TRAGEDY: Two brothers die from generator fumes in Lagos
Connect with us
//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Published

on

Tragedy struck at Ojota area of on Tuesday when two brothers were found dead in a shop owned by their sister due to generator fumes they allegedly inhaled while sleeping.

Spokesman of the police in Lagos, DSP Bala Elkana confirmed the incident to the News Agency of (NAN) on Wednesday.

Elkana said they slept in the shop and put on the generator in the same place.
According to him, they were found dead by their sister on Tuesday morning.
“On May 21, at about 7.30am, Ogudu Police Station received an information that on the said date at about 6.30am, one Emmanuel John, 21 years and John Paul, 22 years were found dead.
“They died as a of generator fumes they inhaled while asleep. We gathered that the duo put on a generator and locked themselves inside the shop, resulting to their death,” Elkana said.
NAN had earlier gathered that the deceased were recently brought from the village for some skills acquisition before the sad incident.
NAN further learnt that relatives of the deceased had evacuated the corpses for burial.

 

Source: Daily post

Loading...

Abass Sulaiman Adegoke, well known as Adegoke is a student of Federal Polytechnic Ede studying Civil Engineering, He is a media enthusiast, loves traveling, and has a special interest in personal development.

Advertisement //pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "pub-7404936528073869", enable_page_level_ads: true });
1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. Elsy Scripter

    May 25, 2019 at 8:57 am

    When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Thanks a lot!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News

Shock as gorilla swallows N6.8million in Kano Zoo

Published

on

By

shock as gorilla swallows n6.8million in kano zoo Shock as gorilla swallows N6.8million in Kano Zoo 3D9DC763 C601 4A05 8FDE 72B6D9FB95A4

A gorilla has been accused of swallowing N6.8million in the Kano Zoological Gardens, BBC Pidgin reports.

A finance officer in the zoo was quoted as saying the gorilla “sneaked into their office” and carted away the money, before swallowing it.

The incident was said to have happened during the Sallah celebrations.

Umar Kobo, the managing director of the zoo, confirmed that the money is missing and that the issue is being investigated.

“The issue is under investigations for now and I don’t want to say anything on the matter, many journalists have come to meet me but I don’t want to talk anything.

“What I can confirm is that money is missing,” Kobo said.

Abdullahi Haruna, the Police spokesman in Kano, was quoted as confirming that 10 persons, including those on duty when the money went missing, have been arrested.

“Yes, it is true that money from five days of Sallah festivities is missing from the Kano zoo,” he reportedly said, adding: “As at now, we have arrested 10 members of staff of the zoo including the security man and those working in the finance unit.”

 

Source: Daily post

Loading...
Continue Reading

News

Breaking: Yinka Oba Foam Company On Fire

Published

on

By

breaking: yinka oba foam company on fire Breaking: Yinka Oba Foam Company On Fire IMG 20170718 193629 768x495
Information reaching us at NAIJASURF news says Yinka Oba Foam Company, located at Ilo-Ijesa in Oriade Local Government area of Osun State is on fire.
The reason for the incident still unknown at the time of filling this report.
Details soon…

Loading...
Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Inspirational Tips

Advertisement
Loading...

Trending

WhatsApp Join Our WhatsApp Chat
%d bloggers like this: