Hope you find this 40 Questions interesting and
don’t forget to share after reading.
1. What was your first impression of me?
2. How accurate do you now think it was? On
which counts do you think you were totally
wrong and on which were you right?
3. What is your idea of a truly romantic evening?
4. If I promise not to get upset, can you tell me
something that you’d like to change in me but
don’t have the nerve to tell me?
5. If you weren’t in the profession you are, what
would be your other dream profession and why?
6. Apart from the most obvious one, which other
two areas of your body are the most sensitive
7. Which three parts of my body are your
personal favourites and why?
8. Can you name three qualities that attracted
you when you met me/got to know me?
9. Which is your dream destination and why?
10. Which is your favourite movie of all time and
favourite scene in it? (If the other hasn’t seen it,
narrate in detail.)
11. Which fruit/vegetable do you think I resemble
12. Can you remember your earliest childhood
memory of happiness and that of fear?
13. Your favourite aunt/uncle/cousin and why?
14. What are the qualities that draw you to
people that you can base a friendship on?
15. Can you give me a mock session of how you
would discuss x education when you have a
16. Your first crush – what drew you to her/him?
17. Your first date – where did you go, what did
you do and how long did the relationship last?
18. How have you coped with break-ups in the
19. What has been your scariest dream? Which
has been your most frequently recurring one?
20. Which has been the best decision you ever
21. Which is the decision you regret the most?
22. Can you narrate to me your proudest
23. If you won the lottery, what are the first
three things you would do and which are the five
things you’ve been most longing for, that you
24. If your house was on fire and you had a
chance to grab only five things before leaving,
they would be…
25. If you were asked whom you would like to be
born again as, the answer would be…
26. Which is your favourite flavour of ice cream,
your favourite junk food and your favourite
27. Whose wardrobe would you most
like to possess and why?
28. The one argument your parents had, that you
would try and avoid with your partner, would be
29. Which is your favourite asset/body part on a
man/woman and why?
30. The most embarrassing thing that ever
happened to you was…
31. Your most wicked fantasy has got to be…
(Be open to this one, if you react adversely, he/
will never feel free to confide in you again.)
32. If our relationship doesn’t work out, do you
think we can remain friends? If no, why not?
33. Who are you closer to – your mum/dad –
34. Your favourite song of all times and why – is
it because of the lyrics, because of the
associated with it or just the whole package?
35. If somebody handed you a magic lamp and
gave you three wishes, what would they be?
36. What upsets you most in a relationship and
what makes you the happiest?
37. What is your perception of how people see
38. If someone told you they saw me with
another guy, what would your first reaction be –
cheating on me, he’s probably an old friend or I
need to get to the bottom of this?
39. Can you think of something you craved for
when you were young and were denied?
40. Have you ever found yourself attracted to
someone of the same x?
A word of advice. Don’t be judgmental of the
responses you get, and try and be truthful when
answering. This can be a wonderful way to just
have fun or really get to know your partner more
Hint: Singles can also start using this questions
during their Chat.
Don’t forget to Click Like and Share To Your
Reactions as Davido tops Forbes 100 icons Africa list
Social media users have reacted to the award-winning singer, Davido topping Forbes 100 Innovations, Inventions, and Icons Africa list. The...
DSTV announces procedures for BBNaija season 6 audition
Organisers of Big Brother Naija, BBNaija have announced that auditions will soon begin for season six of the Big Brother...
Burna Boy Stands Tall At Grammys, Wins ‘Best Global Album’ Award
Nigerian superstar, Damini Ogulu, better known as Burna Boy, has won Best Global Music Album at the 2021 Grammy awards....
Nollywood Actor, Lateef Adedimeji, Woos American Based Singer, Jemiriye Adeniji *tale trails his romance with Bimpe Oyebade
The latest romance story is coming on the heels of Adedimeji’s alleged romance with an America based Yoruba actress, Oyinkansola...
Hushpuppi hires former government lawyer as defence counsel
Ramon Abass also known as Hushpuppi has hired a top-rated criminal defence lawyer, Loius Shapiro to represent him in his trial in...