Tragedy struck at Ojota area of Lagos on Tuesday when two brothers were found dead in a shop owned by their sister due to generator fumes they allegedly inhaled while sleeping.
Spokesman of the police in Lagos, DSP Bala Elkana confirmed the incident to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Wednesday.
Elkana said they slept in the shop and put on the generator in the same place.
According to him, they were found dead by their sister on Tuesday morning.
“On May 21, at about 7.30am, Ogudu Police Station received an information that on the said date at about 6.30am, one Emmanuel John, 21 years and John Paul, 22 years were found dead.
“They died as a result of generator fumes they inhaled while asleep. We gathered that the duo put on a generator and locked themselves inside the shop, resulting to their death,” Elkana said.
NAN had earlier gathered that the deceased were recently brought from the village for some skills acquisition before the sad incident.
NAN further learnt that relatives of the deceased had evacuated the corpses for burial.
Source: Daily post
BBNaija: Nini gives reasons why she turned down Yousef’s .
BBNaija ; Nini has given reasons why she turned down Yousef’s love interest in her. Yousef had revealed that...
Videos from Bobrisky’s 30th birthday party
Popular crossdresser, Bobrisky held his 30th birthday party yesterday August 31, in Lagos. Highlights from the birthday party include Fuji...
SIJUADE RAJI TAOHEED (ZOBO): A VISIONARY LEADER WITH AN UNCOMMON AMELIORATION AGENDA
SIJUADE RAJI TAOHEED (ZOBO): A VISIONARY LEADER WITH AN UNCOMMON AMELIORATION AGENDA _”Between stimulus and response, there is a space....
Eid Il Fitr: FPE Alumni President Felicitates With Muslims
Eid Il Fitr: FPE Alumni President Felicitates With Muslims May 13, 2021 The National President of Federal Polytechnic...
Face Of Osun State 2021 Unveil Winners, Releases Stunning Photos
A beautiful Student of Osun state, Obafemi Awolowo University osun state, Queen Bakare Hasiat who emerged the winner Face...