Connect with us
//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Published

on

lsea transfer news
Chelsea new-boy Christian Pulisic was presented with the award for best young player at this summer’s Gold Cup tournament.
The 20-year-old stood out with some fine moments in the competition, though he could not ultimately help the USA to victory in their final clash against Mexico.
Pulisic is yet to play for Chelsea since signing for them in January, having then spent the remainder of last season on loan back at Borussia Dortmund.
However, this award suggests Blues fans will have plenty to look forward to when they finally see him in action at Stamford Bridge in 2019/20.

Loading...

Am Humble and simple but hate *shit* I'm popularly address as Ballotech due to my optmost ideal and researchs on technology, I graduated from federal poly Ede and represent my able faculty and various research ground.

Advertisement //pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "pub-7404936528073869", enable_page_level_ads: true });
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sport

EPL: Solskjaer gives latest update on Ighalo’s future at Man Utd

Published

on

By

EPL: Solskjaer gives latest update on Ighalo’s future at Man Utd olegunnarsolskjaer2602b 768x512

Manchester United manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, has provided the latest update on striker Odion Ighalo’s future at Old Trafford.

Ighalo’s loan deal at Man United will end on May 31.

The 30-year-old joined United on a six-month loan deal from the Chinese club, Shanghai Shenhua in the January transfer window.

DAILY POST had reported that Shenhua had rejected Man United’s requests to keep the Nigerian striker at Old Trafford for another three months.

Speaking on Ighalo’s future at Man United, Solskjaer told MUTV: “The loan deal went until the end of May now, so obviously he’s supposed to be going back.

“We’re in dialogue. They’ve been great towards us, his club, and allowed him to play for his dream club.

“It’s been a dream for him and hopefully he can finish off what he started, hopefully with a trophy for us.

“At the moment, nothing has been agreed. Their league is going to get started soon so we’re just waiting to see.”

Loading...
Continue Reading

Sport

La Liga: Resumption date for Spanish top-flight league finally revealed

Published

on

By

La Liga: Resumption date for Spanish top-flight league finally revealed Laliga

Spanish Prime Minister, Pedro Sanchez has disclosed that La Liga will be able to resume from June 8.

We recalls that La Liga had been suspended for the past two to three months due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Sanchez disclosed this on Saturday afternoon during a press conference, in which he assured “the worst is behind us” after COVID-19 deaths and new cases fell significantly in recent weeks in Spain.

He said: “La Liga can begin again from June 8.

“The ball will roll with all the necessary health and safety conditions in place.”

The Prime Minister also announced that the borders were opening up again to tourists from July onwards.

Meanwhile, the German Bundesliga had already resumed last weekend.

Loading...
Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Inspirational Tips

Advertisement
Loading...

Trending

WhatsApp Join Our WhatsApp Chat
%d bloggers like this: