Connect with us
//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Published

on

has appealed to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC to release and .

Tony Orilade, EFCC Head of Media, told DAILY POST on Sunday that the suspects were still in detention and will be arraigned soon.

“They are still with us and expectedly will be arraigned in court this week. No date has been fixed yet but as soon as I confirm, I’ll let you know”, the spokesman said.

Reacting, Burma boy who had a show last night in , lamented the absence of his colleagues.

READ ALSO  Popular singer, Tekno arrested in Lagos

Alongside a picture of them, he begged EFCC to release Naira Marley and Zlatan.

On his Snapchat, he wrote: “You see am now, no for my show today. My day is ruined.

“EFCC na beg I Dey beg please free them guys.”

Meanwhile EFCC in a statement on Friday, EFCC explained that the accused persons were picked up in “connection with alleged case of fraud and money laundering. Intelligence had also linked them to cybercrime offences.

READ ALSO  Headies 2019: Falz, Burna Boy, Teni win big [Full list of winners]

“Their arrest followed an early morning raid on Friday, May 10, at 9, Gbangbola Street, Ikate, Lekki, Lagos.

“At the point of arrest, the Commission found and recovered a number of items, including laptops, from the suspects.

“They have so far volunteered useful information about their involvement in the alleged criminal activities, even as investigations continue.”

Loading...

Abass Sulaiman Adegoke, well known as Adegoke is a student of Federal Polytechnic Ede studying Civil Engineering, He is a media enthusiast, loves traveling, and has a special interest in personal development.

Entertainment

I sincerely apologise for addressing the youths as ‘children’- Desmond Elliot

Published

on

By

Desmond Elliot has apologized for addressing the youths as ‘Children’ while making his submission during plenary at the state House of Assembly last week.

 

In a viral video that captured the Surulere lawmaker’s submission on the Lagos carnage, he addressed the youths as children and opined that social media was used to fuel the carnage.

 

Nigerians on social media have been dragging him since for his comment.

 

In a statement he released on his Twitter handle today, the actor apologized for his choice of words during the deliberation. According to him, he did not mean to be insensitive. Read his statement below

READ ALSO  ANGRY YOUTHS GO ON RAMPAGE IN POPULAR LAGOS METROPOLIS WHEN POLICE OFFICER FLED AFTER KILLING YOUNG SCHOOL GIRL

 

”I have read your honest feedback& suggestions& I sincerely apologize for addressing the youth as “Children” I did not mean to be insensitive with this, it was borne out of the magnitude of destruction&looting of businesses I witnessed when I went on a tour of my constituency

I saw women crying and my constituent members distraught as a result of the damages inflicted on their source of livelihood. I was moved by this while giving my submission on the floor of the House.

I allowed my emotions get the better of me and for this I apologize to everyone my earlier statements may have hurt.

Please, understand that even the best of us make mistakes. This is why, moving forward, I ask that we all try to engage constructively on the issues that affect all of us. I promise to do the same.

The pain that I feel for my constituents, the calls for assistance that I continue to get, and the need to mitigate against further destruction and violence will continue to drive my engagements and my work.

I thank you all for expressing your views, and in the future, I promise to be more conscious and aware. Together, we will build a better Nigeria. End.”

I sincerely apologise for addressing the youths as I sincerely apologise for addressing the youths as I sincerely apologise for addressing the youths as I sincerely apologise for addressing the youths as

READ ALSO  Adeleke vs Oyetola: What Supreme Court decided on Monday
Loading...
Continue Reading

Entertainment

Lekki killings: My heart is broken for Nigeria, Rihanna says

Published

on

By

The multi-award winning hip hop singer Rihanna has lent voice to the ongoing massacre in Nigeria via her Twitter handle @rihanna on Wednesday morning.

Rihanna tweeted a blood stayed Nigeria flag and a graphic that has the inscription of her wish to Nigerians who are suffering police brutality.

Read the tweet below:

READ ALSO  AWWN! Tears Of Joy Flow As Bobrisky Reunites With Nina [Photos]
Loading...
Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Inspirational Tips

Advertisement
Loading...

Trending

WhatsApp Join Our WhatsApp Chat
%d bloggers like this: