The Nigerian  Afro pop  female singer, have finally broke her silence over ’s arrest  as she reacted in a question and answer session. The session reveals that the singer is un happy about it even though had accused her of snubbing him at an event.

Image result for simi finally, singer simi breaks silence on naira marley’s arrest, writes about her personality (photos) FINALLY, SINGER SIMI BREAKS SILENCE ON NAIRA MARLEY’S ARREST, WRITES ABOUT HER PERSONALITY (PHOTOS) simi

The singer in a long post took her time to described herself as a person of conviction, also disclosing exclusively how much she loved her mother and .

finally, singer simi breaks silence on naira marley’s arrest, writes about her personality (photos) FINALLY, SINGER SIMI BREAKS SILENCE ON NAIRA MARLEY’S ARREST, WRITES ABOUT HER PERSONALITY (PHOTOS) 9461758 simiwritesaboutnairamarleysarrestandherpersonalityunclesuru1 jpeg1de2541931f1e2413703cd63618283dc

She further went on to reveal that  she  would  fight for anything she believes in. The singer didn’t fail to highlight the numerous life values she holds pristine,  adding that she’s very hard to bully and also rarely holds a grudge.

Image result for Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality finally, singer simi breaks silence on naira marley’s arrest, writes about her personality (photos) FINALLY, SINGER SIMI BREAKS SILENCE ON NAIRA MARLEY’S ARREST, WRITES ABOUT HER PERSONALITY (PHOTOS) 58410634 2502888496440443 1243327407305453578 n1 1

According to unclesuru, taking to her handle she wrote; ”Lol. OK. It’s about to be a long story. I’m a person of conviction. If i believe something, i will fight for it . I’m driven by my passion, by my desire to be happy, by my need for peace. Money don’t drive me. I like nice things, but I’m content. Never had a need to impress anyone.”

finally, singer simi breaks silence on naira marley’s arrest, writes about her personality (photos) FINALLY, SINGER SIMI BREAKS SILENCE ON NAIRA MARLEY’S ARREST, WRITES ABOUT HER PERSONALITY (PHOTOS) 9461759 simiwritesaboutnairamarleysarrestandherpersonalityunclesuru2 pngc8bcf7185a6cdbfaa427ee7bf2370081

”Everything i do, i do because it makes me happy. i too much, sleep too little. I hate ass-kissing /kissers. The only people that can hurt my feelings are the people i give a fuck about. every body else is just noise. And if i give a fuck about you and you take me for granted, i will move you to the other list pronto. I’m not very patient. If you make me mad, I’ll confront you. If i hurt you, i’ll apologise. I’m loyal af. I always tell my friends the truth, always.”

Image result for simi finally, singer simi breaks silence on naira marley’s arrest, writes about her personality (photos) FINALLY, SINGER SIMI BREAKS SILENCE ON NAIRA MARLEY’S ARREST, WRITES ABOUT HER PERSONALITY (PHOTOS)  AUk9kpTURBXy80YWRhMzNmMjFkODcyNDQ2ZjM3Y2Y1MjgzZDU5MTFkOS5qcGeSlQMAXc0Cq80BgJMFzQMUzQG8gaEwAQ

”I won’t correct people i love publicly. First i voltron for them in public then i hassle them privately. I almost always give my opinion only when i’m asked (unless it’s something that is paining me) I can’t stand fake people. I don’t know how to hold a grudge, but i know how to forget people that are disloyal to me. I hate the abuse of ”sorry”. I love my mom. So much. I believe in love more than i do with religion. I looove mine man.”

Image result for simi finally, singer simi breaks silence on naira marley’s arrest, writes about her personality (photos) FINALLY, SINGER SIMI BREAKS SILENCE ON NAIRA MARLEY’S ARREST, WRITES ABOUT HER PERSONALITY (PHOTOS) Simi II

”I’m a practical- optimist. I’m really hard to bully, like i honestly don’t give a fuck. is my everything but i’m really good at a lot of thing. I don’t think i’m better than anyone. I think everyone is capable of bad and good. but we are all responsible for the decisions we make. Alot of people think i’m quiet until they see me on some blog talmbout, ”when did she start talking” lol. I’m not quiet. or passive. I’m just funny. I’m opinionated. I have no problem admitting i’m wrong.”

Image result for Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality finally, singer simi breaks silence on naira marley’s arrest, writes about her personality (photos) FINALLY, SINGER SIMI BREAKS SILENCE ON NAIRA MARLEY’S ARREST, WRITES ABOUT HER PERSONALITY (PHOTOS) simi

”I hate sluggish way of laiv pliz. I talk alot when i’m hungry or tipsy. I don’t remember if i can dance. I love Jesus. I have always believe i am one of his faves. I hate smoke. Any Kind. If you blow it my direction, i can sound you. My sister is my best friend, uhm.. terrified of heights.”

What are your thoughts on this? Kindly leave  a comment and don’t forget to share

• think
  • naira marley girlfriend pictures

1. Farah Riches

May 25, 2019 at 8:53 am

I have been browsing on-line greater than three hours these days, but I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It is pretty value sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the web can be a lot more helpful than ever before.

May 28, 2019 at 11:10 pm

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog
    and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Anyway I’ll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

May 31, 2019 at 6:55 pm

Appreciating the dedication you put into your website and in depth information you present.
    It’s good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same outdated rehashed material.

Fantastic read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m including your RSS feeds
    to my Google account.

June 1, 2019 at 12:51 am

I love it when folks get together and share opinions.
    Great blog, stick with it!

June 1, 2019 at 10:22 pm

I do trust all of the ideas you’ve offered to your post.
    They are very convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are
    too quick for newbies. May you please extend them a bit from subsequent time?
    Thanks for the post.

June 2, 2019 at 9:33 am

Thanks for finally talking about >FINALLY, SINGER SIMI BREAKS
    SILENCE ON NAIRA MARLEY’S ARREST, WRITES ABOUT HER PERSONALITY (PHOTOS) <Loved it!

June 4, 2019 at 1:35 am

I love reading an article that will make men and women think.
    Also, many thanks for allowing me to comment!

June 5, 2019 at 9:00 pm

Just desire to say your article is as astounding. The clarity
    to your publish is just excellent and i could think
    you are knowledgeable in this subject. Well along with your permission allow me to seize your RSS feed to keep updated with impending
    post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please continue the rewarding work.

June 6, 2019 at 10:44 am

Informative article, exactly what I was looking for.

10. ps4 best games ever made 2019

June 12, 2019 at 10:26 am

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be
    happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to
    suggest you some interesting things or tips.
    Maybe you can write next articles referring to
    this article. I wish to read more things about it!

11. ps4 best games ever made 2019

June 12, 2019 at 12:40 pm

After looking over a number of the blog articles on your web page,
    I really appreciate your technique of blogging. I bookmarked it to my
    bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon. Take a
    look at my web site too and let me know how you feel.

12. tinyurl.com

June 17, 2019 at 2:24 pm

Right away I am ready to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast coming
    over again to read more news.

Entertainment

RUGGEDMAN ATTACKED IN LONDON, SHOULD NIGERIANS BE WORRIED? (SEE VIDEO)

ruggedman attacked in london, should nigerians be worried? (see video) RUGGEDMAN ATTACKED IN LONDON, SHOULD NIGERIANS BE WORRIED? (SEE VIDEO) PhotoGrid 1557566827951

The most dreaded and unexpected has happened to veteran rapper, Ruggedman as he was attacked by angry youths suspected to be fans of cybercrime (Yahoo Yahoo) advocate, barely 24hrs after he was released from prison.

Related image ruggedman attacked in london, should nigerians be worried? (see video) RUGGEDMAN ATTACKED IN LONDON, SHOULD NIGERIANS BE WORRIED? (SEE VIDEO) Screen Shot 2019 06 15 at 7
Photo credit: genius media

Should we be worried? Yes, we should! If Ruggedman was attacked by fans who advocate crime then there is a big problem in . We know that crime has eaten deep in the Nigerian society as many now see it as a means of survival under the guise of the never-ending hardship in but if being attacked for speaking against crime is now the order of the day, then we have a very humungous fish to fry.

Prior to this attack, on Friday 14th June , rapper, Naira Marley who had a brawl with Ruggedman was released from prison following an arrest made by the Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on an 11 count charge of cybercrime. This arrest came as a of his rants on social media where he publicly supported the online criminal acts.

Image result for naira marley arrested ruggedman attacked in london, should nigerians be worried? (see video) RUGGEDMAN ATTACKED IN LONDON, SHOULD NIGERIANS BE WORRIED? (SEE VIDEO)  pDk9kpTURBXy9mYjhkY2E2ZTMwOTgzYTU2YjM3NzhhM2M2NjRkYWVlYS5qcGeSlQPNATgAzQMSzQG7kwXNAxTNAbyBoTAB
Photo credit: Pulse ng

While the rapper got large support from some celebrities and many youths who gave astonishing reasons why online fraud shouldn’t be seen as a crime, some were not having it. Championing the team opposing the motion was veteran Rapper Ruggedman who obviously isn’t getting much love from the streets at the moment.

Image result for ruggedman and naira marley ruggedman attacked in london, should nigerians be worried? (see video) RUGGEDMAN ATTACKED IN LONDON, SHOULD NIGERIANS BE WORRIED? (SEE VIDEO) Ruggedman and Marley 1
Photo credit: The whistler ng

If really, those who attacked Ruggedman were linked to Naira Marley, then this could pose as a serious threat to Naira Marley’s freedom. Confirming the rumours of the probability that these attackers were actually ‘Yahoo Yahoo’ advocates, Ruggedman wrote on his Instagram page;

“Being attacked by 4 misguided boys will not deter me from fighting for the youths, even though they blindly fight me”

ruggedman attacked in london, should nigerians be worried? (see video) RUGGEDMAN ATTACKED IN LONDON, SHOULD NIGERIANS BE WORRIED? (SEE VIDEO) rugged

WATCH VIDEO OF THE ATTACK BELOW:

So what does the near future hold for Naira Marley? We understand that some artistes today gained popularity after their long battle with the law which was used as a tool to win the hearts of fans on the guise of injustice but Naira Marley’s case is nowhere near justifiable because Cybercrime is an offence and even though he was released on bail, the possibility of him going back to jail if found guilty is still high. Now, an assault case which could be used against him is like adding salt and other spices to a fresh injury.

Image result for naira marley in court ruggedman attacked in london, should nigerians be worried? (see video) RUGGEDMAN ATTACKED IN LONDON, SHOULD NIGERIANS BE WORRIED? (SEE VIDEO) IMG 20190520 WA0014 1
Photo credit: The Nation

If you recall, Ruggedman who was ropped in during the whole Naira Marley saga got more attention of Nigerians after controversial blogger, Kemi Olunloyo accused the #EndSars Advocate of being a snitch. Trust me, whenever Kemi Olunloyo speaks on sensitive matters, crazy or not, Nigerians always keep her words to heart and when you have a set of angry Nigerian youths blinded by hate and vendetta, it’s normal to expect such an attack on Ruggedman, only that we didn’t think it would travel as far as the United Kingdom with boxing gloves.

Image result for ruggedman and kemi olunloyo ruggedman attacked in london, should nigerians be worried? (see video) RUGGEDMAN ATTACKED IN LONDON, SHOULD NIGERIANS BE WORRIED? (SEE VIDEO) Ruggedman threatens to sue Kemi Olunloyo lailasnews
Photo credit: Gossiping

Naira Marley, on the other hand, might just be waving goodbye to his career after the whole incident because judging from his history, he has not only had a feud with Ruggedman. Before attacking the likes of popular social media blogger, Tunde Ednut who spoke against cybercrime, the upcoming rapper had a brawl with Nigerian singer, Gold who he called out on social media for allegedly snubbing him at an event. Should we say he was digging his grave unknowingly?

Image result for naira marley and simi gold ruggedman attacked in london, should nigerians be worried? (see video) RUGGEDMAN ATTACKED IN LONDON, SHOULD NIGERIANS BE WORRIED? (SEE VIDEO) Simi and Naira Marley
Photo credit: The Guardian

Truth be told, Naira Marley is not the first to have celebrity feuds but as an upcoming artiste trying to set his foot on a firm foundation in the entertainment industry, his move was just a NO NO. Interestingly, amidst the chaos, the upcoming rapper, recently released a song titled ‘Opotoyi’ with a video which has seen loads of downloads from fans and those curious to know all about the rapper.

While many see it as an attempt by the rapper to distract the public from his mess with the Law, some see it as a sign of greatness on the side of the rapper just as Kemi Olunloyo once prophecied. Besides, not everyone can drop a hot single in cuffs or behind bars.

On the flip side, Ruggedman is actually being called out as well by some Nigerians who claim the attack was just staged. Not that I’m one to believe such an accusation but a photo of Ruggedman and a British policeman which was allegedly taken after the incident makes the accusation look true.

ruggedman attacked in london, should nigerians be worried? (see video) RUGGEDMAN ATTACKED IN LONDON, SHOULD NIGERIANS BE WORRIED? (SEE VIDEO) D9E13izWkAA n0x
Photo credit: Twitter

Remember the Jussie Smollett case where the actor and singer claimed he was a victim of a homophobic attack which later on turned out to be untrue? well, many Nigerians are seeing it from that angle. Anyway, whatever the case may be, Ruggedman who has released a video confirming he was okay after the attack has just heightened the drama surrounding Naira Marley and the future of the upcoming rapper in the entertainment industry looks bleak.

WATCH RUGGEDMAN’S VIDEO BELOW:

For now, all I can say is that Ruggedman should watch his back and Naira Marley should try getting to the bottom of the matter because if he is discovered to be linked to this fresh attack, it will be an Adios Amigos case for his musical career. For your reading pleasure, below are the reactions of some Nigerians;

ruggedman attacked in london, should nigerians be worried? (see video) RUGGEDMAN ATTACKED IN LONDON, SHOULD NIGERIANS BE WORRIED? (SEE VIDEO) Opera Snapshot 2019 06 15 071839 twitter ruggedman attacked in london, should nigerians be worried? (see video) RUGGEDMAN ATTACKED IN LONDON, SHOULD NIGERIANS BE WORRIED? (SEE VIDEO) Opera Snapshot 2019 06 15 071823 twitter ruggedman attacked in london, should nigerians be worried? (see video) RUGGEDMAN ATTACKED IN LONDON, SHOULD NIGERIANS BE WORRIED? (SEE VIDEO) Opera Snapshot 2019 06 15 071734 twitter ruggedman attacked in london, should nigerians be worried? (see video) RUGGEDMAN ATTACKED IN LONDON, SHOULD NIGERIANS BE WORRIED? (SEE VIDEO) Opera Snapshot 2019 06 15 071222 twitter ruggedman attacked in london, should nigerians be worried? (see video) RUGGEDMAN ATTACKED IN LONDON, SHOULD NIGERIANS BE WORRIED? (SEE VIDEO) Opera Snapshot 2019 06 15 071317 twitter ruggedman attacked in london, should nigerians be worried? (see video) RUGGEDMAN ATTACKED IN LONDON, SHOULD NIGERIANS BE WORRIED? (SEE VIDEO) Opera Snapshot 2019 06 15 071618 twitter ruggedman attacked in london, should nigerians be worried? (see video) RUGGEDMAN ATTACKED IN LONDON, SHOULD NIGERIANS BE WORRIED? (SEE VIDEO) Opera Snapshot 2019 06 15 071656 twitter ruggedman attacked in london, should nigerians be worried? (see video) RUGGEDMAN ATTACKED IN LONDON, SHOULD NIGERIANS BE WORRIED? (SEE VIDEO) Opera Snapshot 2019 06 15 071715 twitter ruggedman attacked in london, should nigerians be worried? (see video) RUGGEDMAN ATTACKED IN LONDON, SHOULD NIGERIANS BE WORRIED? (SEE VIDEO) Opera Snapshot 2019 06 15 071153 twitter ruggedman attacked in london, should nigerians be worried? (see video) RUGGEDMAN ATTACKED IN LONDON, SHOULD NIGERIANS BE WORRIED? (SEE VIDEO) Opera Snapshot 2019 06 15 071136 twitter ruggedman attacked in london, should nigerians be worried? (see video) RUGGEDMAN ATTACKED IN LONDON, SHOULD NIGERIANS BE WORRIED? (SEE VIDEO) Opera Snapshot 2019 06 15 071120 twitter ruggedman attacked in london, should nigerians be worried? (see video) RUGGEDMAN ATTACKED IN LONDON, SHOULD NIGERIANS BE WORRIED? (SEE VIDEO) Opera Snapshot 2019 06 15 071105 twitter ruggedman attacked in london, should nigerians be worried? (see video) RUGGEDMAN ATTACKED IN LONDON, SHOULD NIGERIANS BE WORRIED? (SEE VIDEO) Opera Snapshot 2019 06 15 071926 twitter ruggedman attacked in london, should nigerians be worried? (see video) RUGGEDMAN ATTACKED IN LONDON, SHOULD NIGERIANS BE WORRIED? (SEE VIDEO) Opera Snapshot 2019 06 15 071942 twitter ruggedman attacked in london, should nigerians be worried? (see video) RUGGEDMAN ATTACKED IN LONDON, SHOULD NIGERIANS BE WORRIED? (SEE VIDEO) Opera Snapshot 2019 06 15 072001 twitter

• think
  • naira marley girlfriend pictures

Entertainment

Naira Marley Released from prison 14 Days After He Was Granted Bail

naira marley released from prison 14 days after he was granted bail Naira Marley Released from prison 14 Days After He Was Granted Bail Naira Marley

Azeez Fashola, Nigerian musician better known as has been released from prison custody after perfecting his bail condition.

The artiste was arrested and charged to court by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on an 11 count charge of advance fee fraud popularly called ‘yahoo yahoo’.

Azeez Fashola, aka, Naira Marley, who had been in prison custody pending when he would perfect his bail conditions following his arraignment by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) before Justice Nicolas Oweibo of Federal High Court, Lagos.

Justice Oweibo had said one of the sureties must be on Grade Level 10 in the federal or state employment.

The other surety must have a landed property within the court’s jurisdiction.

The judge directed the EFCC to verify the bail terms and adjourned until October 22 for trial.

The EFCC is prosecuting Naira Marley for alleged credit card fraud.

He was charged with 11 counts of violating the Cyber Crimes Act of 2015.

The defendant pleaded not guilty.

The musician risks seven years in jail if found guilty.

• think