What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You Dear In A Text? | Fastest Delivery Of Magazine

Terms of endearment are often… Well, endearing! Right? We tend to love using them and being called them. However, it can be confusing when someone that you are not very well acquainted with uses a term of endearment on you. Especially a guy and especially through a text. Guys are all sorts of confusing, but when they do something like this it can really throw everything out of whack! It can drive you absolutely crazy not knowing what this kind of action means or why he would do it. Why would a man call you dear in a text and what exactly does it mean? Well stop worrying your pretty little head and read carefully! We know why he might be doing this and we can help you to understand it. Keep scrolling to find out all the reasons a guy might be calling you this cute little name in his messaging!

NAIJAsurf Wears
he calls me dear  What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You Dear In A Text? 4c834c2f92310a1a500bcc3b16a9dc42 source nlp quality uhq format webp

He Likes You As More Than A Friend

Well, the first reason that we could find to explain why a guy would be calling you dear through texting, is that he has feelings for you. This is a very nice term of endearment and is most commonly used by people who have intimate feelings for one another. He might also use other terms of endearment with you. He might call you honey, dear, sweetie, etc. These are definite indicators that he is harboring feelings of more than just friendship with you. He might think that you two are at a more comfortable stage with one another. He might think that calling you dear is a good way of breaking down that friend barrier and heading into a more intimate direction. If you like him then this is a great thing. It means that he finds you very near and dear to you. Hence why he is choosing dear as his term to use on you.

He Is Just An Affectionate Person

What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You Dear In A Text  What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You Dear In A Text? 4c834c2f92310a1a500bcc3b16a9dc42 1 source nlp quality uhq format webp

He Is Trying To Be Gentle

There may be a time that a guy might be calling you dear because he is trying to soften the blow. Soften the blow on what? Well, that is not something that we would know, but if he delivers some sort of bad news when using it then you might want to consider this as the reason why he is doing it. He might be breaking up with you or telling you that he does not have feelings for you. He might be telling you that something bad has just happened. Or he might be telling you that he has made some sort of mistake. He probably thinks that by calling you dear will ease you better into whatever news that he has for you. It doesn’t always work, but you can’t blame him for trying. It’s better than calling you negative names!

He Knows You Are Hurting

Or he might be calling you dear for another bad reason. He might be doing it because he knows that you are having a tough time. You might be sad or frustrated and he might be trying to make you feel better by being gentle with you. He thinks that calling you dear is a good way to make you feel better. This is definitely not the most common reason, but it does happen. He might just be a nice guy like that. So if you are telling him that you are having a bad day and he responds with a sentence calling you dear, then it might be this reason.

He Is Giving You Some Advice

You might find that a guy would call you dear in a text after he delivers some advice to you. Sometimes people feel the need to use terms of endearment when they are giving out advice to them.

Am Humble and simple but hate *shit* I'm popularly address as Ballotech due to my optmost ideal and researchs on technology, I graduated from federal poly Ede and represent my able faculty and various research ground.

1. David Replogle

May 25, 2019 at 10:25 am

Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I am getting that type of info written in such a perfect approach? I have a project that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such info.

May 29, 2019 at 1:10 am

My family every time say that I am wasting my time here at net, however I know I am
    getting know-how all the time by reading such nice
    posts.

June 1, 2019 at 4:57 am

Generally I do not learn post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very
    compelled me to take a look at and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me.
    Thank you, quite great post.

June 3, 2019 at 5:32 pm

Nice response in return of this query with real arguments and explaining everything on the topic of that.

June 4, 2019 at 1:59 am

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures
    aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

June 5, 2019 at 5:40 pm

I’m now not certain the place you are getting your information, but
    great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more
    or figuring out more. Thanks for magnificent information I used to be in search of this information for my
    mission.

June 6, 2019 at 1:12 pm

I do trust all the ideas you have offered for your post.

They’re really convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very short
    for newbies. Could you please extend them a little from next time?
    Thanks for the post.

June 7, 2019 at 7:47 am

Touche. Sound arguments. Keep up the great effort.

9. mpl runner game hack apk

June 27, 2019 at 9:50 pm

Found this on yahoo and I’m happy I did. Well written post.

10. deep freeze 8.37

July 5, 2019 at 3:36 am

Appreciate it for this howling post, I am glad I observed this internet site on yahoo.

11. Maria Busuttil

July 18, 2019 at 3:40 pm

Skyking, Skyking, this note is your next bit of info. Do contact the agency at your earliest convenience. No further information until next transmission. This is broadcast #3698. Do not delete.

July 19, 2019 at 6:53 am

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get set up?
    I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I’m not very web savvy so I’m not 100% certain. Any tips
    or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

13. natalielise

July 24, 2019 at 12:21 am

It’s nearly impossible to find knowledgeable people in this particular topic, but you seem like
    you know what you’re talking about! Thanks natalielise plenty of fish

July 25, 2019 at 1:37 pm

I have been exploring for a bit for any high-quality
    articles or weblog posts in this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this
    website. Studying this information So i’m satisfied
    to exhibit that I have a very just right uncanny feeling I
    discovered exactly what I needed. I such
    a lot surely will make sure to don?t fail to remember this website and
    provides it a look on a continuing basis.

15. snapspy 2.9

August 4, 2019 at 9:07 pm

Nice blog here! Also your web site loads up fast! What web host are you the usage of? Can I get your associate link to your host? I want my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

16. swordburst 2 autofarm script 2019

August 12, 2019 at 11:23 pm

Heya are using WordPress for your blog platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and create my own. Do you require any coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

August 14, 2019 at 1:36 am

I was wondering if you ever thought of changing
    the page layout of your website? Its very well written; I
    love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 images.

Maybe you could space it out better?

18. white raven samsung tv

August 17, 2019 at 9:07 pm

Wow, incredible blog format! How long have you ever been running a blog for? you make running a blog glance easy. The whole look of your web site is fantastic, as smartly as the content material!

19. Carmina Dahle

August 18, 2019 at 1:24 pm

Hentai Heroes Forever 100 Manga Babes

20. descargar facebook

August 18, 2019 at 10:15 pm

You’re so cool! I don’t suppose I’ve read through something like
    that before. So great to find another person with some unique thoughts on this
    topic. Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This site is
    something that is needed on the web, someone with a bit of originality!

21. descargar facebook

August 19, 2019 at 8:32 pm

Hello there! This blog post could not be written any better!
    Looking through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He constantly kept preaching about this. I’ll send this article to him.
    Fairly certain he will have a great read. Thanks for sharing!

22. best seat cushion for back pain

August 20, 2019 at 11:30 am

welcome to another PR each com text news release in today’s news the new memory foam seat cushion by cushion care is on its way to Amazon Christian care and president Ori levy are pleased to announce that a new product is to be launched and distributed through amazon the memory foam seat cushion is suitable for an office chair seat cushion long drives flights trains buses wheelchairs indoors or outdoors it could also be used as an orthopaedic seat cushion the cushion provides reliable orthopedic support for the lower back speaking to an interviewer recently or levy explained Christian cares first goal is to help people feel better and help improve the life quality the cutting edge product has several features that make it unique considable for anyone who sits for long periods as part of their occupation those with back problems will also find relief by using our cushions he continues cushion care is designed to permit ease and sitting for seniors as well as others suffering from various orthopedic conditions these include that hips in spinal nerves osteoarthritis curvature of the spine and chronic lower back pain caused by an inflamed disc the cushion improves blood circulation for the back thighs and legs anyone who purchases the cushion care memory foam will get a lifetime money-back guarantee the memory foam is designed to provide superior comfort with no tendency to become flattened over time the foam is lightweight and non bulky that can be carried in a small backpack or travel bag it will fit in a briefcase or rucksack it is easy to clean either in a washing machine or by hand the outer covering is designed to repel dirt and unwanted fibers as a special incentive to purchase through the Amazon site the first 100 to buy will receive a fifty percent discount on the purchase price for more information visit the link below and to learn more about this text news release visit PR each calm

Health

Beware! See 4 Deadly Disease You Can Contact From A Deep Kiss

beware! see 4 deadly disease you can contact from a deep kiss Beware! See 4 Deadly Disease You Can Contact From A Deep Kiss NAIJASURF LOGO

Beware! See 4 Deadly Disease You Can Contact From A Deep Kis

Beware! See 4 Deadly Disease You Can Contact From A Deep Kiss beware! see 4 deadly disease you can contact from a deep kiss Beware! See 4 Deadly Disease You Can Contact From A Deep Kiss Kissing

One of the most common and widely used ways of expressing affection for our family, friends or partner, is kissing. Kissing is also a very important part of an intimate relationship that one shares with their partner. While a peck on the cheek or the lips is considered okay, a deep kiss also called the “french kiss” may not be as safe.

NAIJAsurf Wears
Image result for Kissing Nigeria beware! see 4 deadly disease you can contact from a deep kiss Beware! See 4 Deadly Disease You Can Contact From A Deep Kiss 36

If you look at it scientifically, keeping the emotions aside, it may seem unhygienic, and even gross to some people. A recent study has also found that kissing may be leading to the transmission of what was known as a sexually transmitted disease, gonorrhoea.

Related image beware! see 4 deadly disease you can contact from a deep kiss Beware! See 4 Deadly Disease You Can Contact From A Deep Kiss download7

The study found that while people have believed for the longest time that gonorrhoea can only be transmitted by oral, anal or vaginal sex with an infected person, just kissing may also lead to the transmission of the disease which is least affected by antibiotics among the many STDs. You might want to stay careful while kissing now, as apart from gonorrhoea, it could give you these 5 diseases as well!

Cold

Image result for Feeling cold Nigeria beware! see 4 deadly disease you can contact from a deep kiss Beware! See 4 Deadly Disease You Can Contact From A Deep Kiss soSxvQRONcBlack woman sneezing

While it looks all romantic and cute when the boy in the rom-com kisses his girl, even when she has a cold because he believes it is all worth it, catching a cold is very easy and equally troublesome when you do it in real life. When you kiss an infected person, you get into direct contact with the secretions of his/her nose and throat which contain the germs.Strep A disease

Image result for Strep A disease Nigeria beware! see 4 deadly disease you can contact from a deep kiss Beware! See 4 Deadly Disease You Can Contact From A Deep Kiss 00RWANDAHEART1 articleLarge v2

According to a recent report, 12 people died of the strep A disease in Essex caused by the GAS (Group A streptococcal ) bacteria. The disease is spread by direct skin contact, kissing, and sneezing. The disease can cause infections including the strep throat, pneumonia, scarlet fever and also lead to other complications like the rheumatic fever, toxic shock syndrome or the flesh-eating disease.Kiss disease

Image result for mononucleosis or the mono disease Nigeria beware! see 4 deadly disease you can contact from a deep kiss Beware! See 4 Deadly Disease You Can Contact From A Deep Kiss viral throat infections

The kissing disease also called the mononucleosis or the mono disease is caused when a person is infected with the Epstein-Barr virus. The disease is called the kissing disease because the virus can spread through kissing. Common symptoms of mono include fever, swollen lymph nodes, sore muscles, fatigue, sore throat, etc.Hepatitis B

Image result for Hepatitis B Nigeria beware! see 4 deadly disease you can contact from a deep kiss Beware! See 4 Deadly Disease You Can Contact From A Deep Kiss cost of hepatitis b treatment in nigeria

Hepatitis B can spread through infected blood or saliva. If you kiss an infected person who has open wounds in their mouth, you may get infected with the disease.Next time before you get a deep kiss, think upon this things.

Kindly like and drop your comments below

27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019)

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) make money online nigeria

Latest online money making opportunities in Nigeria

1. Start a Youtube Channel

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) make a youtube channel 1024x576

NAIJAsurf Wears

Starting a youtube channel is the easiest way of making money online in Nigeria and needs absolutely no startup investment.

Youtube gets an amazing 5 billion views per day which proves it’s power on the internet.  There’s no doubt how much money people are making online via this platform. In fact, one man named Felix Kjellberg, the owner of PewDiePie earned 12 million dollars back in 2015 by running a single Youtube channel.

Making money on YouTube is one of the easiest online money making opportunities that you can find anywhere. This is mainly because the platform allows for people with basic computer knowledge to leverage on their creative abilities to create content that can attract viewers and followers.

With increasing followership, your YouTube channel can then be monetized. Your earning potential really won’t be determined solely by the number of subscribers and views you have, but also by the level of engagement you generate, the niche you provide content to, and the revenue channels you explore.

Let us go through some of the most popular YouTube niches that are highly lucrative…

1. Vlogs

Vlogs or vlogging involves regularly recording and publishing videos of your everyday life. If you have a large audience on YouTube, this can be a very easy way to create YouTube content because you can broadcast yourself unedited and connect with your followers on personal grounds.

Trust me, a lot of YouTubers make money from vlogging about their families, school, travels, fitness sessions, picnics, etc. People have literally quit their jobs and took on vlogging full time., especially because it is easy to start and has a very high earning potential.

2. Tech Videos

I watch a lot of technology videos because of the different equipment that are coming out rapidly and how educative they can be, especially when the publisher is well grounded in the tech space.

These days, it is not just me. Millions of people go on YouTube to watch reviews about the latest phone or learn about a phone they plan to buy.

If you’re a Techy person, then Tech videos are definitely the niche for you. You can get some high-end devices from companies that want you to promote their equipment by showing us how it works. This would not only earn you credibility and huge followership but would also fatten your pocket.

3. Tutorials

Whether it is cooking, do-it-yourself (DIY) tasks like laundry, carpentry, doing makeup, fixing cars, teaching techy stuff like website design, etc., there are always people who want to learn how to do stuff by watching videos and you could make money off them by providing the needed content.

4. Product Reviews

I’m one of those people who like to watch a video on an item that I’m thinking about purchasing to see how it worked for someone else. Being a Product Reviewer can get you free items from companies who need their products put out there for promotional purposes and some good cash to follow it.

5. Comedy

All work and no fun makes Jack a dull boy, goes the old saying. Nobody likes to be a Jack and this is why many people like to engage in some fun activity like watching comedy videos on YouTube.

If you are funny, know how to prepare comedy skits, or can generally do anything to make people relax and laugh, then publishing comedy videos might be your gateway to YouTube financial freedom.

Here in Nigeria, you can attest to the fact that comedians are living large off the high audience that they get from their funny videos, especially because they have monetized their channels. You might be the next if you take YouTube seriously.

So you see…there are lots of niches that you can venture into when it comes to making money off YouTube. The list is actually endless.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who love to create videos, like to talk in front of the camera, shoot comedy clips and films, etc.

2. Start a Blog

facebook post ideas 27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) blog posts

Being a blogger is one of the easiest ways to make money from home. Unlike many other jobs that require a lot of time, blogging is quite different because you don’t need to work from an office space, you can blog right from your comfort zone at home.

Fortunately, blogging comes with multiple revenue streams such as:

• Selling e-books on your blog
  • Selling online courses
  • Offer paid freelance services
  • Make money from affiliate marketing
  • Display Google ads on your blog (Advertise products and brands)
  • Start an e-commerce store (sell products on your blog)
  • You can also create a paid private forum and sell premium content like tutorials and products

Blogging allows you to work at any time you like and doesn’t take the whole day. It’s flexible also.

But, you have to take note that nothing good comes easy, so blogging takes time and skill for you to start making money. Your best method of starting would be to design a blog and grow your audience using a few strategies in this post.

If you have a day job, don’t quit. You can create your blog and work on a part-time basis.

Luckily, our digital marketing course is structured with a flexible schedule plan so that you can learn industry related and certified skills that our students use to not only manage their blogs but also monetize them, make a lot of money from them and still make out time for their regular jobs.

Immediately you notice it’s paying you more than your comfortable limit, just QUIT your current job and face it full-time because the returns on investment would not be comparable by then.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for folks who love to write and share knowledge.

3. Start Affiliate Marketing

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) affiliate marketing in nigeria

This one is a type of performance-based marketing in which businesses rewards a certain percentage of commission for each product bought by the customers who were referred by the affiliate marketing effort

There are quite a few paying affiliate programs in Nigeria to help you get started with affiliate marketing and earn money in Naira.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who have the persuasion skill and like to talk and write.

4. Create Niche Websites

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) start a niche website

Niche websites is a small website focused on one particular topic which shares all information relevant to the topic that is both useful and interesting for the target audience.

It can be any small-scale web property that makes money. Generally, a niche website should have these characteristics:

• It has a low number of content pages (Usually 20 or less)
  • It is narrowly focused around a very specific topic or audience like website design
  • It primarily relies on a single source of income
  • It gets traffic from one place (usually Google search)

For instance, you can create a website around the niche of real estate. The goal can be to schedule property visits by intending home-owners. Or you can also create a website that centres around paid music streaming and purchase.

After deciding the niche you wish to enter you should now create content aligned to that niche and drive traffic to the website. The more traffic you have on your site, the more your monetization opportunities increase.

Some niche website monetization opportunities include:

• You can display Google ads on your niche website
  • You can also display private ads on your website. For instance,  if you run a real estate niche website with very high traffic, you can get realtors to advertise their services and home offerings on your website.
  • Alternatively, you can make money from writing sponsored posts and product reviews for companies. his works best for people who run high traffic technology websites
  • A lot of people sell digital products like e-books, templates, webinars (paid video tutorials), podcasts, etc.
  • Affiliate marketing is your surest bet. You can easily advertise your custom affiliate links to platforms like Amazon and begin to make money by promoting the links in blog posts on your niche website.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who have an interest in certain topics. e.g football, phones, dogs etc.

5. Publish a Kindle eBook

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) create kindle ebooks

Do you have impressive writing skills? Are you a storyteller and are able to build a large following of people who would be willing to pay money for your stories?

If you are looking for means to monetize this skill, then you should consider publishing ebooks online.

You see, what the big publishing houses do with big offices for editors, writers, administrative staff… and then big printing presses… then distribution centers to get their books out to bookstores around the country… all to hopefully get books in the hands of readers…

…all of which you can do on the computer you have right now.

If that’s not a massive business opportunity for writers and publishers, I don’t know what is.

Publishing an ebook on Kindle is one of these simple, lucrative but rare ways to generate consistent passive income online.

Did you know that Amazon is the biggest rival to Google than any other search engine like Yahoo and Bing?

More and more shoppers try to search for a product on Amazon than other traditional search engines.

When people want in-depth information on a specific topic, they go and search for eBooks on Amazon so as to get useful recommended books.

Basically, you can leverage on the booming request for these eBooks and generate a stable passive income source.

Here’s how…

First, What is An Ebook?

Ebooks are…wel…books that are delivered, downloaded and sometimes, read onlune.

You can write them yourself (or employ writers) use publicly knowledgeable content, and create your ebooks from many sources. And just about any subject can be covered like travel guides, how-to manuals, mystery, romance, science fiction, self-help, technology, blah blah blah.

Also, you won’t have to rely on an editor or publisher telling you whether a book will be published. And you won’t have to rely on a bookstore to put your book on its shelves. You’re in complete control of the entire process.

In fact, you’re going to handle everything yourself, including marketing and selling. And that means you get to keep all the profits. Amazing right?

But then, writing does not come too easy to many.

Even when you know how to, leveraging on writing ebooks on Amazon kindle requires some top-notch skills to identifying the niches that will profit you and using ice breaking digital marketing skills and strategies like keyword research and social media marketing to promote and get your books sold.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who have in-depth knowledge on certain topics and want to share or people who love to do research and guide.

6. Create a Membership Site

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) create a membership website 1024x576

A membership site is a membership website with exclusive contents made available to a certain number of signed up users.

These type of websites provides a place for registered members to interact with one another and there is a certain monthly access fee attached with it.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who like to interact, guide and lead a community.

7. Sell Websites on Flippa

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) flippa website 1024x410

Flippa?

I’m sure you’re probably hearing for the first time. Yes, people build websites not for their personal use but for sale and this is one of the latest online money making opportunities we have.

So, Flippa is basically a place where you can sell and buy ready made websites.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who like to develop websites.

8. Sell A Video Course on Udemy

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) udemy website 1024x502

What Is Udemy?

Udemy is an online platform that brings a teacher and a student together. It is one of the best online platforms for this purpose as it provides ample amount of support and free tools to instructors to build a course and monetize it.

It also offers the teacher tips to improve his skills, teaching style and the course itself.

I’m sure you’re  wondering how you intend to sell your videos when you don’t even own a website.

The good news is that Udemy is an online learning place. It has a huge collection of courses in everything from web design to programming to Photography, etc.

Anyone can create a course on Udemy on any subject in which they are knowledgeable, and can offer it to millions of students.

Currently, Udemy has around 6 million students across 190 countries and offers courses in 100 languages including English. Udemy’s top 10 instructors have earned more than $17 million to date. Yes, they’ve made that much and you to can.

Making money from Udemy is really simple. All you need to do is plan, prepare, polish and publish your course content and Udemy pays you for contributing your knowledge on their platform.

There is no fee involved for creating a course in Udemy.

For selling, Udemy offers different revenue models based on whether the lead is through Udemy’s organic traffic (search in their platform), advertising campaign, affiliate marketing or entirely through the instructor.

Courses can be created in text, video and audio formats. As such, you’d be needing video creation, graphics design, content curation and marketing skills to be able to get started.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who like to teach, explain and solve problems.

9. Sell Service On Fiverr

latest-online-businesses-in-nigeria-and-how-to-make-money-online 27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) fiverr 1024x505

What is Fiverr?

Without many words, Fiverr is a place where people offer tasks, service and products for as low as $5 dollars.

Fiverr gets about 5 million monthly visits, and your aim should be to leverage on the ever-growing demand of Fiverr gig and make consistent passive income online doing what you love to do.

You simply need to focus on providing high-quality works and maintain good ratings. With that in check, you’d get new and recurring customers from selling your digital products.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who love to help others and people who work as freelancers doing what they really like.

10. Become an Amazon Associate

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) amazon website 1024x506

Amazon Associate is a special kind of affiliate program. It allows website owners and bloggers to monetize their website via affiliate links and earn referral commissions when any website visitor clicks on the link and buys a certain product.

This also boils down to the affiliate marketing opportunity explained above. Becoming an Associate with Amazon can be very profitable, but, many people fall short from the lucrativeness because they lack the skills in it.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who love to write things in details and folks who already have a website/ blog.

11. Sell art and crafts on Etsy

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) how to make money on etsy nigeria 1024x574

Are you passionate about arts and crafts?

Etsy is an online buying and selling place where buyers meet sellers. It’s similar to eBay but Etsy focuses on selling arts, crafts handmade, Afrocentric or vintage items and supplies.

With over 30 million monthly visitors, Etsy provides a wonderful platform for artisans, crafters and creative designers which help you to spread your works to the entire world.

Top Etsy sellers earn up to 1 million dollars a year by selling arts, crafts and handmade items and startup investment can be as little as $0.20 to list each item for sale, and each listing lasts 4 months or until it sells.

Let’s be honest, to make money from Etsy entirely depends on how successful your shop becomes.

Some people make a steady side income of up to 50 dollars a month, and others earn enough to quit their jobs and sell on Etsy full time.

What Can I Sell On Etsy?

These are a few of bestselling categories:

• Stickers
  • Personalised bottles, glasses and t-shirts
  • Notebooks
  • Jewellery
  • Art prints
  • Knitting patterns
  • Greetings cards
  • Clip art
  • Enamel pins

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for artisans and people who love to create their own items or products.

12. Do Facebook Marketing

Facebook Marketing for businesses in Nigeria 27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) Facebook Marketing for businesses in Nigeria

Facebook has over 1.9 billion active monthly users. With the wide range of features and advanced targeting, Facebook is one of the best places to reach your market target audience.

Facebook is a social platform where companies go to promote their products and services. And so many business owners do not truly know how to market their products on Facebook and other social media websites

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who like to use Facebook.

13. Do Email Marketing

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) email marketing in nigeria 1024x512

Email marketing is another form of affiliate marketing where you use your email list of blog subscribers to promote a certain product. With Email marketing, you can make huge money online without leaving your home.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who love to talk, write, explain and have the ability to persuade.

Email marketing has its own tactics and techniques. It comes with being a skilled salesperson who can write marketing content that would not be considered spammy and can actually sell their products or those of other companies.

Unfortunately, many businesses lose a lot of money hiring online marketers that claim to know how to do email marketing but they end up having few open rates (people who open your emails) and a very insignificant conversion rate (rate of people paying for your product or service from your emails).

14. Start Copywriting

Copywriting is one an essential element of effective online marketing. Copywriting is the art and science of strategically delivering words (whether written or spoken) that get people to take some form of action. Copywriters are some of the highest-paid writers in the world.

Copywriting is writing copies for the purpose of advertising or marketing. The copy is meant to persuade someone to buy a product or influence their beliefs.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who have the passion for writing.

Although copywriting can be a daunting task, I have an ‘A’ in this skill. I teach my students how to write compelling sales copy that will get even the most unwilling person to pay for your offering.

15. Sell Photos

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) make money nigeria selling photos

Selling photos is a niche that hasn’t been completely considered by many Nigerians.

If you are a blogger who takes high-quality images for your blog? Or do you enjoy snapping photos of the world around you? Then you can start earning money by selling stock photos online on sites like Shutterstock and iStockPhoto.

The great thing about selling stock photos is you don’t need any special training, the opportunities are plentiful, and you don’t need a website to get started.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who have the passion for photography.

16. Start a book review site

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) start a book review website

You can start reviewing people’s books on your website. As the name suggests, a book review site is a website where reviews about the books get published.

This is also a good example of a niche website. You can then monetize by promoting other people’s books or recommending books to site visitors for purchase. Amazon is a good place to get books to promote.

But then, writing a book review on your website is one thing. Another thing is to know how to market your website and utilise search engine optimization strategies that would get people who are looking for book review writers to access your website.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who like to read books.

17. Start your Podcast

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) start a podcast

A podcast is a digital audio file made available on the internet for downloading to a computer or other portable media player, typically available as a series, new installments of which can be received by subscribers automatically.

You can sell these podcasts instead of giving them out for free. But ensure they are compelling, insightful and original.

We gain a lot of traffic, engagement and even money from releasing podcasts that are very profitable. The beauty is that it is audio and so peole do not get to see your face.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who likes to talk and explain things.

18. Develop a software

latest online money making opportunities in nigeria 27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) software development in nigeria

Software development is the process of computer programming, documenting, testing, and bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining applications and frameworks resulting in a software product. It requires the knowledge of any programming language.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who like to develop new things and like technical stuff.

19. Teach your Native Language

27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) iTalki website 1024x492

Most of the people in today’s globalisation world are trying to learn new languages, and there are many new reasons for doing so.

Some people want to improve their employability, some want to study or live overseas, some want to grow their business or just want to improve their travel experience.

The point is, there is a knowledge market of online language learners who are willing to pay for language coaching. You should leverage this opportunity, teach the language you know to others online and earn some handsome money.

To get started, you can check out iTalki.com – It’s an online platform which connects people willing to learn languages with others who can teach them.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who love to teach and have a gift of imparting knowledge.

20. Become a Freelancer

latest online money making opportunities in nigeria 27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) freelancers in nigeria

A freelance business is a great business model that allows you to get started with virtually no overheads that you can start almost immediately with a bit of time and passion. So many people think freelancing is just for creative professionals but I have learned that the business model is so much more.

I define freelancing or freelance as:

A term commonly used for a person who is self-employed and is not necessarily committed to a particular employer long-term.

Basically, as a freelancer, you execute different services like copywriting, graphics design, website design, social media management, and many more for clients online.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who like to work from home or work at any place, any time they want.

21. Become an online tutor

latest online money making opportunities in nigeria 27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) online tutorial

Due the to the growth of busy lifestyle of many people nowadays, people prefer to take online courses rather than the physical training.

The rise in technology and the internet has made the experience of online coaching extremely realistic. As a result, demand for online tutorial websites is growing really fast. So if you like to help others learn, online tutorial could be the earning ticket for you.

22. Buy and Sell Domain Names

latest online money making opportunities in nigeria 27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) domain reselling in nigeria

A domain name is nothing but a website address that you put on the address bar of your browser (e.g naijasurf.com.ng.com, naijasurf.com).

