The All Progressives , APC, Enugu State has rejected the outcome of the elections conducted on Saturday.

Chairman of the Party, Dr. Ben Nwoye made the call at the party’s Secretariat in Enugu on Sunday.

He claimed that the results are an outcome of a collaboration between the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, the and security agencies.

Present at the media briefing were the guber candidate of the party, Senator Ayogu Eze, senatorial candidates of the party, Eugene Odo, Juliet Ibekaku and Prince Lawrence Eze, as well as the of Representatives candidates.

Nwoye alleged that “fake INEC adhoc staff were attached in all the polling units and voting points to direct unenlightened/uneducated voters to thumbprint/ for the PDP to the exclusion of our party agents.”

He further claimed that thugs and fake corps members were used in most of the polling units.

READ ALSO  Going to prison is honour for politician, says Gbajabiamila

“Majority of our party agents at the polling units and voting at ward levels were denied copies of the result sheets allegedly collated by the compromised collation officers,” he further claimed.

The Party Chairman also attacked the police, who he alleged aided the PDP to manipulate the electoral process.

“We ultimately, request your to cancel the and National Assembly elections conducted in Enugu State on 23rd February, and prosecute according to the law, the aforementioned collaborators,” Nwoye declared.

Meanwhile, in a swift reaction, the spokesman of the PDP campaign organization in Enugu State, Barr. Nana Ogbodo said the APC was crying wolf where there was none.

He said, “it’s all a figment of their fertile imagination. Thankfully, the press was a crucial observer of the entire process in the state.

READ ALSO  EXPOSED! Is Ex-CJN A Politician? Confirm Here

“All we can say is that those who fail to plan are inevitably planning to fail. Ask them how many places they stumped for campaigns in the run-up to the .

“You do not substitute sporadic press briefings for campaigns and expect to win. For a party that is mired so much in confusion whereof no one knows who actually is the governorship candidate, does it not amount to wishful thinking to expect victory in any part of the state given that PDP under the dynamic leadership Dr. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, has performed beyond extraordinary in the last three and half years in the state?

“Since they are asking for another round of election, I urge then to get ready for the governorship & state assembly elections in the next 2 weeks.”

READ ALSO  Married father of nine with four wives allegedly rapes 12-year-old girl in Ondo

DAILY POST reports that information available from polling units across the State showed that the PDP swept the polls.

The formal announcement of the results is ongoing at the State collation centre.

Source: Daily Post

May 31, 2019 at 11:31 pm

Greetings from Ohio! I’m bored at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break.
    I love the information you present here and can’t wait to take a look
    when I get home. I’m shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my cell
    phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G ..
    Anyways, good site!

June 1, 2019 at 8:59 pm

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your
    webpage? My website is in the very same niche as yours and
    my users would certainly benefit from a lot of the information you provide here.
    Please let me know if this alright with you. Thanks a lot!

June 2, 2019 at 8:25 am

What i do not realize is actually how you’re no longer actually a lot more smartly-appreciated than you might be now.
    You are very intelligent. You understand therefore significantly in terms of this topic,
    produced me personally consider it from numerous varied angles.
    Its like men and women are not fascinated until it’s something to accomplish with Woman gaga!
    Your own stuffs great. All the time handle it up!

June 6, 2019 at 2:47 am

Its such as you learn my thoughts! You appear to grasp so
    much about this, such as you wrote the guide in it or something.

I believe that you just could do with some % to force the message home a little bit, however instead
    of that, this is excellent blog. A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.

June 7, 2019 at 6:00 am

Thanks for another informative website. Where else may I
    get that kind of info written in such an ideal means?
    I’ve a project that I’m just now operating on, and I’ve been at the look out for such information.

November 12, 2019 at 5:35 am

This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your
    wonderful post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social
    networks!

7. coconut oil or

November 15, 2019 at 10:13 pm

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject
    matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be
    delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly
    again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case
    you shield this hike.

8. tinyurl.com

November 20, 2019 at 10:40 pm

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our
    community. Your website offered us with valuable information to work
    on. You’ve done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

9. ps4 games

November 30, 2019 at 9:44 am

Do you have a spam problem on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering
    your situation; we have created some nice practices and we are looking
    to swap solutions with others, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.

December 1, 2019 at 10:17 am

Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.

11. ps4 games

December 7, 2019 at 2:09 am

I was able to find good info from your articles.

December 9, 2019 at 6:43 pm

I really like what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work and exposure!
    Keep up the excellent works guys I’ve included you guys
    to blogroll.

13. ps4 games

December 10, 2019 at 4:34 pm

Hi friends, fastidious article and fastidious arguments
    commented here, I am actually enjoying by these.

14. ps4 games

December 11, 2019 at 9:09 am

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t show up.
    Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

15. plenty of fish vs match.com free trial

December 30, 2019 at 1:12 pm

Hi! I understand this is kind of off-topic however I had to
    ask. Does managing a well-established website like yours take a large amount of work?
    I am brand new to writing a blog but I do write in my journal everyday.
    I’d like to start a blog so I can share my own experience and thoughts online.
    Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for new aspiring
    bloggers. Thankyou!

16. match.com free trial

December 30, 2019 at 11:51 pm

Fastidious answers in return of this question with firm arguments and telling everything concerning that.

17. sling tv

January 7, 2020 at 2:25 am

If you are going for best contents like me, simply pay
    a visit this site every day as it provides quality contents, thanks

18. sling tv

January 14, 2020 at 12:11 am

My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net
    from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of
    the expenses. But he’s tryiong none the less.
    I’ve been using Movable-type on a variety of websites for about a year and am worried
    about switching to another platform. I have
    heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts
    into it? Any help would be really appreciated!

19. sling tv

January 14, 2020 at 3:34 pm

Hi! I understand this is somewhat off-topic however I had to ask.
    Does managing a well-established blog such as yours take a massive
    amount work? I’m brand new to running a blog however I do write in my diary on a daily
    basis. I’d like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and thoughts online.

Please let me know if you have any recommendations
    or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

20. SEO SERVICES

January 22, 2020 at 7:05 pm

Appreciate you sharing, great article.Much thanks again. Want more.

21. g just

June 11, 2020 at 4:22 am

Great blog right here! Additionally your web site quite a bit up
    very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink in your host?
    I desire my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol

June 15, 2020 at 12:24 pm

Thanks for finally writing about > Naijasurf, Fastest delivery of magazine < Liked it!

June 16, 2020 at 2:02 am

hi!,I like your writing very much! proportion we keep in touch more about your
    post on AOL? I need an expert on this area to resolve my problem.
    May be that’s you! Looking forward to peer
    you.

Politics

Buhari, APC to blame for corruption, poverty in Nigeria ― PDP

the high rate of corruption and poverty in the country on Muhammadu Buhari and the ruling All Progressives , APC.
This is as the party in a statement on Sunday, said the grandstanding by the Buhari-led Presidency in response to revelations of abuses and sleazes emanating from the investigation of the suspended acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, exposes a desperate attempt by a cabal to exempt certain of its officials from indictment in the saga.
Signed by its spokesman, Kola Ologbondiyan, the PDP noted in the statement that “the recent revelations of widespread treasury looting, including the alleged allocation of billions of stolen money to certain top government officials, have also exposed the hypocrisy of the APC and how its leaders are mercilessly plundering our economy while abandoning our citizens to a life of squalor.”
The statement continued: “The picture is becoming clearer on how APC leaders, in the last five years, siphoned and pocketed over N14 trillion, from various government agencies, meant for the development of the nation and the welfare of Nigerians.
“From unfolding events, Nigerians are no longer in doubt that treasury looting is the official manifesto of the APC, which has now been exposed as a deceitful party that came to power by pretenses and pointing of accusing fingers at others while its real intention had always been to sweep the treasuries for their selfish gains.
“This explains why the APC administration has failed to expose those involved in the wholesale stealing of N9.6 trillion ($25 billion) oil money as detailed in the leaked NNPC memo just as no steps have been taken by the APC government to investigate and recover the money.
“It equally explains why the APC administration had also failed to expose those behind the reported stealing of N1.1 trillion worth of crude oil, using 18 unregistered vessels linked to some of its leaders and why the money was never recovered.
READ ALSO: Amotekun: Hunters threaten boycott over online registration
“This is in addition to the mindless looting in revenue related agencies including the Federal Inland Revenue Services, FIRS, the National Health Insurance Scheme, NHIS, National Emergency Management Agency, NEMA, and the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC among other agencies, which have been turned into ATM machines for APC leaders while Nigerians suffer neglect.”
The party also chided the ruling for keeping mute over recent allegations of wrongdoings in the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC.
“The The latest revelation of massive looting in NDDC, as detailed by its former Managing Director, Joy Nunieh, as well as the silence of the Buhari Presidency on the issues raised, grant further insight into how resources meant for the development of our nation are being pillaged under the APC.

