UPDATE from China -Latest research on how CORONA VIRUS is transmitted and how to stay safe.
The Chinese now understand how the virus is transmitted from all the autopsies they have carried out. The virus obstructs the airways and the lungs and mucus solidifies in the throat. The image below is an x-ray image of how COVID19 appears in the lungs
The only way to get the medication into the patient is to open up a way through the body (this takes a number of days).
The recommendation to safeguard yourself from the virus is:
1. Drink lots of hot liquid – coffee, tea, soups, warm water. Take a sip of warm liquids every 20 minutes. This will keep your mouth moist and any virus that enters will have to go straight to the stomach instead of staying in the mouth. The gastric juices in the stomach will neutralize the virus before it can get to the lungs.
2. Take a bath/shower immediately you get home from being out on the streets. The virus attaches itself to hair and clothes and any soap/detergent will kill it. Avoid sitting down anywhere and go straight to the bathroom. Wash your clothes or put it in direct sunlight immediately.
3. Be vigilant about touching metallic surfaces because the virus can be viable up to 9 days on them. Wipe down surfaces like door knob, hand rails regularly with sanitizers and keep all surfaces clean.
4. Don’t smoke – This weakens your immune system.
5. Wash your hands every 20 minutes for at least 20 seconds with soap and water. Or use an alcohol based sanitizer.
6. Eat fruits and vegetables
7. Try to avoid getting the common flu. This will lower the immune system and make it easier to attract illness. Avoid taking cold things.
BBNaija: Nini gives reasons why she turned down Yousef’s .
BBNaija ; Nini has given reasons why she turned down Yousef’s love interest in her. Yousef had revealed that...
Videos from Bobrisky’s 30th birthday party
Popular crossdresser, Bobrisky held his 30th birthday party yesterday August 31, in Lagos. Highlights from the birthday party include Fuji...
SIJUADE RAJI TAOHEED (ZOBO): A VISIONARY LEADER WITH AN UNCOMMON AMELIORATION AGENDA
SIJUADE RAJI TAOHEED (ZOBO): A VISIONARY LEADER WITH AN UNCOMMON AMELIORATION AGENDA _”Between stimulus and response, there is a space....
Eid Il Fitr: FPE Alumni President Felicitates With Muslims
Eid Il Fitr: FPE Alumni President Felicitates With Muslims May 13, 2021 The National President of Federal Polytechnic...
Face Of Osun State 2021 Unveil Winners, Releases Stunning Photos
A beautiful Student of Osun state, Obafemi Awolowo University osun state, Queen Bakare Hasiat who emerged the winner Face...