37 am

When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each
    time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment.

Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Thanks!

July 19, 2019 at 4:49 pm

Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this
    blog loading? I’m trying to figure out if its a problem on my
    end or if it’s the blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Politics

Osun: Adeleke replies Oyetola, says ‘dancing better than looting ‘

osun: adeleke replies oyetola, says ‘dancing better than looting ‘ Osun: Adeleke replies Oyetola, says ‘dancing better than looting ‘ ademola adeleke 1024x1013 1

The candidate of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2018 governorship in Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke has slammed the state governor, Mr. Gboyega Oyetola, accusing him of shortchanging the state.

Adeleke was reacting to a statement credited to the Oyetola, where he berated the former lawmaker of lacking requisite mental and academic strength to stand for an election other than ‘dancing skill’.

In a swift reaction on Thursday, Adeleke declared that it was better for him to dance and exude happiness and joy than “imposing sorrows and untold hardship by looting public treasury”.

He alleged that the governor was instrumental to the economic woes the state had been experiencing, claiming that the people actually preferred him to the governor.

Adeleke said:” There is nothing wrong in dancing especially when praising God, our creator, but everything is wrong with the exploitation of the weak and underprivileged.

“Osun people know that I am not the facilitator and prime partaker in the looting of Osun state’s treasury. For more than eight years, Gboyega Oyetola was the chief enabler of the most corrupt, inept and anti-people administration in the history of Osun state.

“I dare Oyetola to walk the streets of Osun alongside me and see who will get mobbed and stoned by the embittered citizens of our dear state. The people had voted the honest dancer and rejected the false progressives who had ruined the fortunes of Osun state and sentenced generations unborn to excruciating debt burden.

“It is shameful for Oyetola to be gloating over daylight electoral robbery which is being roundly condemned as rape of justice across all sectors of Nigerian society and indeed internationally. Osun people were denied the supremacy of their will and on them was foisted a Governor they did not elect, a governor they rejected.

“Osun people will remember that immediately after the apex court ruling,I issued a press statement congratulating Oyetola and restraining our members and supporters from violence and anti-peace actions.I claim credit for restoring normalcy, peace and stability to Osun state after the protracted governorship battle. At a time Oyetola and his band of usurpers were at a loss on how to manage the usurpation and its resultant tension in the land, I deployed diplomacy, putting the safety of our people above all considerations despite the blatant robbery you now call electoral loss.

“While top state and national leaders of even his party the All Progressives Congress and other well meaning Nigerians appreciated our sportsmanship, the chief usurper seem to lack the decorum expected of a democratically elected Governor.

“Let me remind Oyetola that his records as Chief of Staff to Rauf Aregbesola clearly confirmed his incompetence as an administrator but shows his competence at treasury looting and hardship imposition.

“Osun people fully know his records. They are aware this his stolen tenure is going to be devoted to covering up their evil tracks of the last eight years”.

He further accused the government of concealing the total debt owing by the state to the general public, as he said workers in the state are still going through serious economic predicament due to backlog of salaries and other emoluments.

He added that the state of infrastructural development in the state is still at the lowest ebb despite billions of naira the government claimed to have expended, citing the failed MKO Abiola Airport located at Ido-Osun, a suburb of Osogbo, the state capital.

Politics

Adeleke vs Oyetola: APC replies Davido father’s claim on Osun guber

adeleke vs oyetola: apc replies davido father’s claim on osun guber Adeleke vs Oyetola: APC replies Davido father’s claim on Osun guber adeleke vs oyetola 1024x569 2

The All Progressives Congress, APC, in Osun State has lashed out at Dr Deji Adeleke, the father of popular musician, Davido, for saying his brother, Senator Ademola Adeleke, won last September’s governorship in the State.

Deji had claimed that some “people know his brother won the election, but was deprived of his so-called victory by the power that be“.

In response, APC said that the billionaire businessman was “dead wrong” by the assertion, adding that “If he [Ademola Adeleke]actually won, he would have been governor today.

“However, the Senator is not governor because he lost that election.”

In a statement signed and made available to DAILY POST on Friday by its Media Director, Barr Kunle Oyatomi, the party said, “the statement of Dr Deji Adeleke that his brother, the PDP candidate won the election has no basis in law and in facts and should be disregarded by all well-meaning people who believe in the rule of law and the democratic process.

“That Deji Adeleke and some other people desperately wished for his brother to win could not make him victorious.

“More importantly, however, is the fact that at no time during the election process did INEC declare Senator Ademola Adeleke winner.

“Initially, the election was stalemated because no clear winner emerged due to serious irregularities and violence in Orolu, Osogbo and Ife Federal constituencies, which rendered the votes at seven polling units invalid.

“In law, when there is such a stalemate, INEC makes the determination for a re-run election at those polling units; especially so if the total votes in the affected units are more than enough to upturn any advantage of either of the two leading contestants.

“The PDP candidate lost the re-run election and therefore could not become governor. At that point the case went to the Tribunal for legal determination.

“Although the Election Tribunal in its judgment gave the election to the PDP, the Superior Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of the country made clear in their determination of the position of the law that;

“Not only was INEC right to declare the first election stalemated, the final outcome of the process produced a clear winner, who is Governor Gboyega Oyetola, the APC candidate.

“So, legally and factually, the winner was the APC candidate albeit by a narrow margin.

“Such a re-run election was not peculiar to the state of Osun. Similar situations had occurred in some other states before and after that of the state of Osun.

“Such situations occurred in Imo (2011 and 2015), Anambra (2013), Taraba (2015), Abia (2015), Kogi (2015), and Bayelsa (2015). After Osun in 2018, INEC, empowered by Electoral Law in Sec 53 (3), also in March , declared inconclusive, guber elections in Bauchi, Benue, Kano, Plateau and Sokoto.

“Winners and losers had emerged after the re-run and the Supreme Court did uphold the outcome. The case of Osun, therefore, is not strange.

“For Dr Deji Adeleke to still be dreaming that his brother won the election, simply shows that he has scant regard for the rule of law and belief in the democratic process.”