Transfer: Man Utd goalkeeper officially leaves Old Trafford for new club
Connect with us
//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Published

on

Manchester United Academy goalkeeper, Alex Fojticek has joined Stalybridge Celtic on a season-long loan.

Man United made the announcement in a statement on the club’s official website last night.

The statement read: “Manchester United Academy keeper Alex Fojticek has agreed to join Stalybridge Celtic on loan for the season.

“The Slovakian shot-stopper made two appearances for the Under-23s last term and made a further seven outings for the Under-18s.

“The 19-year-old joined United in 2016 from Tatran Presov and will continue his development by working at the Aon Training Complex during the week and representing the Northern Premier side throughout the course of the campaign.”

Speaking after completing his move to Celtic, Fojticek told Man United’s official website: “I’m looking forward to going out on loan.

“It will be good for me to experience men’s and, hopefully, start playing consistently.”

Loading...

Abass Sulaiman Adegoke, well known as Adegoke is a student of Federal Polytechnic Ede studying Civil Engineering, He is a media enthusiast, loves traveling, and has a special interest in personal development.

Advertisement //pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "pub-7404936528073869", enable_page_level_ads: true });
4 Comments

4 Comments

  1. http://tinyurl.com

    November 23, 2019 at 7:46 pm

    Hey! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group
    of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You
    have done a extraordinary job!

  2. tinyurl.com

    November 24, 2019 at 11:00 pm

    After looking into a few of the blog posts on your blog,
    I truly appreciate your way of blogging. I book-marked it to my bookmark site
    list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my website too
    and let me know your opinion.

  3. quest bars cheap

    December 1, 2019 at 6:09 am

    Howdy I am so thrilled I found your web site,
    I really found you by error, while I was looking on Google for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to
    say thanks a lot for a marvelous post and a all round exciting blog (I
    also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds,
    so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic jo.

  4. quest bars cheap coupon twitter

    December 3, 2019 at 7:04 am

    I am truly grateful to the holder of this web page who has shared this
    great article at at this place.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sport

EPL: Lampard reveals player Chelsea will buy in January

Published

on

By

EPL: Lampard reveals player Chelsea will buy in January 20191211 092920

Chelsea manager, Frank Lampard, has admitted that they will buy a player, that will replace Eden Hazard, when the transfer window opens in January.

The Blues saw their transfer ban lifted earlier this week, after a successful appeal at the Court of Arbitration (CAS).

Lampard is already looking around for a player that will bring both goals and assists.

“I think it will be a bit fluid and discussions will be ongoing from now about where we can strengthen.

“Of course, with Eden leaving we lost a lot of goals and creation in that particular position.

“Today we’ve missed some chances and we can look at strengthening and pushing and getting more competition in those areas,” Lampard told reporters, after their 2-1 win over Lille on Tuesday.

Loading...
Continue Reading

Sport

Anthony Joshua reveals health issues, explains why he lost to Andy Ruiz Jr in first match

Published

on

By

Anthony Joshua reveals health issues, explains why he lost to Andy Ruiz Jr in first match 20191209 043138

Anthony Joshua has finally revealed that he was struggling with “health issues”, on the night he lost his world heavyweight titles to Andy Ruiz Jr.

Having undergone a secret operation and regained his belts by winning Saturday’s rematch, Joshua told the BBC: “I didn’t know what was wrong with me though I’d been having health issues.

“I couldn’t understand why I felt so tired. In the dressing room in New York I was so tired I had to put my head in an ice bucket.”

Rumours abounded over Joshua’s well-being after he was stopped by Ruiz at Madison Square Garden in one of the biggest upsets in heavyweight boxing history.

Joshua, who exacted revenge on Ruiz in Saudi Arabia on Saturday night, repeatedly refused to use any excuses for his loss six months ago.

Comparing his preparation for Saturday night’s fight to that dreaded night in June, the Briton said: “Now I have energy, I haven’t missed a session.’

“After my check-ups, it showed what the problem was and this is what you have to get sorted.

“Even in this camp I had an operation done but as I’d started training in June I had no issues.”

Loading...
Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Inspirational Tips

Advertisement
Loading...

Trending

WhatsApp Join Our WhatsApp Chat
Open chat
%d bloggers like this: