Connect with us
//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Published

on

Jr has demanded £40million to rematch in the UK.

The Mexican fighter shocked the world last weekend, after dropping Joshua four times, before stopping him in the seventh round.

The Brit immediately triggered the rematch clause, with the second fight due to take place in November or December.

Ruiz is likely to pick up £10m for the rematch, double his purse for his first clash with Joshua, but he is ready to demand more.

READ ALSO  Anthony Joshua vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Rematch venue, date, time finally confirmed

“Right now my team, they’re negotiating everything right now. I’ve just got to stay busy, stay healthy and be ready for the rematch.

“I’d love it to be here in the United States or in Mexico you know. It all depends on the team and what they negotiate.

“If they want me to go over there, they’ve got to give me $50million. If they want to come over here… It’s just negotiations you know,” he told Fight Hub.

READ ALSO  Another Arsenal player is set to be out for weeks "More bad news for Unai Emery"

Loading...

Abass Sulaiman Adegoke, well known as Adegoke is a student of Federal Polytechnic Ede studying Civil Engineering, He is a media enthusiast, loves traveling, and has a special interest in personal development.

Advertisement //pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "pub-7404936528073869", enable_page_level_ads: true });
40 Comments

40 Comments

  1. Pingback: ventolin no prescription

  2. Pingback: chloroquine buy on line

  3. Pingback: hydroxychloroquine over the counter usa

  4. Pingback: ed pills online

  5. Pingback: buy viagra professional

  6. Pingback: buy hydroxychloroquine online

  7. Pingback: cialis online pharmacy

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sport

Nigeria vs Sierra Leone: Super Eagles goalkeeper tests positive for COVID-19

Published

on

By

Newly-invited Nigerian goalkeeper, Sebastian Osigwe, has tested positive for COVID-19.

His Swiss Super League club, Lugano, confirmed this on Friday.

Osigwe was only handed his maiden Super Eagles call-up on Thursday, ahead of their Africa Cup of Nations qualifier double-header against Sierra Leone in November.

He and another of his club team-mate, Mattia Bottani contracted the virus, while six other players have been quarantined.

READ ALSO  Andy Ruiz Jr vs Anthony Joshua: What Mike Tyson said about rematch

With eight players out of their next Super League fixture against Young Boys on November 1, Lugano has requested for the game to be postponed.

It, however, remains to be seen if Osigwe will be available for Nigeria’s upcoming matches against Sierra Leone on November 13.

NEWS:  Liverpool vs West Ham United: Reds’ possible line-up against David Moyes’ side

The reverse fixture against the Leone Stars will take place in Freetown four days later.

READ ALSO  Iwo royal rumble: Kings in my domain are land grabbers – Oluwo

Osigwe was invited along with Maduka Okoye and returning Daniel Akpeyi, with Katsina United’s Ikechukwu Ezenwa on the standby list.

Loading...
Continue Reading

Sport

Cristiano Ronaldo finally tests negative for Coronavirus

Published

on

By

Juventus striker, Cristiano Ronaldo has finally tested negative for Coronavirus after three positive tests.

 

Recall the Portuguese international, 35, first tested positive while on international duty with Portugal on October 13. He returned another positive result last week and was made to take another test earlier this week, which also returned positive.

 

On Friday, the Serie A side announced that Ronaldo has now tested negative in a statement on their official website.

READ ALSO  GUARDIOLA BREAKS THE HEART OF CHELSEA FANS AHEAD OF MAN CITY’S CUP FINAL

 

“Cristiano Ronaldo carried out a check with a diagnostic test (swab) for Covid-19,” the statement read.

 

“The exam provided a negative result. The player has, therefore, recovered after 19 days and is no longer subjected to home isolation.”

 

Ronaldo, who missed the club’s previous four matches including Wednesday’s Champions League match against Barcelona will now be eligible to return for Sunday’s clash against Spezia.

READ ALSO  EPL: How Adidas blocked Pogba from leaving Man Utd for Real Madrid

Loading...
Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Inspirational Tips

Advertisement
Loading...

Trending

WhatsApp Join Our WhatsApp Chat
%d bloggers like this: