All is now set for the commencement of enrolment for the Federal Government’s N-Power (Batch-C) Scheme.
The N-Power programme was established in 2016 by President Muhammadu Buhari under the National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) with the mandate of lifting citizens out of poverty through capacity building, investment, and direct support.
The N-Power Programme which was hitherto under the supervision of the Office of the Vice President has been transferred to the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
The ministry’s supervising Minister, Sadiya Umar Farouq via a statement issued by the ministry’s Deputy Director (Press), Mrs Rhoda Iliya recently highlights modalities for the programme.
Below are facts you should be aware of before you apply for the programme;
- N-Power programme is open to all young unemployed Nigerians between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Enrolment will begin 11:45pm on Friday, June 26, 2020. All registration done before this time is null and void.
- N-Power registration is free-of-charge. You are not to pay any kobo to anyone for registration.
- Beneficiaries of the N-Power (Batch A & B) cannot reapply for the programme (Batch C).
- Batch A & B beneficiaries will be migrated into the Federal Government entrepreneurship schemes.
- Applications will be conducted online using a hybrid system of enrolment to ensure that all Nigerians are given an opportunity to participate.
- Special considerations will be given to persons living with disabilities who apply for the N-Power programme.
- All applicants must supply their Bank Verification Number (BVN) In their applications.
- 400,000 applicants will be selected for the Batch C programme.
- N-Power has six broad categories namely; N-Power Agro, N-Power Build, N-Power Creative, N-Power Tech, N-Power Teach and N-Power Health.
- Non-graduates cannot apply for N-Power Teach and N-Power Health.
- Graduates and non-graduates can apply for N-Power Agro, N-Power Build, N-Power Creative, N-Power Tech.
- It is not clear yet if the programme will run for two years like the previous batches. (This section will be updated will correct info)
- All applicants are enjoined to follow instructions during the application process as they are a vital component of the N-Power Programme.
- All applicants are also enjoined not to input their details on any platform not put up on verified N-Power platforms.
- All applicants are enjoyed to follow N-Power on Twitter , Instagram , Facebook for authentic updates and info.
- All applicants are also enjoined to be wary of fake websites in the name or likeness of N-Power.
BBNaija: Nini gives reasons why she turned down Yousef’s .
BBNaija ; Nini has given reasons why she turned down Yousef’s love interest in her. Yousef had revealed that...
Videos from Bobrisky’s 30th birthday party
Popular crossdresser, Bobrisky held his 30th birthday party yesterday August 31, in Lagos. Highlights from the birthday party include Fuji...
SIJUADE RAJI TAOHEED (ZOBO): A VISIONARY LEADER WITH AN UNCOMMON AMELIORATION AGENDA
SIJUADE RAJI TAOHEED (ZOBO): A VISIONARY LEADER WITH AN UNCOMMON AMELIORATION AGENDA _”Between stimulus and response, there is a space....
Eid Il Fitr: FPE Alumni President Felicitates With Muslims
Eid Il Fitr: FPE Alumni President Felicitates With Muslims May 13, 2021 The National President of Federal Polytechnic...
Face Of Osun State 2021 Unveil Winners, Releases Stunning Photos
A beautiful Student of Osun state, Obafemi Awolowo University osun state, Queen Bakare Hasiat who emerged the winner Face...