Below Are 20 Things Women Should Never Do
1. Do not shave off your eyebrows only to redraw them with a pencil… it makes no sense.
2. Do not put on too much make up, you end up looking like you came out of the make-up factory.
3. Do not wear a vest or sleeveless top without shaving your armpits or without a bra underneath.
4. Do not leave chipped nail polish to wear off on its own, there’s a reason why they sell nail polish remover.
5. If you can’t afford good quality weaves, don’t bother.
6. Do not do artificial nails that makes you look like a drag queen, simple is αℓωαчs sexy.
7. See-through leggings or a top used as a dress when you are out in public is a hell- to-the-no!
8. Never do things for a man with a hope of getting something in return, expectations are dangerous. Do it because you simply want to.
9. Never contradict what your man says – in public.
10. Never stalk the man that left you for the other woman.
11. Do not share your best friend’s personal life with every Tom, Dickk and Harry.
12. Women should never act on distress in relationships like checking your man’s phone, nagging him to death, and acting like a paranoid freak. You will simply release him to someone else by doing so.
13. Never dish out your entire family drama on a first date. The guy just wants to know about you.
14. Stop obsessing over your body. It’s good to eat healthy and work out but let’s leave it at that.
15. Never over-accessorize. stop looking like a Christmas tree.
16. Never leave home without lipgloss, your phone and most of all, your dignity.
17. Never leave your used sanitary towel in the toilet for the next person to see.
18. Never wear very high heels if you can’t do the Naomi Campbell walk. You look like a drunk grasshopper.
19. Never wear short skirts and low cut tops when off to an interview. You will create the wrong impression.
20. And finally, ‘Never wish to be like any other woman. There are others out there envying you for who you are’
Face Of Osun State 2021 Unveil Winners, Releases Stunning Photos
A beautiful Student of Osun state, Obafemi Awolowo University osun state, Queen Bakare Hasiat who emerged the winner Face...
Kizz Daniel welcomes set of twins
Popular Nigerian singer, Kizz Daniel, has announced the birth of his sons. The singer revealed this on Instagram on Saturday...
BBNaija: Big Brother announces date for Season 6 audition, lists criteria
Organizers of Big Brother Naija, BBNaija reality show has announced a new date for auditioning of season 6. A post...
Nollywood star Baba Ijesha arrested for alleged 7-year rape of minor
The Lagos State Police Command has arrested Olarenwaju James, 48, aka Baba Ijesha, a popular Nollywod actor, for defiling a...
Reactions as Davido tops Forbes 100 icons Africa list
Social media users have reacted to the award-winning singer, Davido topping Forbes 100 Innovations, Inventions, and Icons Africa list. The...