Connect with us
//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Published

on

Manchester United have entered the race to sign Borussia Dortmund’s Jadon Sancho and are willing to offer the player’s club their asking price.

Sancho is also wanted by Liverpool and Chelsea this summer transfer window.

But Man United hold a significant advantage over their rivals after they submitted an opening offer of £89million to Dortmund for their winger last week which was rejected by the Bundesliga giants.

Dortmund are holding out for a £109.3million transfer fee for Sancho.

The German club has already told Red Devils to sign Sancho before August 10 as they want the 20-year-old’s future resolved before the start of their pre-season training camp in Switzerland later this month.

READ ALSO  FIFA announces: Corona will force us to "change football

Man United have seen their revenue streams hit hard because of the coronavirus pandemic and will have less money to spend this summer.

According to Bild, Man United want to pay Dortmund €70million upfront for Sancho this summer and later pay another £30million in 2021, and then an extra €20million in 2022.

Man United coach, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, is keen to add Sancho to his squad this summer in a bid to bolster the right side of his attack after securing qualification for next season’s UEFA Champions League.

READ ALSO  Transfer: Man Utd goalkeeper officially leaves Old Trafford for new club

Sancho has been a key part of Dortmund’s attack this season.

The England youngster scored 20 goals and registered 20 assists in 44 appearances for Dortmund this season.

Loading...

Abass Sulaiman Adegoke, well known as Adegoke is a student of Federal Polytechnic Ede studying Civil Engineering, He is a media enthusiast, loves traveling, and has a special interest in personal development.

Advertisement //pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "pub-7404936528073869", enable_page_level_ads: true });
1 Comment

1 Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sport

Football star Zlatan Ibrahimovic contracts COVID-19

Published

on

By

AC Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has tested positive for coronavirus, according to the confirmed.

The announcement comes just hours before Milan are due to take on Norwegian side FK Bodo/Glimt in the Europa League third qualifying round on Thursday.

The club said that they have informed the “relevant authorities” and Ibrahimovic will now enter a period of quarantine at home.

Milan added that no other members of the squad have tested positive in the latest round of testing, although defender Leo Duarte did return a positive result on Wednesday and has already begun isolating.

READ ALSO  Transfer: Man Utd goalkeeper officially leaves Old Trafford for new club

Ibrahimovic has scored three goals in Milan’s first two games of the season, including both in their 2-0 win over Bologna in their first Serie A match of the season.

The 38-year-old former Sweden international signed a new one-year deal at the San Siro this summer following his successful return to the club from the LA Galaxy in January.

READ ALSO  Tottenham vs Liverpool: Pochettino releases strong starting XI for Champions League final [Full list]

Loading...
Continue Reading

Sport

Carabao Cup: Premier League teams threaten to pull out of competition

Published

on

By

Premier League clubs are ready to pull out of the Carabao Cup, unless EFL players agree to COVID-19 testing, the UK Sun reports.

Earlier this week, West Ham manager David Moyes and two of his players Issa Diop and Josh Cullen tested positive before their win over Hull.

But the Tigers refused tests, despite West Ham offering to pay.

Hull manager, Grant McCann, insisted the Championship side were following EFL guidelines.

Irons co-owner David Sullivan said: “Medically, why are we in a competition where we’re playing teams who have not been checked? The EFL are not testing their players for financial reasons.”

READ ALSO  BREAKING: Messi hands Barcelona transfer request

It is now understood top-flight clubs will threaten to pull out of the Carabao Cup unless the issue is resolved.

League Two outfit Leyton Orient had accepted Tottenham’s offer to pay for testing and an outbreak at Brisbane Road was detected.

That led to the match being called off, with Spurs expected to be granted a bye into the fourth round.

READ ALSO  AFCON 2019: Bad news for Nigeria as Super Eagles’ forward collapses in training a day to AFCON opener.

A round of testing costs around £5,000 per club, with Premier League sides continuing to test once a week.

Loading...
Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Inspirational Tips

Advertisement
Loading...

Trending

WhatsApp Join Our WhatsApp Chat
%d bloggers like this: