1. Call Her When you’re feeling Sad.
2. Ask to See A Picture of Her; When She was a Child..!
3. Occasionally Call Her; By Her First and Middle Names,
4. When She’s feeling Insecure; Stare Into Her Eyes and Tell Her; “There is No-One in the World Who could be as Right for you as She Is..”
5. Call Her when you done with your work.. She always waiting for that..
6. Try Desperately; To Make Her Laugh When She’s feeling Down, and she will.
7. In the Middle of a Conversation; Tell Her that you Love Her a lot..
8. Notice When She’s Wearing Something New, and give compliment her
9. Hug Her When She gets Jealous… Make her realize only she is the one and only for U..
10. Put your Arms Around Her; When you Introduce Her to your friends and family.
Implement this and watch her fall for you.
WARNING: Do Not Use This To Jilt A Lady!!!
Don’t Forget To share
Eid Il Fitr: FPE Alumni President Felicitates With Muslims
Eid Il Fitr: FPE Alumni President Felicitates With Muslims May 13, 2021 The National President of Federal Polytechnic...
Face Of Osun State 2021 Unveil Winners, Releases Stunning Photos
A beautiful Student of Osun state, Obafemi Awolowo University osun state, Queen Bakare Hasiat who emerged the winner Face...
Kizz Daniel welcomes set of twins
Popular Nigerian singer, Kizz Daniel, has announced the birth of his sons. The singer revealed this on Instagram on Saturday...
BBNaija: Big Brother announces date for Season 6 audition, lists criteria
Organizers of Big Brother Naija, BBNaija reality show has announced a new date for auditioning of season 6. A post...
Nollywood star Baba Ijesha arrested for alleged 7-year rape of minor
The Lagos State Police Command has arrested Olarenwaju James, 48, aka Baba Ijesha, a popular Nollywod actor, for defiling a...