Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Sadiya Farouq, has told Nigerians benefitting from Federal Government’s Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) not to collect less than N30,000 as grant.
She spoke on Saturday at a press briefing in Gusau, Zamfara State, NAN reports.
Farouq said the President Muhammadu Buhari administration’s initiative was to bring succor to the poor, unemployed and vulnerable citizens.
The minister said beneficiaries will get a minimum of N30,000 and a maximum of N80,000.
“Should any of our officials involved in the programme give you anything short of the minimum amount of N30,000, do not collect. Report to me or your state governor through telephone numbers made available to you.”
She explained why the programme was yet to fully take off in some states.
Farouq noted that states are supposed to be, “30 percent ready in terms of their commitment and personnel involvement before the federal government comes in with the remaining 70 percent”.
“In Zamfara where we are now, the government had shown 70 per cent commitment. We have started with communities in six out of the 14 local government areas, others will soon take off,” Farouq added.
BBNaija: Nini gives reasons why she turned down Yousef’s .
BBNaija ; Nini has given reasons why she turned down Yousef’s love interest in her. Yousef had revealed that...
Videos from Bobrisky’s 30th birthday party
Popular crossdresser, Bobrisky held his 30th birthday party yesterday August 31, in Lagos. Highlights from the birthday party include Fuji...
SIJUADE RAJI TAOHEED (ZOBO): A VISIONARY LEADER WITH AN UNCOMMON AMELIORATION AGENDA
SIJUADE RAJI TAOHEED (ZOBO): A VISIONARY LEADER WITH AN UNCOMMON AMELIORATION AGENDA _”Between stimulus and response, there is a space....
Eid Il Fitr: FPE Alumni President Felicitates With Muslims
Eid Il Fitr: FPE Alumni President Felicitates With Muslims May 13, 2021 The National President of Federal Polytechnic...
Face Of Osun State 2021 Unveil Winners, Releases Stunning Photos
A beautiful Student of Osun state, Obafemi Awolowo University osun state, Queen Bakare Hasiat who emerged the winner Face...