Connect with us
//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Published

on

Fuel Price Increase: All Filling Station Owners In Nigeria Should Take Note Of Thi

Filling station owners should take note of this on what should be done concerning the price of fuel.

 

There is no doubt that the covid-19 outbreak in Nigeria has drawn the progress of various sectors of the country back. Moreover, this might lead to a change in different sectors of the economy, as the vice president, Yemi Osinbajo had earlier said that the challenges posed by COVID-19 pandemic to the country has presented an unusual opportunity for Nigeria to reset critical sectors of it’s economy.

READ ALSO  Oyo targets solid minerals for IGR boost, says Makinde’s adviser

In sync with this, all owners of filling station in Nigeria should consider making positive changes in the price of fuel. Considering that the incomes of citizens are draining down on a daily basis as many are left with nothing to do due to the covid-19 outbreak, owners of filling station in Nigeria Should think of how to make the price of fuel favourable.

READ ALSO  Apply for MTN Fresh Recruitment 2019 (At MTN Portal

 

Filling Station Owners should never think of increasing the price of fuel, rather, they should consider decreasing the price of fuel within this hard time of Covid-19 pandemic. This will go a long way to help.

Nigerian citizens will appreciate if filling station owners will consider reducing the price of fuel.

Loading...

Am Humble and simple but hate *shit* I'm popularly address as Ballotech due to my optmost ideal and researchs on technology, I graduated from federal poly Ede and represent my able faculty and various research ground.

Advertisement //pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "pub-7404936528073869", enable_page_level_ads: true });
5 Comments

5 Comments

  1. ปั้มไลค์

    June 9, 2020 at 8:46 pm

    Like!! Great article post.Really thank you! Really Cool.

  2. I really like and appreciate your blog post.

  3. Thank you ever so for you article post.

  4. เบอร์มงคล

    June 9, 2020 at 9:05 pm

    I like this website very much, Its a very nice office to read and incur information.

  5. SMS

    June 14, 2020 at 10:33 am

    Very good article! We are linking to this particularly great content on our site. Keep up the great writing.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Business

BREAKING: Access Bank seeks to buy Zambian bank

Published

on

By

Access Bank Plc has commenced an exclusive discussion towards full acquisition of Cavmont Bank Limited, a Zambia-based financial institution.

Access Bank is seeking to consummate the acquisition through its Zambian subsidiary, Access Bank Zambia Limited.

In a regulatory filing at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), Access Bank stated that it has entered discussions to acquire 100 per cent equity stake in Cavmont Bank Limited from Cavmont Capital Holdings Zambia Plc, the sole owner of Cavmont Bank.

While the discussions on the merger have reached advanced stage, Access Bank stated that there is no certainty yet on agreement or terms of the transaction, urging investors to exercise caution when dealing on its shares.

READ ALSO  CBN issues fresh guidelines on payments system

According to the bank, the completion of the transaction is subject to formal regulatory approvals.

“Access Bank will update the market as appropriate and in accordance with its disclosure obligations,” Access Bank stated.

Access Bank had last year acquired Diamond Bank Plc in a merger that leapfrogged the first-tier commercial bank atop the retail banking segment.

The business combination with Diamond Bank nudged Access Bank’s rating as a leading Tier 1 Nigerian bank into the largest bank in Africa by number of customers, spanning three continents, 12 countries, 3,100 Automated Teller Machine (ATM), more than 33,000 Point of Sales (PoS) terminals, 27 million clients and more than 10 million mobile customers.

READ ALSO  BREAKING: Access Bank seeks to buy Zambian bank

Group Managing Director, Access Bank Plc, Dr Herbert Wigwe, has said the bank’s strategic plan is to become the most important bank and gateway to Africa.

Loading...
Continue Reading

Business

COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu mulls full re-opening of Lagos economy

Published

on

By

 

GOVERNOR Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State, yesterday, expressed satisfaction with the level of compliance to safety guidelines against the spread of COVID-19 pandemic in the state, saying the state was considering full re-opening of critical sectors of its economy but was not in a hurry to do so.
The governor said in the coming days, the state government would be rolling out the Register-to-Open initiative as part of plans that would enable it assess the level of readiness of players in the identified sectors for supervised operations.
He said: “We are at a level where we are reviewing the other arms of the economy. In the coming days, we will be starting what we call Register-to-Open, which means all players in the restaurant business, event centres, entertainment, malls and cinemas will go through a form of re-registration and space management.
“There is a regulation that will be introduced to supervise this move. We will be coming to their facilities to assess their level of readiness for a future opening. I don’t know when that opening will happen in the weeks ahead, but we want these businesses to begin to tune themselves to the reality of COVID-19 with respect to how their work spaces need to look like.

READ ALSO  Apply for MTN Fresh Recruitment 2019 (At MTN Portal

“For us, it is not to say they should re-open fully tomorrow (Monday) or any time; there has be a process guiding the re-opening. We will be mandating LASEPA and safety commission to begin the enumeration process and the agencies will be communicating with all relevant businesses and houses in the days ahead. I must, however, caution that this should not be misinterpreted as a licence for full opening; it is certainly not. The state’s economy is not ready for that now.”
The governor disclosed that all the 10 staff of Government House, who tested positive to the virus, had fully recovered and returned to their beats.
Also, the Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Gbenga Omotoso, disclosed that the state would commence the clinical trial treatment of COVID-19 this week using chloroquine as approved by National Agency for Food Drug, NAFDAC.
Omotoso said: “We are ready for the chloroquine clinical trial because we have just secured all the approvals. The documentation has also been completed. Those that will be used for the trials are ready too. By next week we should be ready for the trial.
“Also, Lagos got a supply of additional 20,000 testing kits, although we were expecting 40,000. It means that the testing will increase now.”

READ ALSO  Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy

Loading...
Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Inspirational Tips

Advertisement
Loading...

Trending

WhatsApp Join Our WhatsApp Chat
%d bloggers like this: