Former Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho, has reacted to the club having their transfer ban reduced after an appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport | Fastest Delivery Of Magazine
Connect with us
//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Published

on

Former Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho, has reacted to the club having their transfer ban reduced after an appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

Mourinho, now the head coach at Tottenham, insisted that he is not worried by Chelsea having the ban lifted ahead of the January transfer window.

A decision made by the Court of Arbitration for Sport on Friday means that the Blues have had the two-window transfer ban imposed by FIFA reduced by half, allowing them to sign players when the transfer window reopens next month.

But the Portuguese, who has previously managed Chelsea in two separate spells, said the news is of little concern to him.

Asked about the transfer ban being lifted at his pre-match press conference on Friday, Mourinho said:-

“I’m not worried with that. First of all I’m not looking to Chelsea and the distance from them. Between us and Chelsea are still two or three teams, Wolves and United, so we cannot look so high and so far in this moment. So I’m not looking to them at all.

“The second situation for me is that it is not easy to get better players than they have. They have very good players. Even with the ban and a hypothetical multi-million budget to spend I’m not very, very sure they can get much better players than they have.

Loading...

Am Humble and simple but hate *shit* I'm popularly address as Ballotech due to my optmost ideal and researchs on technology, I graduated from federal poly Ede and represent my able faculty and various research ground.

Advertisement //pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "pub-7404936528073869", enable_page_level_ads: true });
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sport

Chelsea Problem Solved As Imminent Signing Set To Join The Club As Deal Agreed

Published

on

Chelsea Problem Solved As Imminent Signing Set To Join The Club As Deal Agreed a43698decd70919c593520cec2ad81af

Chelsea Problem Solved As Imminent Signing Set To Join The Club As Deal Agree

Chelsea Problem Solved as imminent signing set to join the club as deal agreed
Chelsea have verbally agreed a deal with Lyon to bring Moussa Dembele to Stamford Bridge, according to journalist Ian McGarry.
The Blues have been heavily linked with a move for a striker in the January transfer window as boss Frank Lampard looks to provide ample support to Tammy Abraham.
Chelsea have Olivier Giroud and Michy Batshuayi within their ranks but both have been the subject of speculation about an exit from West London.
Giroud is reportedly a target for former Chelsea boss Antonio Conte at Inter Milan, while Roma and Aston Villa are said to be keen on
Batshuayi .
As for who could come in to replace either of the aforementioned duo, ex-Celtic hitman Dembele has been a name mentioned for a number of weeks and, speaking on the Transfer Window podcast, transfer expert McGarry claimed to have a key update on their chase for the Frenchman.
“My information is that Chelsea have a fairly agreed contract, verbally that is, with Dembele and his representatives in terms of the player’s wages, bonuses etc, etc,” he said.
“It remains for the club to agree the fee, fee structure and/or any add ons, etc with Jean Michel-Aulas [President] of Lyon.
“So I think they are ahead in this but Manchester United need goals, almost everyone in the Premier League needs to buy goals in January.
“That seems to be the trend always perennially every time this window opens, that everyone is looking for a striker.”

Loading...
Continue Reading

Sport

Cavani spot at Cobham stadium preparing agreement with blue.

Published

on

Cavani spot at Cobham stadium preparing agreement with blue. 9951362fc2a175b5533bd8a99d79392c

Cavani spot at Cobham stadium preparing agreement with blue.

Chelsea Beat Manchester United To The Signing Of Edison Cavani.

Chelsea and Manchester United are two teams in need of firepower in the January transfer window, they both need goal scorers to boost their chances of getting a top four spot and securing champions league for next season. So certain of a move away is Cavani, Cavani has not been seeing playing time in PSG due to the impressive form of Neymar, Mbappé and Icardi. He even appeared to say goodbye to supporters as he waved to the crowd following Paris Saint-Germain’s win over Linas-Montlhery in the French Cup.
The striker, who’s been at the club since 2013 scored twice in the 6-0 away victory as PSG booked their spot in their last-32.
Cavani is out of contract in the summer, with reports claiming he has already agreed to join Atletico madrid after negotiating a pre-contract agreement.
But a spanner was thrown in the works after the forward claimed he doesn’t want to wait until the summer and wants to leave this month.
The update has put Chelsea and Man Utd on red alert, with both team in haunt for a prolific and proven goal scorer. With both clubs willing to splash out on the cut-price star in a bid to solve their striking woes, according to L’Equipe.
Atletico Madrid are also hoping to bring Cavani to the club this month, but PSG are refusing to allow him to leave until a replacement is brought in.
Cavani could cost as little as £15million to £20m if he moves this month, and that’s quite cheap considering the amount of goals he would bring to the team. The Parisiens are also aware they are expected to lose at least one of their star forwards, Kylian Mbappe and Neymar this summer and don’t want to be caught short.

Loading...
Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Inspirational Tips

Advertisement
Loading...

Trending

WhatsApp Join Our WhatsApp Chat
Open chat
%d bloggers like this: