ADELEKE: OSUN PDP, APC MEMBERS EMBARKED ON PRAYER OVER FRIDAY’S TRIBUNAL JUDGEMENT | Fastest Delivery Of Magazine

1. Some members of the All Progressives and Peoples Democratic Party have embarked on fasting and prayer to ensure a favourable judgment by the  Petitions Tribunal on  PDP’s  Ademola Adeleke’s petition against Adegboyega Oyetola’s as Osun State last year.

Image result for adeleke  ADELEKE: OSUN PDP, APC MEMBERS EMBARKED ON PRAYER OVER FRIDAY’S TRIBUNAL JUDGEMENT Senator Adeleke1 653x365

The tribunal sitting in Abuja on Tuesday informed both parties to the case that it would give judgement on the Adeleke’s petition against Oyetola of the APC on Friday.

Image result for adeleke oyetola  ADELEKE: OSUN PDP, APC MEMBERS EMBARKED ON PRAYER OVER FRIDAY’S TRIBUNAL JUDGEMENT Adeleke and Oyetola

A  statement by the Osun State chairman of the PDP, Mr  Soji Adagunodo, directed members of the party to fast and pray on Thursday ahead of the ruling.

Sources told our correspondent that a  PDP group on Tuesday commenced a three-day fasting and prayer for divine intervention in the judgement.

Related image  ADELEKE: OSUN PDP, APC MEMBERS EMBARKED ON PRAYER OVER FRIDAY’S TRIBUNAL JUDGEMENT Ah9ktkpTURBXy9kNzBjY2RjM2FkZmY3ZTFkNGM1YzNkNjM3MjlkN2U0OS5wbmeSlQMAEs0Bzs0BBJMFzQMUzQG8

In a telephone with our correspondent,  Adagunodo said the party believed in the power of prayer and fasting.

Also, two  APC groups –Asiwaju Grassroots Foundation and Giomania – said they would hold a special prayer session on Thursday to seek the face of God for a favourable judgement on the case.

Image result for adeleke oyetola  ADELEKE: OSUN PDP, APC MEMBERS EMBARKED ON PRAYER OVER FRIDAY’S TRIBUNAL JUDGEMENT rerun 746x475

The groups in a statement jointly signed by their coordinators, Sikiru Tijani and Abdul Adegboyega, said, “This prayer became imperative because we cannot afford to take the state which has been experiencing a  monumental development in the last eight years back to abject poverty and penury.

Image result for adeleke oyetola  ADELEKE: OSUN PDP, APC MEMBERS EMBARKED ON PRAYER OVER FRIDAY’S TRIBUNAL JUDGEMENT EgvktkqTURBXy8xOTI4ODI5ZDYxNTVkYzIwOTJlNGQ0YzdjOGRlYjQ3Ny5qcGVnkpUDABbNBDjNAmCTBc0DFM0BvA

“Our prayer will surely be answered because God is not unjust. We believe in the efficacy of prayer. Since we are on the right side of justice, victory is guaranteed.

Image result for adeleke oyetola  ADELEKE: OSUN PDP, APC MEMBERS EMBARKED ON PRAYER OVER FRIDAY’S TRIBUNAL JUDGEMENT senator adeleke

“We believe so much in our party and we are very optimistic that the judgement will favour us. “The people of Osun have spoken through their votes, they turned out massively during the election to elect  Oyetola. So there is no cause for alarm.”

Source : Daily Advent

May 28, 2019 at 8:31 am

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
    I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any suggestions?

May 31, 2019 at 11:03 pm

What’s up to every body, it’s my first pay a visit of this blog; this web site consists of remarkable and actually fine
    material in support of visitors.

June 2, 2019 at 9:33 am

Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the
    pictures on this blog loading? I’m trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog.

Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

June 3, 2019 at 12:28 pm

Your means of telling everything in this piece of writing is really good, all can without difficulty know it, Thanks a lot.

June 4, 2019 at 12:43 pm

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and
    I was curious about your situation; many of us have created some nice
    practices and we are looking to exchange techniques with others, please shoot me an e-mail if interested.

June 5, 2019 at 9:36 pm

I for all time emailed this weblog post page to
    all my associates, since if like to read it afterward my links
    will too.

7. ps4 free games may 2019

June 8, 2019 at 11:39 am

It’s really a nice and useful piece of information. I am happy that you just shared this helpful information with us.
    Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

8. gamefly free trial 2019 coupon

June 10, 2019 at 6:45 pm

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter
    stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness
    over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly
    very often inside case you shield this increase.

9. ps4 best games ever made 2019

June 12, 2019 at 12:16 am

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it
    is truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels.
    I will be grateful if you continue this in future.
    Lots of people will be benefited from your writing.

Cheers!

10. quest bars

June 16, 2019 at 6:34 pm

I all the time used to study paragraph in news papers but now
    as I am a user of net so from now I am using net for content,
    thanks to web.

June 29, 2019 at 2:22 am

This design is spectacular! You definitely know how to keep a
    reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to
    start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Wonderful job.
    I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how
    you presented it. Too cool!

July 15, 2019 at 12:11 pm

Hi there, just wanted to mention, I liked this blog post.
    It was practical. Keep on posting!

July 18, 2019 at 8:54 am

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple
    ipad and tested to see if it can survive
    a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad
    is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

July 21, 2019 at 1:43 am

Excellent blog you have here.. It’s hard to find excellent writing like yours these days.
    I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!!

15. descargar facebook

August 19, 2019 at 5:34 am

I love what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work
    and reporting! Keep up the amazing works guys I’ve included you guys to our blogroll.

August 23, 2019 at 10:19 pm

Touche. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the good effort.

September 8, 2019 at 8:52 pm

hello there and thank you for your information –
    I’ve certainly picked up anything new from right here.
    I did however expertise several technical issues using this
    website, as I experienced to reload the site many times previous to
    I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK?
    Not that I’m complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes
    affect your placement in google and can damage your
    high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
    Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a
    lot more of your respective exciting content.
    Ensure that you update this again very soon.

18. minecraft games

September 18, 2019 at 1:49 pm

Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.”
    She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and
    it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
    LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to
    tell someone!

Breaking: President Buhari arrives Sochi for Russia-Africa Summit

Breaking: President Buhari arrives Sochi for Russia-Africa Summit Muhammadu Buhari 1 300x200

President Muhamamdu Buhari on Monday arrived at the Sochi International Airport, Russia for a three-day inaugural Russia-Africa Summit and Economic Forum, which will focus on peace, security and development.
The President’s plane touched the tarmac at 11.25pm (local time) and he was received by the Mayor of the City of Sochi, Anatoliy Nikolayevich Pakhomov, and state officials.
The Economic Forum and Summit will hold on October 23 and 24, 2019 with four plenaries that will be attended by more than 30 African Heads of State and Government that have confirmed participation, including the Chairman of the African Union and President of the Arab Republic of Egypt, Abdel Fattah el-Sisi.
The summit will be co-chaired by Russia’s President Vladimir Putin, who will present a keynote address at the opening on Wednesday, and the African Union Chairman.
President Buhari and the Russian President will meet at the Nigeria and Russian bilateral meeting on Wednesday.
The Nigerian leader will make a statement at the summit on Thursday.
Other participants at the summit that will showcase Russian interest and investment potential in Africa include businessmen, experts, investors, leaders of major sub-regional associations and organisations.
An African Business Forum, which will bring together African and Russian business leaders, will be held during the event to enhance Russian investments in Africa and promote African business interest in the host country.
About 250 Nigerian business interests will be participating in the forum.
“It is important that this meeting is taking place at this time,” says the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, addinf: “All the big nations are picking stronger interest in Africa. We now have US-Africa Summit, India-Africa Summit, China-Africa Summit and Japan-Africa Summit, so Russia has signified its interest on political, cultural and economic partnership.
“Nigeria has had an excellent relationship with Russia over the years. We will not forget how the country assisted us in keeping Nigeria as one during the civil war when some our traditional allies deserted us.
“They have also stood behind us in the fight against terrorism, Boko Haram and ISWA, and Russia has demonstrated its capacity in gas production, a resource which Nigeria has a huge potential of utilising.”
Shehu said the summit will look into issues of sustainable energy, mines and steel, infrastructure development in Africa, nuclear energy and trade and investment.
On security, the Senior Special Assistant said the meeting will come up with proposals for a new security architecture that will be heavily driven by new technology.
President Buhari is accompanied by Muhammad Inuwa Yahaya of Gombe State, Bello Matawalle of Zamfara State and Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State.
Others on the trip are: Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama; Minister of Trade and Investment, Adeniyi Adebayo; Minister of Mines and Steel Development, Olamilekan Adegbite; and Minister of State, Petroleum, Timipre Sylva.

New minimum wage: Ngige reveals when payment will take effect

New minimum wage: Ngige reveals when payment will take effect 20191022 045202

The Federal Government has assured that the payment of the new minimum wage would take immediate effect.

Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige, who gave the assurance while speaking with newsmen yesterday in Abuja, stated that the payment cuts across both the public and private sectors.

Ngige said the consequential adjustment agreed upon were as follows: “For COMESS wage structure grade level 7 gets 23%, level 8 gets 20%, level 9 gets 19%, levels 10 to 14 get 16% while levels 15 to 17 get 14%. “For those on the second category of wages structure, CONHES , CONRRISE, CONTISS etc, level 7 gets 22.2%, levels 8 to 14 get 16%, levels 15 to 17 get 10.5%.”

The Minister stated that the third category of the country’s “wage structure which includes the military and paramilitary was also factored in the agreement since they are not in the civil service, theirs would be communicated through the appropriate channels.”

DAILY POST had reported that the federal government and the labour unions finally sorted out the issues of consequential adjustment for other categories of workers after three days of meeting which ended early today.

Under the agreement reached, the core civil servants on grade level 7 are to get (23.2 per cent) adjustment; grade level 8 (20 per cent); grade level 9 (19 per cent); grade levels 10 to14 (16 per cent); and grade levels 15 to 17, (14 per cent).