Connect with us
//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Published

on

South Africans attack Nigerians again
Three Nigerians were among other foreign nationals who on Tuesday suffered from fresh xenophobic attacks in different locations of Witbank, Mpumanlaga Province, South Africa, the Nigerian community has said.
The spokesperson of the Nigeria Union South Africa (NUSA), Mr Odefa Ikele, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on telephone from Witbank, that the attacks started in the early hours of the morning.
“Groups made up of community members and taxi drivers went to different areas in Witbank attacking foreign-owned businesses and foreigners.
“Three Nigerians were injured, but no death case for now. Some of our nationals are seeking refuge at Witbank Police Station,’’ he said.
The details of the incident are still sketchy but NUSA also said that Police in the area have intervened and warned people to stay away from the Central Business District in the town.
Tuesday’s attacks came on the heels of efforts by Presidents Muhammadu Buhari and Cyril Ramaphosa to ensure they found amicable and lasting solution to xenophobia in South Africa.
Buhari visited Ramaphosa early October and held a town hall meeting with the Nigerian community.

Loading...

Am Humble and simple but hate *shit* I'm popularly address as Ballotech due to my optmost ideal and researchs on technology, I graduated from federal poly Ede and represent my able faculty and various research ground.

Advertisement //pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "pub-7404936528073869", enable_page_level_ads: true });
1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. hard erections cialis

    January 1, 2020 at 7:00 am

    Hello, recognition you looking for facts! I repost in Facebook

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News

BREAKING: WHO suspends use of Chloroquine for treatment of COVID-19, gives reason

Published

on

By

BREAKING: WHO suspends use of Chloroquine for treatment of COVID-19, gives reason who 400x375 1

The World Health Organization (WHO) on Monday, said it had “temporarily” suspended clinical trials of hydroxychloroquine, as potential treatment for COVID-19.

WHO Director-General, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, addressing a virtual press conference, said that the WHO-backed trials had been “suspended while the safety is reviewed”.

The decision has been taken, after a publication indicated that the use of Chloroquine could increase the likelihood of dying.

“It’s important to continue to gather evidence on the efficacy and safety of hydroxychloroquine.

“We want to use it if it’s safe and efficacious, reduces mortality, reduces the length of hospitalization without increasing adverse events,” WHO Chief Scientist, Soumya Swaminathan, added at the press briefing in Geneva.

Loading...
Continue Reading

News

Published

on

Buhari signs Fertiliser Act 696x375 1
Buhari 1

The National Coordinator, Concerned Advocates for Good Governance, CAGG, Barrister Olusegun Bamgbose, Esq., has advised President Muhammadu Buhari to open up worship centres in the country without further delay.

Bamgbose noted that religious houses are power houses of the country, adding that continuing shutdown of such places may spell doom for Nigeria’s political leaders.

According to him, “It’s no doubt that the temporary closure of religious activities in Nigeria was due to the ravaging pandemic, Coronavirus.

“The virus has actually not subsided. People are actually dying everyday. The number of infected persons are rising everyday. This is no doubt a sad development.

“The lockdown is no doubt necessary to halt the spread of the highly dreaded virus that has claimed many lives in Nigeria.

“However it has become necessary for the Federal Government to declare Mosques and Churches open for normal services.

“The Federal Government should realize that religious houses are power houses of the country.

“This nation would have ceased to exist as one country except for the prayers of the Moslems and Christians. The time is ripe for the power houses to be opened for normal services.

“I believe I’ve the permission of God to make this statement. This should be done not later than 19th June, 2020, to avoid an open disaster in high quarters.

“Continuing shut down of religious houses may spell doom for our political leaders. One will, however, warn the prosperity preachers to soft pedal on this.

“In the same vein, one will urge the Federal Government to open schools in batches.

“The JSS 3, SS3 and final year students in our tertiary institutions should be allowed to resume for obvious reasons.

“They should be allowed to resume and take their exams. The indefinite closure of schools may be counterproductive.”

Loading...
Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Inspirational Tips

Advertisement
Loading...

Trending

WhatsApp Join Our WhatsApp Chat
%d bloggers like this: