CHECKOUT!!! 2018/19 FPE FIRST SEMESTER TENTATIVE EXAMINATION TIMETABLE (SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING) | Fastest Delivery Of Magazine

Check Out the tentative examination  Timetable for of engineering (FPE) SET

DOWNLOAD THE PDF HERE

• fpe 1st semester exam
  • exam time table fpe
  • how to reprint the exam date in fpe

May 2, 2019 at 8:59 pm

If you are going for best contents like myself, only go
    to see this website all the time since it offers quality contents, thanks

May 6, 2019 at 1:17 am

When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three emails
    with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from
    that service? Thanks!

3. download minecraft pc

May 9, 2019 at 2:41 pm

I pay a quick visit day-to-day a few sites and websites to read
    articles, but this web site gives feature based posts.

May 11, 2019 at 2:49 pm

I every time used to read article in news papers but
    now as I am a user of internet so from now I am using net for content, thanks
    to web.

May 13, 2019 at 6:11 am

I go to see every day some web sites and blogs to read
    content, however this webpage provides quality based articles.

6. how to download minecraft free

May 13, 2019 at 7:17 am

I blog often and I genuinely thank you for your information. This
    article has really peaked my interest. I will bookmark your website and keep checking for new information about
    once per week. I opted in for your RSS feed too.

May 14, 2019 at 6:18 am

It is the best time to make a few plans for the future
    and it’s time to be happy. I have learn this publish and if I may just I wish to suggest you few attention-grabbing issues or advice.
    Maybe you can write next articles relating to this article.
    I want to learn more things about it!

8. free minecraft download

May 14, 2019 at 5:33 pm

Everyone loves what you guys are up too. Such clever work and
    exposure! Keep up the good works guys I’ve incorporated you guys
    to our blogroll.

9. adam and eve vibrators

October 3, 2019 at 7:44 pm

Very neat post.Much thanks again. Great.

November 12, 2019 at 2:17 am

What i do not realize is in reality how you are now not actually a lot more
    smartly-preferred than you may be now. You’re so
    intelligent. You understand thus significantly in terms of this matter,
    made me personally imagine it from so many varied angles.

Its like men and women are not fascinated except it’s something to do
    with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs great. Always deal with it up!

11. what coconut oil

November 16, 2019 at 1:26 pm

Hello, after reading this awesome piece of writing
    i am also glad to share my know-how here with colleagues.

12. http://tinyurl.com/

November 20, 2019 at 8:02 pm

Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my blog so i got here to go back the choose?.I am trying to to find things to enhance my website!I
    guess its good enough to use some of your ideas!!

13. http://tinyurl.com/vh8ss7v

November 22, 2019 at 1:31 am

It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! I’d without a doubt donate to this fantastic blog!
    I suppose for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this blog
    with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

14. ps4 games

November 28, 2019 at 9:43 pm

Hi colleagues, how is everything, and what you would like to say regarding this piece of writing,
    in my view its in fact amazing designed for me.

November 30, 2019 at 9:33 am

I’m very happy to uncover this site. I wanted to thank you for
    your time just for this wonderful read!! I definitely liked every
    bit of it and I have you book marked to check out new information on your
    site.

16. quest bars cheap coupon twitter

December 2, 2019 at 11:36 pm

I used to be able to find good advice from your articles.

17. ps4 games

December 6, 2019 at 1:32 pm

You’ve made some really good points there.
    I checked on the web for more info about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website.

Education

Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers

Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers ekiti state university eksu

Few days ago, EKSU sacked over 1,000 staff, twitter Users have reacted to the development. Read their hilarious tweets below.

eksu sacks over 1000 staff  Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers ekiti state university eksu

On 5th December Premiumtimesngreported that the governing council of Ekiti State University (EKSU) have sacked over 1000 staff after a staff audit exercise.

In the report, they shared a statement released by the University’s governing council.

Incase you missed it, the PRESS RELEASE partly reads:

In a release by the University Public Relations Officer, the Governing Council noted the findings contained in the Report of the External Staff Auditors that:

(1) over 600 workers were employed irregularly against university regulations within the period 2016-2018 thereby causing a major personnel disalignment and skyrocketing of the university wage bill by about 100% within two years. The situation was so bad in the university that it was the monthly contributions of members of staff who belong to some Cooperative, Thrift and Credit Societies in the University that were partly and on a monthly basis used by the then university administration to pay the salaries of those that were irregularly employed and who interestingly refused to join any of the Cooperative, Thrifts and Credit Societies.

(2) 228 members of staff could not produce/show evidence of Primary Leaving Certificate

(3) there were some ghost workers whose names were found on the university pay roll without being on the university nominal role.

(4) some members of staff presented falsified birth and educational certificates.

(5) some of the members of staff lacked the required basic educational qualification.

(6) some members of staff were illegally retained in the university services after having been due to retire.

(7) there are other cases of over aged staff.

(8) some others lacked the required basic educational qualification.

Consequently after due consideration of the issues involved, and the overall best interest of the university in being properly positioned for local relevance and global competitiveness, the Governing Council of Ekiti State University has directed that those who were found to have fallen into the categories listed in 1-8 above be disengaged of their appointments forthwith in accordance with the university regulations.

Some Nigerians have taken Twitter to react to the development. Most of their views were hilarious.

Read some tweets that got our attention:

Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers 3v2B2ka  bigger
strange@IYHAMSTRANGE

When you pay 120k for your project supervisor and boom 😎  Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers 1f60e😎  Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers 1f60e
His/Her name is first on the list

View image on Twitter  Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers ELd59sNWkAE4pip format jpg name 900x900
See strange’s other Tweets
Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers R8fUWZrW bigger
MC AWESOME@awesome_himself

This list will make Eksu lecturers understand how fearful it is to check exam results

View image on Twitter  Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers ELdmjrGXkAchoa6 format jpg name 900x900
187 people are talking about this
Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers YeJRHZKE bigger
Ekiti No. 1 Shawarma Plug@iMotivateAfrica

Only I cannot see this 😯  Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers 1f62f

I just saw on a friend WhatsApp status that the person that typed and printed the sack letters and lists has also been sacked

View image on Twitter  Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers ELdkzM4XYAUdt0H format jpg name 900x900
231 people are talking about this
Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers u7scexC  bigger
BIGED dmw💨  Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers 1f4a8@Ayzzydrizzy1

When the lecture that always say you won’t graduate got sacked….

View image on Twitter  Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers ELeJP4eX0AA9O4L format jpg name 900x900
See BIGED dmw💨  Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers 1f4a8‘s other Tweets
Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers ArE85vZZ bigger
deriqthebahdguy@deriqthebahdguy

My friend just paid for four course that he wanted to runs and the four lecturers were all sacked 😂  Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers 1f602😂  Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers 1f602😂  Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers 1f602

View image on Twitter  Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers ELeNhM0XkAABXVr format jpg name medium
See deriqthebahdguy’s other Tweets

However, some thinks this is not a good development:

Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers 4Y07KHBz bigger
Frontline@hadeytweet

Jokes on the students, alot will likely be spilling over or having a carry over on this event. But let us pretend its a joke

See Frontline’s other Tweets
Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers YeJRHZKE bigger
Ekiti No. 1 Shawarma Plug@iMotivateAfrica

The question is, how will they survive?

Cc @Tomi_Omorilewa

View image on Twitter  Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers ELd81srWoAAAQvP format jpg name smallView image on Twitter  Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers ELd82MeWsAA6OYf format jpg name small
17 people are talking about this
Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers 5w5z5vJn bigger
Amanda@adeMandy_

For each sacked lecturers at least 5 people would be affected directly this festive period… thats 5000 people expecting December salary to circulate 😭  Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers 1f62d

View image on Twitter  Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers ELdqW XXYBIK8bP format jpg name smallView image on Twitter  Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers ELdqW aXUAACEY3 format jpg name small
67 people are talking about this
Nigerians react as EKSU Sacks over 1000 Lecturers YeJRHZKE bigger
Ekiti No. 1 Shawarma Plug@iMotivateAfrica

I remember that year on the 2nd of January when my dad lost his former job. It was really a sad and traumatic experience for the family, but thank God for God.

I pray God consoles the affected staffs regardless their attitude towards the students. Amen

20 people are talking about this

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Drop your opinion via the comment below:

• fpe 1st semester exam
  • exam time table fpe
  • how to reprint the exam date in fpe

Education

Sex tape: Babcock VC speaks on taking back expelled student, condemns blowjob

Sex tape: Babcock VC speaks on taking back expelled student, condemns blowjob 20191209 042223

Vice-Chancellor of Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Prof. Ademola Tayo, has spoken on the expulsion of a female student in the sex video that went viral last month.

The VC said the had to take that decision in order to protect its image and its alumni.

“Because anywhere they go they say the students of the University are all prostitutes”, The Nation quoted him as saying.

“They said the girls are always swallowing; and all kinds of ridicule. If we keep mute, in the public opinion they would think that anything goes in the institution. We had to make a statement to show discipline.

“But I need to tell you that I signed it off with tears in my eyes as a responsible father. But we are not leaving this young lady to her doom. The pastor called me last week and I prayed with the family.

“The father called me and said pray with your daughter. I said she is still my daughter. Sometimes discipline is therapeutic. It is when you go that you realise that this is not right what I have done and then you go back to yourself.

“I look forward to a time when this young girl would graduate and be celebrated. It may not be here; I don’t know where but we are not throwing the baby out with the bathwater.”

Tayo also described the act by the girl giving the boy a blow job as abnormal.

“It is not normal for a young woman to take the manhood of the man and be swallowing. That is a very dirty thing which supposed not to be heard,” he said.

The VC said some stakeholders commended the university’s decision to expel the student, saying that they would have pulled their wards out of the University.

• fpe 1st semester exam