Connect with us

Uncategorized

HEARTBREAKING FOR SARAKI! See How PDP Will Allegedly Fail Woefully In Kwara With Saraki Losing Everything In The State Including His Senate Seat

Published

on

This is contrary to the assumptions of people outside Kwara State that have been projecting Kwara as a strong hold of the PDP.

The survey conducted by Kwara Must Change (KMC) about 2 weeks ago revealed that the Senate President will not return to the Senate and the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) will lose the upcoming election in Kwara State with a very wide margin.

Image result for atiku campaigns and pdp

This is contrary to the assumptions of people outside Kwara State that have been projecting Kwara as a strong hold of the PDP.

The survey conducted by Kwara Must Change (KMC) about 2 weeks ago revealed that the Senate President will not return to the Senate and the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) will lose the upcoming election in Kwara State with a very wide margin.

Image result for atiku campaigns and pdp

This is contrary to the assumptions of people outside Kwara State that have been projecting Kwara as a strong hold of the PDP.

The survey conducted by Kwara Must Change (KMC) about 2 weeks ago revealed that the Senate President will not return to the Senate and the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) will lose the upcoming election in Kwara State with a very wide margin.

Image result for atiku campaigns and pdp

According to Kwara Must Change president, Abdurazaq Hamzat in a statement during the week, the survey was separately conducted for the 3 senatorial districts and the result shows that in Kwara Central, where senate President Bukola Saraki is running for senate for the 3rd term, the All Progressive Congress (APC) will win by 75%, leaving only 25% for the PDP.

Similarly, the survey also shows that in Kwara South, where sitting Governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed is running for senate, the All Progressive Congress (APC) candidate, Arc Lola Ashiru will coast home with a landslide victory by over 82%, while in Kwara North, APC’s Sadiq Umar will have the best victory of all by over 90%, compared to PDP’s 12% in Kwara South and 10% in Kwara North respectively.

Recall that during Kwara by election in 2018, Kwara Must Change also predicted victory for the APC based on its survey and the outcome of the by-election justify the credibility of its projection and it is believed that this latest survey, may to a great extent, reflect the outcome of the 2019 general election in Kwara State.

 

Image result for atiku campaigns and pdp

Only time will tell if these predictions are right or not. The elections are almost here. All the political parties appear battle ready to win as they boast of having the support of the electorate who will vote for them. Nobody can be too sure of anything until the results are declared.

Am Humble and simple but hate *shit* I'm popularly address as Ballotech due to my optmost ideal and researchs on technology, I graduated from federal poly Ede and represent my able faculty and various research ground.

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Entertainment

Loading...
WhatsApp Join Our WhatsApp Chat