Your main task in this method of making money is to find and register domain names that have commercial value row in demand. You can then resell for the biggest bidder.

Sometimes in February 2018, The owner of Sumome.com “Noah” bought Sumo.com for $1.5m from a domain reseller.

Registering is very cheap, you can buy a new domain name on finddigitaltools.com for just $9.99. Once you’ve acquired the domain name, list the domain for sale on a website like Sedo.com with a higher price.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who know how to evaluate the potential of domain names.

23. Write Articles on Authority Websites

latest online money making opportunities in nigeria 27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) professional copywriting in nigeria

There are many authority websites who are looking for fresh content and ideas to expand their user base and maximise profits.

For this reason, they need new people with ideas who can do the job for them.

Although most of them have content research, curation and editorial teams, but no matter how experienced they are they cannot cover everything.

So, many such websites will pay you to write content for them. This helps them to capture new ideas and topics that otherwise would have never been discovered by their content team.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who love to write and would like to share their knowledge and expertise with the world.

24. Become a Graphics Designer

latest online money making opportunities in nigeria 27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) graphics designers in nigeria

Communication is highly effective when business objectives meet visual aesthetics accordingly. Let’s be honest graphic design is used to persuade its target audience to care about the design in front of the brand.

Graphics design is one of the most important aspects of business because graphics is something that catches our attention and attracts us towards products and brands.

Quality graphics helps to build the brand’s image into customer’s eyes, they create a long-lasting positive impression on people.

Due to the rise of the internet and technology, new businesses are springing up every day and that why the need for eye-catching graphics has become crucial to many businesses.

This is why there’s an ever going demand for graphics designers. You as a person who wants to make money online can leverage this opportunity to change your fortunes.

As a graphics designer, most of your jobs will include websites, logo, print headers, illustrations and product interfaces.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for Artists, Designers and Painters.

25. Sell on Jumia

latest online money making opportunities in nigeria 27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) make money selling on jumia 1024x557

On Jumia you can create your own shop online and start to sell your products across Nigeria thanks to Jumia’s marketing and logistic expertise. With over 200 million reaches to potential buyers, you can start making real money online selling your product on Jumia platform.

Jumia marketplace allows you to be a vendor and own your own online shop under their website.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who have a product to sell.

26. Sell on Konga

latest online money making opportunities in nigeria 27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) sell on konga 1024x559

Konga is one of the largest websites in Nigeria. Sell to over 50 million buyers across every state in Nigeria. Commission fees are as low as 3%, and you only pay when you successfully sell your product. You choose the price for your listings, whether or not you accept Pay On Delivery, your return policy, your delivery method, and other important options.

The opportunities you stand to get registering on their platform is huge. All you need is to have an original product you want to sell at a considerate selling price, then you’re good to go.

Konga marketplace is the safest and most trusted platform to buy and sell online in Nigeria. We’ve built a community that takes safety & security seriously for both buyers and sellers.

Suitable for: This online money making opportunity is best for people who have a product to sell.

27. Create your own eCommerce Store

set up eCommerce store 27 quick ways, latest online money making opportunities in nigeria (2019) 27 Quick ways, Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2019) ecommerce store

If you don’t want to leverage on Jumia and Konga market place…

Another awesome yet growing way to make money online is by setting up your own eCommerce store and selling your own products there. With this, you can display any product for sale — products such as ebook, physical products, digital products etc.

Now, making money online should seem like a pleasurable activity. Why wouldn’t we do just about anything to see things through, since it would be a major source of income, right?

With the list of the latest online money making opportunities for passive income in 2019, I believe you can start making money online by leveraging on the online business opportunities you have above.

(digitalmarketingskill.com)

• when he calls you dear
  • when a guy calls you m'dear
  • a guy you don't know calls you dear
  • what does mean if a girl called a guy dear in text message?
  • what does it mean when a guy call you my dear
  • if boyfriend calls you dear
  • when a guy calls you dear
  • if a boy calls u his dear,what does it entail
  • what does it mean when a guy calls you dear in a text
  • why does a guy calls you dear
  • he has started calling me dear