READ ALSO  PDP raises alarm over arrest of Adeleke, accuses APC of planning to poison him in detention

“More distressing are allegations that APC leaders are also looting part of the huge borrowings by the Buhari administration as well as diverting social intervention funds, such as the N500 billion Social Investment Programme fraud revealed by First Lady Aisha Buhari.
“This is in addition to alleged stealing of repatriated funds and proceeds of huge multiple taxes imposed by the APC administration
“This massive looting by the APC is responsible for the collapse of infrastructure in all sectors; a frightening 23.1 per cent unemployment rate, escalated insecurity, high costs of essential goods, increased morbidity rate, reduced life expectancy and a despondent citizenry.
“It also explains why the Buhari administration cannot point to any concrete achievements in the last five years other than reckless external borrowing, destruction of our productive sector, wrecking of our naira and an agonizing poverty, for which Nigerians now resort to suicide and slavery mission abroad as options.
“The PDP however urged Nigerians not to despair but keep faith alive and continue to support one another in this perilous time.
“The APC-led administration has distinguished itself as the worst and the most corrupt in the history of our nation for which Nigerians, across the board, are most eager to commit it to the dustbin of antiquity at the appropriate time,” it added.

READ ALSO  Border closure: Nigerians are suffering – Ohanaeze urges FG to reconsider policy

Politics

PDP Charges FG To Ensure Magu Answers All Allegations

Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) has challenged the Muhammadu Buhari administration to ensure that the former acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Magu, answers all allegations of corruption levelled against him.

The PDP said the allegations to which Magu should answer also include reported violation of rules, victimization of Nigerians and stealing of recovered funds for which he has been suspended.

A statement signed by Kola Ologbondiyan, spokesman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), described Magu as not only being unfit to lead an agency like the EFCC but had also reduced the anti-corruption agency to a of corruption.

“What Nigerians expect at this time is for the Federal Government to ensure Magu’s prosecution in court as well as take necessary and decisive steps to restore the integrity of the EFCC by ensuring that Magu’s replacement as EFCC Chairman is thoroughly screened to avoid the ills and violations experienced under the suspended acting Chairman,” PDP stated.

READ ALSO  Coronavirus: Ajimobi reacts as Oyo Gov Makinde tests positive

PDP further said Magu also turned the Antigraft headquarters and by extension war against corruption into a partisan witch-hunt organisation that thrives in violation of rules, abuse of investigation processes, manipulation of court procedures as well as a vehicle to harass and extort money from innocent Nigerians.

The PDP insisted that Magu should be made to provide answer to allegations in the public space that he was more interested in securing politically induced convictions rather than justice.

The opposition party said, while breaching the rules of engagement, Magu allegedly turned the EFCC into a terror house where innocent Nigerians are harassed with trumped-up charges and convicted on media trial even before being allowed to defend themselves in court.

The statement reads in part: “There are also allegations of violation of rights, including allegedly making his victims to make statements in custody without the services of their lawyers.

“This is in addition to insinuations in the public that the indicted EFCC boss was also harassing certain judges to get conviction on cases.

READ ALSO  BBNaija 2019: Meet the housemates for 2019

“Similarly, there are several cases of officers and ranks of the commission whose employment in the service were unjustly suspended or terminated.

“The PDP lamented that Magu has destroyed the integrity of the anti-corruption agency with his manifest selective fight against corruption, in which no member of the current administration, including those who have been openly indicted for corruption, has been prosecuted by the EFCC.

“Nigerians can recall that under Magu, the former National Chairman of the All Progressives (APC), Adams Oshiomhole was bold to state that once a corrupt person joins the APC, all his sins are forgiven.

“Moreover, the memo by the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, detailing charges of diversion of recovered funds, secret sale of seized property and insubordination among others now validates the position of most Nigerians that Ibrahim Magu lacks the required discipline, exposure and experience to head an agency like the EFCC.

“Furthermore, the PDP also urges an investigation into the alleged connection between the indicted EFCC boss and certain judges handling EFCC cases, while calling on the judiciary to sanitise the courts in this direction.