Connect with us
//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Published

on

Former Manchester United and manager, Jose Mourinho, has admitted that it is unlikely that his next will see him take charge of a Premier club.

Mourinho was sacked by United in December and hasn’t managed since then.

The 56-year-old received a considerable amount of criticism during the latter stages of his spell at United, but insists that the trophies he has won during his career demonstrate his quality.

“I’m back in London, now it’s the starting point for me.

READ ALSO  How men deny wives in Ebonyi hospital to avoid payment of bills – CMD Ogah

“I think the next stop won’t be in the Premier League.

“The trophies are my guarantee of success, even against those who do everything possible to forget, but it’s not possible.

“The last trophy was the Europa League a year-and-a-half ago, someone thinks it was 20 years ago. The last final I played was eight months ago, the final of the FA Cup. Right now I’m preparing for the future,” Mourinho told DAZN.

READ ALSO  Soyinka calls for state of emergency in South West, gives reason

Speaking about taking time out, Mourinho stated that the rest has been beneficial for him.

“I don’t feel like I’m wasting my time because I’ve been working practically for 18 years without stopping,” he added.

Loading...

Abass Sulaiman Adegoke, well known as Adegoke is a student of Federal Polytechnic Ede studying Civil Engineering, He is a media enthusiast, loves traveling, and has a special interest in personal development.

Advertisement //pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "pub-7404936528073869", enable_page_level_ads: true });
72 Comments

72 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sport

Nigeria vs Sierra Leone: Super Eagles goalkeeper tests positive for COVID-19

Published

on

By

Newly-invited Nigerian goalkeeper, Sebastian Osigwe, has tested positive for COVID-19.

His Swiss Super club, Lugano, confirmed this on Friday.

Osigwe was only handed his maiden Super Eagles call-up on Thursday, ahead of their Africa Cup of Nations qualifier double-header against Sierra Leone in November.

He and another of his club team-mate, Mattia Bottani contracted the virus, while six other players have been quarantined.

READ ALSO  Soyinka calls for state of emergency in South West, gives reason

With eight players out of their next Super League fixture against Young Boys on November 1, Lugano has requested for the game to be postponed.

It, however, remains to be seen if Osigwe will be available for Nigeria’s upcoming matches against Sierra Leone on November 13.

NEWS:  Liverpool vs West Ham United: Reds’ possible line-up against David Moyes’ side

The reverse fixture against the Leone Stars will take place in Freetown four days later.

READ ALSO  CHECK OUT WHAT ZIDANE SAID AFTER REAL MADRID’S 1-0 DEFEAT AGAINST TOTTENHAM

Osigwe was invited along with Maduka Okoye and returning Daniel Akpeyi, with Katsina United’s Ikechukwu Ezenwa on the standby list.

Loading...
Continue Reading

Sport

Cristiano Ronaldo finally tests negative for Coronavirus

Published

on

By

Juventus striker, Cristiano Ronaldo has finally tested negative for Coronavirus after three positive tests.

 

Recall the Portuguese international, 35, first tested positive while on international duty with Portugal on October 13. He returned another positive result last week and was made to take another test earlier this week, which also returned positive.

 

On Friday, the Serie A side announced that Ronaldo has now tested negative in a statement on their official website.

READ ALSO  Buhari on 5-day visit to Daura

 

“Cristiano Ronaldo carried out a check with a diagnostic test (swab) for Covid-19,” the statement read.

 

“The exam provided a negative result. The player has, therefore, recovered after 19 days and is no longer subjected to home isolation.”

 

Ronaldo, who missed the club’s previous four matches including Wednesday’s Champions match against Barcelona will now be eligible to return for Sunday’s clash against Spezia.

READ ALSO  Premier League done deals: Every confirmed transfer in the top flight this summer

Loading...
Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Inspirational Tips

Advertisement
Loading...

Trending

WhatsApp Join Our WhatsApp Chat
%d bloggers like this: