Connect with us
//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Published

on

Manchester United have reportedly agreed terms on a five-year deal worth £340,000-a-week with Jadon Sancho.

 

The England international and Borussia Dortmund forward is on the verge of joining United with the two clubs in advanced talks over a deal worth £108million.

 

According to BILD, Sancho has now put pen to paper on personal terms and all that needs to be determined before the deal can go through is the structure of the transfer.

 

READ ALSO  Transfer: Zidane eyes one more signing for Real Madrid

Other reports claimed United would pay £63m upfront and then £27m and £18m over the next two summers.

 

Negotiations are still ongoing but are expected to be finished within the next week, with Dortmund set to make a staggering profit having signed the winger for just £8m from United’s arch-rivals Manchester City in 2017.

 

A fee of £108m for the 20-year-old would see him become the most expensive player bought by an English club, topping the £89m Manchester United paid to sign Paul Pogba from Juventus in 2016.

READ ALSO  Resign NOW! If you can’t obey President Buhari’s order, Buratai tells military men ahead of Saturday elections

 

The deal would also see Sancho become the club’s second-highest paid player behind David de Gea and the third top earner in the Premier .

 

Sancho registered 17 goals and 17 assists across 32 Bundesliga last season.

Loading...

Abass Sulaiman Adegoke, well known as Adegoke is a student of Federal Polytechnic Ede studying Civil Engineering, He is a media enthusiast, loves traveling, and has a special interest in personal development.

Advertisement //pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "pub-7404936528073869", enable_page_level_ads: true });
6 Comments

6 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sport

Football star Zlatan Ibrahimovic contracts COVID-19

Published

on

By

AC Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has tested positive for coronavirus, according to the confirmed.

The announcement comes just hours before Milan are due to take on Norwegian side FK Bodo/Glimt in the Europa third qualifying round on Thursday.

The club said that they have informed the “relevant authorities” and Ibrahimovic will now enter a period of quarantine at home.

Milan added that no other members of the squad have tested positive in the latest round of testing, although defender Leo Duarte did return a positive result on Wednesday and has already begun isolating.

READ ALSO  PSG land in trouble despite beating Man Utd 2-0 away from home

Ibrahimovic has scored three goals in Milan’s first two of the season, including both in their 2-0 win over Bologna in their first Serie A match of the season.

The 38-year-old former Sweden international signed a new one-year deal at the San Siro this summer following his successful return to the club from the LA Galaxy in January.

READ ALSO  JAMB announces date for 2020 UTME examinations

Loading...
Continue Reading

Sport

Carabao Cup: Premier League teams threaten to pull out of competition

Published

on

By

Premier clubs are ready to pull out of the Carabao Cup, unless EFL players agree to COVID-19 testing, the UK Sun reports.

Earlier this week, West Ham manager David Moyes and two of his players Issa Diop and Josh Cullen tested positive before their win over Hull.

But the Tigers refused tests, despite West Ham offering to pay.

Hull manager, Grant McCann, insisted the Championship side were following EFL guidelines.

Irons co-owner David Sullivan said: “Medically, why are we in a competition where we’re playing teams who have not been checked? The EFL are not testing their players for financial reasons.”

READ ALSO  Resign NOW! If you can’t obey President Buhari’s order, Buratai tells military men ahead of Saturday elections

It is now understood top-flight clubs will threaten to pull out of the Carabao Cup unless the issue is resolved.

League Two outfit Leyton Orient had accepted Tottenham’s offer to pay for testing and an outbreak at Brisbane Road was detected.

That led to the match being called off, with Spurs expected to be granted a bye into the fourth round.

READ ALSO  COVID-19: A father in Abeokuta refuses to allow his son who came from Lagos to enter his house; says he must get tested for Coronavirus (VIDEO)

A round of testing costs around £5,000 per club, with Premier League sides continuing to test once a week.

Loading...
Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Inspirational Tips

Advertisement
Loading...

Trending

WhatsApp Join Our WhatsApp Chat
%d bloggers like this: